All Comments on 'My Wife is Still Sexy at Age Fifty'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
dossbigdossbigover 9 years ago
Lucky husband

man I wish I could get my wife to do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong

She could be homely at best and still pickup guys to fuck her.

She is just tried of husband

She now has little to no use for husband

So yes, typical formula cuckold story, shank slut and wanker WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fifty is sexy, so is sixty and even seventy.

I have desired older women since I was fourteen and my best friends Mom "accidently" showed me her tits and beautiful belly when her robe slipped open. Funny thing though, I never made love to a fifty year old until I was fifty. Reminded me if Joseph Heller's book "Something Happened". Older women are very hot lovers. Never pass an opportunity to get naked with one. She will likely leave you breathless and cum-less very quickly. Great story, those lovely ladies are out there. I can't believe how many have been sexually abandoned by their "loving" husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nice...

yes a lady can be sexy at 50 60 70... Been there and still enjoying thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
women can be sexy at any age

when i was 31 I impregnated a widow when she was 43. i married her and she is now 51 and the mother of our two sons that are ages 6 and 3. i am 39 now and have a high sexual desire and we make passionate love 3 times a week. menopause has not slowed her sexual desires at all.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Yes

Fifty is just a number. Sexiness is a quality that can't be measured by any number.

As for this story, I gave it two stars. It seemed as though you were in a rush to publish it, as it was riddled with grammatical errors and strange juxtapositions of words like "adorn" instead of "adore", and "class" instead of "glass." If you had taken a moment to review the story just once before hitting the submit button, those errors could have been easily caught.

I also found the plot lacking in many areas. The character of Eric was an off-putting asshole. He didn't have any interaction with the husband at all, and simply assumed hubby would be okay with blending into the wallpaper while he seduced and fucked the man's wife. And the wife inexplicably falls for his charms, and willingly spreads her legs for him without any hesitation or internal debate. It was all too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think that...

I think that a woman in her fifties still can be desirable, sometimes even more desirable than younger women... but to prove it she doen't need to fuck other men...In this story there isn't cheating, but the 2* are for what I said first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Proof Read

The premiss is a good one and over 50 is sexy but you need a proof reader to check your grammar spelling and sentence structure. Things like I got to admit can be corrected. Keep submitting though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another typical cuckold tale

Skipped through it and as normal it's just another story of husband gets turned on watching wife get fucked by another man. What's so erotic by that? Sorry, some of you like this kind of stuff. Since I didn't read the story won't score it. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sharing a wife

Have never understood how some men want to see their wife or girl friend with another man. Read the story but found a ot of errors in it. Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why not......?

Why not tell the story about the over 50 wife becoming more sexy by rejuvinating her MARITAL sex with her husband, only? After all these years together, why can't it be he who deserves the special treatment? Why pursue the idea that later in life sex only gets better with the introduction of a younger outside influence? Why not push yourself harder to recommit to the MARRIAGE? Afterall, don't you still feel like the investment was worth it?

Meanwhile, IF you HAVE to tell this story in such a way that the ONLY way she could feel sexy was to take on some young dick, WHY end it before telling the readers how this actually managed to help the marriage? Why end the story before showing what good came out of it? Why not go to lengths to assure the readers that these two people still love eachother as much or more than they ever did? Why not show how the sex between husband and wife became improved?

I guess that it is because you can't, because it didn't. And of course it was all just a fantasy anyway.......blah blah blah!

At very least, try to explain how this shows hubby's love for her. Instead, it reads like he is just too happy to throw her away, and step aside. It doesn't sound to me like he cares about her at all, because if he did, HE would be the one providing her with new-found pleasures.

