All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And she never saw him again.

Because I mean really, what a prick. A really unlikeable character. Next time he calls remind him to never call again and then have him served with the restraining order. I think he'll get the message. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it.

The narrative was interesting, although the end wasn't what I hoped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quick, raw, hot.

Totally perfect for this category. Quick, raw, and hot. Hope you keep writing, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking awesome.

Well thought out, nice choice of words, and a fitting title. Exactly what I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this!

I hope you continue this story!

thundersglorythundersgloryover 9 years ago
Please

continue, this is exactly the kind of story I like, and it's well written. Can't Wait to see how things "get better".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really liked it

great story. No magic dick syndrome which was great. I actually felt her terror.

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryover 9 years agoAuthor
Note From The Author...

Chapter 2 has been uploaded, and should be out sometime tomorrow.

Thanx for the love. - T.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved that she was a virgin. Also that she didn't like it. He's using her for whatever he likes, no matter what.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Now

Hopefully we have a story where she eventually wins and sends him to the hell he deserves.

Very well written. You can taste his evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this

Great writing, makes me so wet every time. I can literally cum with out even touching myself when I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A tad too far...

Very accurate on what happens in most rape cases, it was hard to separate the fantasy from the reality. Too fucked up to ignore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sinister

Very accurate and twisted how a person's fantasy creates a small hell for their victim, but so sensual at the same time. Very enjoyable read.

cxlustingformorecxlustingformoreover 9 years ago

People who get upset about the story should just not read it! This is a fetish that some of us may have. Get over it. As a woman, this turns me on like none other. Thank you for the wonderfully erotic story, Twisted Misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why isn't this above 4.50?

The only reason I think this chapter isn't above 4.50 whereas every single other chapter in this series is above 4.50 is because all the people who don't have the same tastes for this also voted on this chapter. People who don't appreciate the level you brought it to on this chapter don't carry on and so people who are into this sub-genre you write, vote fairly according to your writing skills in the other ones - which are awesome by the way. I love Sam and Jack!!

- Love from the UK x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I thought Literotica didn't publish non con stories where the victim has a completely negative experience. This was gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too well written

I'm all for fantasies but thats what I like, fantasies. This was too realistic for me but I did enjoy It. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To the comment about the misguided notion that Literotica doesn't post submissions that lead to an unfavorable experience for a victim. You must not have read many non-con stories yet to get that impression. I love this genre but as a woman even I have to walk away from some stories that are just too brutal. Those are a cry far from the scene portrayed here. She wasn't beaten or tortured by any means. With that said I do wish he would have taken the time to force an orgasm on her to balance the pain of her first time but as many people who would've​ preferred that their are just as many who love it just the way it's written. There will never be a single consensus just be cautious what genre you decide to comment on before understanding the dynamic. Remember that this is all fictional fantasy.

NastyBabygirl69NastyBabygirl69over 6 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

I've been searching for a story just like this in the reluctance/non-consent section for like, ever!! *rolling eyes*. I'm a female with a rape fantasy. Have had it since I was in my early teens. So to those in the comments saying that this was "gross" and in "poor taste", let me just say, if this story isn't to your liking, please back out and find yourself something else to read. But please don't be prudish enough to just assume that others didn't enjoy this story just because it didn't go down well with you. Now, to the author, I would just like to say that you have done a marvellous job of this!!! Loved the language used (a certain naughty little 'c' word almost made me cum straight away when I read it!!), love the mood and build up of the story arc. Everything!! I'm so glad you've continued on with this series. THANK YOU!!! xxxx

ReluctantLittleLionReluctantLittleLionabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

It's a relief to find a story in this tag that DOESN'T end up with the victim loving it! I hope to find more gems like this one soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible...

You make me wish I were Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hurt

With stories like these the guy always says “I don’t want to hurt you,” as if raping someone doesn’t hurt them. As if taking away their choice doesn’t hurt them. An orgasm is not consent and you can become aroused purely from stimulation, it doesn’t take any magic skill. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and this genre in general, it just seems that a lot of both men and women genuinely feel that as long as it’s not brutal, the woman’s not being hurt when she clearly is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Warning: this story is incomplete/unfinished.

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

Damn, I enjoyed reading that

mzkatzeyz2mzkatzeyz210 months ago

Reader beware, this story is unfinished at a crucial point in the plot. There are no additional chapters since October of 2016.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

to the people saying this was a bad story: congrats, you finally know you don't have a rape fantasy. Now please go back to your own ones and stop trying to judge what you can't feel.

to the author: perfect is a bit too little to explain how this story made me feel. please continue!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1261 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES