All Comments on 'Taking My Busty Undergrad Home'

by babysitterstories

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
NetoruNetoruabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story! Keep writing! Love this genre.

What would have done it even more for me would be a teasing out of the part where the wife catches them in the act. And maybe this is just me but I would have loved some more interaction between the young lady and the wife e.g. More dialogue between them. Something that clearly illustrates the young lady knows she is superior to the wife and she is not afraid to demonstrate it or verbalise it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, Neotoru, are you sick or something? You are either a submissive woman or a misogynistic man. Story was silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story was wonderful

its about happy ever afters and its sweet.

VenusDownstairsVenusDownstairsabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Probably my favorite story on Literotica. I agree with the first commenter that the only way it could be improved is with even more detail about their affair and the wife’s humiliation.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 5 years ago
Interesting story

I disagree with Neo, I think more disconnect between the wife and the Prof. would have been a better setup. Tho it was in there I thought it was a bit lean. Then again I am very faithful and on my 3rd wife for the flip side of the reason here.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 5 years ago

I love your writing style. Thanks for sharing.

Algren1Algren1almost 4 years ago

Such a wonderfully erotic story. The brazen lust is intoxicating. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not what I would call a hot story. The focus on big tits made it immature. The (non)handling of the blatant betrayal made it shallow. The cheating made it nausea inducing. And the sex scenes weren't very detailed or well written.

And what the hell was the whole thing with the son about? Just some silly power trip?

"Yeah, I'm a middle aged shallow douche, but still better than the young buck. Maybe I'll let my own son fondle the mother of his half siblings' mammaries for his birthday."

Yuck!

I would have understood if the story was otherwise hot, and catering to some fetish that simply isn't mine, but all in all, this was just a sad affair. Who is this story for? I truly don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!! Dont know whats up with the anon hater below. When the roles are reversed with the son banging the stepmom noone complains that the boys sleeping with his dads partner. The older man sleeping with the younger woman is wayyyy more realistic and is literally seen everywhere. This story was a happy affair and caters to everyone with good taste. Thanks for the amazing story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Apparently he never stood a chance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how people get so offended by stories about older men with boring wives cheating with young hotties. Way more in line with normal human desires and ideals of beauty than stories about young guys banging infertile old women. Only pervs get off on that and it isn't what most people actually want. Face it old bitches, you aren't desirable past 30, maybe even 25 now that most women are fat.

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago

What did I think of this story? Loved it! I Love tits, especially BIG tits!

Never did understand the 'tit fuck.' Tried it with an 'E' cup girlfriend once. Didn't do a damn thing for either of us. Give me a hot, tight, wet pussy any day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the cheating element of it! Gosh. I wish we had more cuckquean type stories on this site. It gets my pussy so wet. Morally I feel guilty but sexually, I get so turned on being a little joke wrecking girl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do another chapter where. The dad and gf show off for the son

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ewww

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For some reason i like your stories. Mostly cuz i love huge boobs. But i would definitely enjoy them much more if the male protagonists wouldn't be such selfish pricks and you, like them, wouldn't write from such a misogynistic perspecrive. It makes for flat uninteresting characters and meaningless sex scenes. You do have the writing abilities, why don't you give it a try?

The story is lazy too: first she has 'so much work to do', but later her schoolwork isn't much, and easy. So she's been planning to be a home wrecker all along? If that's what it means, expand. If it isn't, mind the 'continuity'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YES YOU SHOULD LET JASON PLAY WITH THE BIG TITS!! MARGARET DESERVED IT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story was awesome and yes show her off for his son let him play with her tits as she rides daddy reverse cowgirl !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous