All Comments on 'My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 02'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 9 years ago
Enjoying your story!

Was a nice surprise to see chapter 2 of this tale and thanks for the reference as well.

What a great way to start my morning, will be watching for chapter 3.

Semper Fidelis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Very touching and deep with raw emotion. Please write the next chapter so we can see that the future holds for Brat and Brian !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo Zulu

I really like the way you have developed this story and your characters. Thank you for detailing the wounds of war from both points of the compass. These are the wounds that never truly heal, time helps them to scab over and these scabs are easily torn off. The Brat is truly living the Marine Corps motto, Semper Fidelis. I know my wife had a time with me before, during, and after my many deployments. The women who can put up with Corps are tougher than Marines they love. I am looking forward to reading about the rest of their journey.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
What a lovely story

Full of raw emotion that makes you feel for both of them.

Just loved his send off in the car park...That never happened to me lol

5 well deserved stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really looking forward to Part 3

This is beautiful. Thank you for the lovely read - I find myself being so fond of both Andrea and Brian after the first two pages, and really hope part 3 turns out well for them. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You from Apple!

RedRhythmicSerpent: Once again, you are my first comment! Thank you! I'm glad to see you found and are following the story. You're welcome for the reference~~ it was my pleasure and my thanks for going out of your way to 'educate a girl' and take a few minutes to help me out when you didn't have to. Very much appreciated!

Anon, "Great Story"..Thank you very much.

Anon, "Bravo Zulu"..I thank you for your service and dedication! Sending love and prayers your way for Health, Happiness, Love, and Support. "Always Faithful" Apple

Masterfuljim: Thank you! As long as you're still breathing, there is still opportunity for that "car park" scene to occur..The mission's not over until the target is down!

Anon, "Part 3"..Starting to work on it as we speak. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
coming back

daily to see if part 3 is here already. Loved the story so far! Please don't keep me waiting much longer. Love, Kate

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 9 years ago
Popped in to see if chapter 3 was up....

So, while I'm here...Merry Christmas Apple and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Anon@Coming Back...please keep coming back, just a little delay due to the holiday season and getting out Chapter 8 of my Learning the Rules series.

RRSerpent: Thank you for the Christmas wishes, most appreciated. I hope you are enjoying your holidays also. Enjoy and be safe. I am hard at work on Part Three. I hope to have it posted just after the New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story I've read here

Well done! Several hours have gone by as I read part I and part II. I'm pleased and surprised. The story had well - developed characters and plot. It was well written. I come to Literotica for erotic literature. Some is entertaining, but most is not very well written. Some is really bad. Yours is extremely surprising. Thank you. Very nice job. I look forward to reading part III and other stories you write.

Fordo

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 of My Man, My Marine, My Lover !

Hello All,

First, thank you to "Anon:Fordo." I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you not only enjoyed my story, but that you thought it was one of the best! Most appreciated. I hope you continue to follow the journey of our two lovers.

To everyone who has been asking, Chapter 3 has officially been sent into Literotica today, January 27th. I hope to see it posted by Friday, but most definitely by the weekend. I hope you all enjoy it. Please vote and more importantly comment. I love hearing from each of you!

Thank you for all of your feedback and time.

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

As a retired Marine Staff Non-Commissioned Officer, I find this to be a wonderful story. If I did not know any better, I would think u were married to a Marine. Keep up the great work and please write the next part...we are all anxiously awaiting.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Dear Marine Staff NCO: Thank you for the lovely comment, both here and assuming you are also the same "anon" with today's date on Part 3, thanks for both comments.

The feedback that pleases me most is written by military personnel or family members. I feel blessed when they say, "it is real or it reminds me of.." So, thank you for your wonderful comments and as always, for your service. p.s. I'm not married to a Marine, but I'm still open for applications! lol *; )

Always faithful, Apple

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
wonderful!!!

If I didn't know better I'd say you've been there, loving a Marine!! What ever the case, you've done a wonderful job in writing this story of love, dedication, hope and fear. This is what it takes for many military personnel serving their country. Off to read part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Read

Great story and well written. Your descriptive style allows the reader to get lost in Brat and Brian's physical surroundings as if they were there. I personally want to go to the lake house. Looking forward to chapter 3.-DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read!!

Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh my god

oh my god it's so sad. I can't stop crying omg this is so sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kept me up in bed reading

Amazing job done on narrating the story! So well narrated it feels like a movie running through my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your gift to all of the Military Men and Women their friends,, lovers and family...

I have been deeply engrossed in this story for hours.....Very realistic .....Wow!

Speechless.....The best .I have ever read.....please keep telling this story....I have not read and felt this kind of emotion in years...Very Cathartic....

Thank you.......

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 7 years ago
Wellll...my goodness!

More accurately, YOUR goodness!

There I was, making mental notes about your new added

names-capitalization fixie...When--POW!

She of the Shifting Genres...Did It Again!

Beginning with Brat's birthday? Hello, it's a Romance Novel?

You do keep evolving. You know that, right? :+))

But then...You got serious. And too lovable to critique.

Disarming me with love, kindness, devotion, and...and...all that adorability!

There is NO POSSIBILITY you will be allowed to abandon this heartfelt story.

P.S. Diamond Stars for "COUPLE REUNITING!" :+))))

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thank you. I may be in shock! You actually sound like you enjoyed my story and like my writing in Part Two. Dare I hope? Am I out of the Principal's office?

Now, you sound "cuddly"! Keep up the sweetness...I believe I heard southern gentlemen are supposed to be sweet.

Thank you,

Apple

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Oh, my soul. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brother

Brian has a brother? Interesting, since Andrea spent so much time with his family growing up, that this is the first mention of him. Where is he during Brian’s recovery in the hospital?

HragsHragsover 1 year ago

One of best story ever!!! On to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. What an emotional part 2. Love it so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
416 Followers
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