I read a story comment, not too long ago, that tried to define cuckolding. It may have been a biased viewpoint, but it said something that rings SO true for everyone of these types of stories. The cuckold is sexually lazy. He has given up, on himself AND his spouse (usually in many ways but especially) sexually. He refuses to do the work of offering a complete relationship to his spouse, and THAT is why he is happy to let someone else do it for him. It is less about confidence, or ability, and MORE about laziness. Low self-esteem and depression are real factors, but in the end, it boils down to laziness. Is it any wonder why these hotwives are portrayed as "bored and neglected"? Meanwhile, HER self-esteem should be OK if HE had been doing what he should have been doing all along, these many years. If HE had been giving everything he had to the relationship, then the void wouldn't be there, and she wouldn't have anything to feel bad or ashamed of. Why would a woman in a great marriage feel like she was missing out on something, to the point her self esteem is damaged? She wouldn't. The pride of knowing she is in a great marriage would keep her content in accomplishing what so few couples can actually manage to do: Keep it together monogamously throughout the long haul.

"Hey if it was easy, anybody could do it..."

But to not even try, is just laziness, disrespect, and apathy. And NONE of those qualities identify as "mature and sexy over 50". Dissapointment and heartbreak are NOT good retirement gifts.

If you don't think so, then, explain it better in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You don't need another man in your bed - SHE does!

Just another cheating slut that, after years of the same old husband, gets fired up by another man fucking her. What's interesting or entertaining about it? She sets aside her marital vows, demonstrates to her husband that she has neither love or respect for him, humiliates him right in front of his face, in his bed and that's supposed to make things better? Nothing in this sorry story convinces me of that. Even for fiction, this was complete and utter lunacy. No stars

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. "Why not?"

Because a story about two happily married people is rather boring? My question to you is: why would you visit a section of an erotic website dedicated to stories about extra-marital sex, and then be dumbstruck that a story is about extra-marital sex?

This is something I've never understood about LW readers -- and probably never will.

As for your theory about men who share their wives, I'll give you credit for originality, at least. You couldn't be more wrong, but I'm guessing there would be no way to convince you of that.

The sad fact is that most women simply lose interest in sex after being in a relationship with one man for an extended period of time. The longer the relationship, the lower the libido -- in general. Numerous studies confirm this. And it has nothing to do with age or attractiveness. No amount of "work" will ever change a woman's sex drive. It isn't laziness; it's biology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't understand chucky writers and men who want to see their wife fucked by another.!

This is so sick, your vows and fidelity towards one another is gone. All respect and love is gone. Your best friend and lover is gone. Why marry and go down this sick and self destructive path. Fuck all these sicko writers and their perverse stories

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Not a bad read. Think some proof-reading, editing and polishing would have made it even better.

As an aside, I grow weary of fantasies featuring gigantic cocks, BBC, and double and triple D breasts. In many ways BBC fantasies are racist as hell. Triple D breasts are painful to the woman and adds absolutely nothing to the scenario. As far as huge cocks; I've been a swinger for many, many years and have an absolutely average size cock. In all those years, there was only one guy that had a cock that should have been used only for small horses and bar room bets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife is 63 and I still think she is sexy. Of she only felt like it. I too have often wanted he to be with another man. She would then know that not only I find her sexually attractive but other do also. Loved your story and hope she has many other types of men!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Re. "Why not?"

"Because a story about two happily married people is rather boring? "

<P>

Yeah, but so's the same story over and over and over...

<P>

I come to this category on the hope I will find something original, something that isn't pretty much the same story. All too often, my hopes are dashed. This story is a good example. The wife needs someone besides her husband to make her feel sexy? Check. The guy is much larger than the husband? Check. And so on.

<P>

My default rating when I open a story -- any story -- is 3, average. It's not good, it's not bad. If I find the same old, same old, the story loses points.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. "the same story over and over."

You could make the same comment about every section of this site. "Interracial" stories are almost always about black guys with huge cocks. "Incest" stories are almost always about daddy/daughter or mommy/son hook-ups. "Lesbian" stories are almost always about lesbians. Etc., etc., etc..

