All Comments on 'A Taste for Asian Pussy'

by seedtheho

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Familiar sounding issue

I had mixed opinions about this story.

The sex was fairly basic, and I thought it might be better with a professional. There is no way vaginal intercourse would happen without a latex condom. She would want to protect herself and her livelihood, and he should want to protect himself before playing with a high risk partner. Of course, they may have used a condom and it was just not mentioned.

This is interracial sex, and that category might get a better reception.

The description of the wife reminds me of my ex-wife, with the exception that my ex-wife enjoyed sex and was still somewhat physically attractive. She played her own version of "Make Jeff wrong". She has not been a very good ex, but being an ex is much better for me than still being married. Perhaps Jeff should consider a more permanent solution also. Starting the separation with adultery does not play well in court, but he probably finds it emotionally satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

Quite a few white guys have come to the same conclusion. The right Asian woman can change ones life for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!

You need to get an editor. "A small client?" Do you mean the client was tiny or short?

A "Sole" is on the bottom of a shoe or swimming in the ocean. The word you want is "Soul."

"Exacerbated" should be "Exasperated!" Come ON!

Numbers lower than ten should be written out, i.e. "Five minutes."

Mentioning dick size down to the half inch is very poor form. I makes me picture this character standing there with a measuring tape.

There are no dashes between the words, "Then and there."

I can't go into all the typos ("bug tits") and punctuation errors. I guess the people who like this just want to get off, but all these errors really take me out of the story.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
You need a second chapter

This story just begs for a second chapter. I would suggest his returning to Pahrump "to service a client" two or three times and encountering Si Fah again, preferably "off duty." She could either set him up with a sister or a cousin, or she could say she wants to get out of the life and make him happy (without mentioning marriage). He then finds a good lawyer and dumps the fat white bitch (I'd suggest having her assault him -- cut him with a knife or shoot at him and miss -- and then get arrested, tried, and sent up the river; it would give him grounds for a divorce where he did not get skinned), and moves in his new Asian lover that he later marries. A happy ending with loads of sex.

I look forward to seeing it. Get busy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one

I guess he should have been a little more careful marrying a gold digging woman. Makes me want to find an Asian woman myself

Cummer2Cummer2over 8 years ago
WHAT?!

Five THOUSAND?! No woman alive is worth that! Nice caricature of a wife too, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love Asian pussy

I love Asian pussy. Not worth 5k but dam good stuff. I had a mistress for a couple years that was Asian from Laos. Loved to fuck and never could get enough. Me either at least of her sweet pussy. She got pregnant by her husband and stop seeing me. God iI miss that woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor Fiction.....

First off, "whores" don't kiss. 2nd, they usually demand a rubber ....3rd a man would seldom "eat out" a prostitute.

Next, I find your repeated term "whore or slut" interesting since you CHOSE to spend time with one......

They work just as hard as you do.....I would guess much harder.

Go invent another fiction tale.....

rick_ohrick_ohover 5 years ago
Wish there was more to the story

I'm with those wanting a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Asian pussy DOES feel better.

The couple of Asian girls I have slept with really do like taking care of their men. Their pussies do feel better, and they generally are much kinder than the Caucasian woman I've been with. It is part of their culture, also I do like their tanned skin. I especially like asian woman who where very nerdy glasses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Forget the post labelled "Poor Fiction.....".

Of course whores kiss - if you pay enough. And by enough, I mean pay 1/10 of what you mentioned (5000? seriously? make it 500 for two hours). You can go down on her for that price, if you really want.

You don't really want to go bareback on a whore, but again, of course you'll find those who will do that - maybe not the prettiest ones, though. Get ready for a visit to the doc.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222044 months ago

Great start, but it's taken ten years to get on with the 2nd Chapter. Hope you get it up before I get back here in 2033.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous