All Comments on 'Not That Girl, or Am I?'

by SpicySynAmon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Good chapter. It seemed as though the tense changed back and forth in the first part of the chapter.

I felt so bad for them. They are the textbook version of young, dumb and stupid. I've been there so I know first hand how getting pregnant at a young age can change your life.

Hopefully, they will continue to talk to each other and get counseling if need be. Geyselle need to think about birth control to protect herself. Jarrick need to make sure he use condoms and at least ask the females if they are on birth control. And stay away from drunk girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.... GISYELLE GETS HER DREAM JOB !!!

... After selling her story about going to visit aunt Edna in Italy Gisyelle leaves .. her new job is the poolside F,,, masseuse on an all nude African cruise for two months . . she has three sessions per pre-booked for ten hours a day ..she loves that all sessions are shown live throughout the ship .. sometimes swimmers watching join in ... check out her new training school at massage rooms.com .. what fun ...

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

this is why having sex when your drunk is actually considered rape in some places, since your not able to make a reasonable decision. when will colleges learn that they should have rules against these kinds of things. when will females learn to keep their legs closed if they cant afford the pill or rubbers. sandra fluke would be proud to be in this story and blame the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@redlion

So its a woman's fault she gets raped, because she's drunk, its HER fault she gets pregnant because she can't afford the pill or rubbers, WHAT THE FUCK century do you live in, whats wrong with the guy SUPPLYING condoms? Or KNOWING she is drunk and shouldn't fuck her. Go FUCK yourself you misogynistic asshole. So tired of all these sick fuckers BLAMING the women.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

she knew shouldn't have gone with him she knew she wasn't on the pill or he wasn't wearing a rubber and I didn't blame her or women in general I said they should know better.if they have friends that don't watch out for them when they are out drinking then they should do it if they knowingly engage in sexual acts without birth control then don't start boo hooing if you pop positive on an ept.stop blaming the man every time I don't blame the woman I blame the system of never take responsibility liberals have fostered in schools these days.

Loca85Loca85over 9 years ago
Not Bad

Realistically, if she was worried enough after they had sex to be scared about STD's and the like, it should have occurred to her to pick up a Plan B pill.

I'll just pretend it's an alternate universe where those don't exist.

emj417emj417over 9 years ago
@redlion

wth are you ranting about? when did sandra fluke and liberals get involved in a fictional erotica romance? Idiot!

I really like the story and look forward to more...I hope she didn't have the abortion and just cut him out and moved on--she can take online classes and get tuition assistance...thanks to the liberals. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

When did this rape occur, these two are obviously attracted to each other, from what I read she enjoyed it, women do not come from being raped. This story is very realistic,I do not know where the readers commenting live, but it must be out in the sticks somewhere.College guys sleeping with drunk college girls is very common, even she knew that, she was upset because she did not want to be that girl, it is in the title. Most of the lovey dovey happy ending stories are no where near what happens in reality, is that not the reason we turn to fiction. Spicysynamon great start,very realistic,cannot wait for the rest.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 9 years ago
Really?!

When did this site change from a pleasurable, fantasy platform to one for political diatribe? I thoroughly enjoyed the story and look forward to a continuation.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 9 years ago
I liked it

True it was a touch "rapey" no matter their attraction he did force himself on here. But I digress. I'd like to see where this story goes. Hopefully she will be less naive or at least learn how to use Google to get information about post unprotected sex information.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 9 years agoAuthor
Comments and Ratings

Hi, its SpicySynAmon, I just want to thank all those who realized this is just a story to be read for fun. Its so funny how many of us can read other categories and not complain, but then make a big deal out of a story that is fictional and the characters don't exist. I thought this site was a haven for those of us who want to express ourselves? If you don't like the story, then just move along to one that better suits your reading enjoyment. I don't make a habit of bashing anyone on the site for what they create, please be mindful of what you put out into the universe. Karma... Syn'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpicySynAmon@SpicySynAmon
27 Followers
SEXY, SENSUOUS SAGITTARIUS.. I'M OUT-GOING AND COOL... I'M LOOKING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS...

SIMILAR Stories