"Loving Wives" is the section of the site where people go to read stories about wives having extra-marital sex. If you don't like the story, that's fine (and if you read my original comment, I thought it was below-average myself), but if you come to Loving Wives expecting to read a story that doesn't involve extra-marital sex, you have a serious reading comprehension issue.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT TOO SHABBY!

You've taken a well used plot and did an okay job. NEWS FLASH TO THE ONE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SAME OLD PLOT: THERE ARE NO NEW PLOTS, ALL HAVE BEEN USED MANY, MANY TIMES! It's how we add our twist that makes the difference. You had a lot of good constructive comments thus far, I won't bother to repeat them, except to say you did seem very rushed; like you had a self imposed deadline. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same Old

Same old LW stuff. about as erotic as watching grass grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Re. "the same story over and over."

"... if you come to Loving Wives expecting to read a story that doesn't involve extra-marital sex, you have a serious reading comprehension issue."

<P>

Interesting comment since you obviously didn't read what I said.

<P>

"I come to this category on the hope I will find something original, something that isn't pretty much the same story. All too often, my hopes are dashed."

<P>

I never said ANYTHING about not expecting extra-marital sex, just about hoping to find something original. Anyone with any reading comprehension skills should have inferred that this included -- in fact required given the context of the comment -- originality in an extra-marital sex story.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Originality? Hard to achieve especially if you focus on the sex.....

Really when you think about it there really are a limited number of ways to have sex and fewer ways to write about sex. (Here's my deep dark secret: I skip the actual descriptions of the sex act because they get boring and indeed hackneyed) Lurid prose quickly gets reduced to sucking and fucking ass and pussy and how many times can you describe that differently?

I guess the "Loving Wives" category is really about wives who no longer love their husbands or themselves. They are reduced to their basest natures. (Bonobos fuck every other bonobo they meet but I don't want them running the world or even my household.)

It seems to me that originality in these stories has to be about character development. Fully developed characters acting consistent with their natures are farm more interesting that mammoth cocks and stretching out pussies or assholes. If we see why, the what becomes window dressing for the story.

I know that many come here to read stories as masturbatory aids and that some quick slam bam thank you (or no thank you) ma'am is appealing to them. I read to confront my demons and the motivations behind the betrayals depicted in the stories and how to deal with them. Forgiveness, retribution, reconciliation, perseverance, and often accepting a bad situation as being toxic and moving on make for good story telling.

Do swingers still wear polyester leisure suits and gold tone necklaces?

clackormanclackormanover 9 years ago
Sexy fifties

I've always been attracted to older women. I am now in my mid fifties and while others my age would be searching out a twenty-something trophy, I am constantly on the prowl for someone at least in her fifties. Great story!

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 9 years ago
Well done.

Enjoyed it very much. I only wish there were more stories like this on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
makes me wish i was the author

The experience as documented here I dreamed it was me writing about my wife.

Only difference is I would have got his contact information to invite him to our home to delineate our marriage anniversary.

jacobcobbjacobcobbover 9 years ago
Arm chair critics

I do love the people that criticise others for the stories they produce. At least they having some gumption to write a story, correct not totally original, but pleasant enough to get us off. If you don't like the story. stop reading or.... write your own. then you will see how difficult it actually is.

Not all stories on this site are to my taste. but at least people are out there writing them. this site has changed my tastes and opened me up to a great many things. KEEP ON WRITING. the good, bad and down right ugly. we love you all.

jckent. Birmingham UK

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great and pretty hot story!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't I wish!

Hi, I loved your story. I too have a 50 something wife who doesn't think she's sexy any more. It drives me crazy since I think she's really hot. I know that she wouldn't consider what your wife did, but I wish she would. I know she could rock the world of any young man lucky enough to score with her, and I would hope that would start to turn her around a bit. I know I haven't been able to in spite of all I've tried.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

More cuckie trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Risky Business

I think in real life, any man who encourages his wife to take on a lover likes to live

dangerously. Russian Roulette comes to mind.

Entertaining story though. Think about a Chapter 2 where your now confident, swaggering wife ........

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsabout 9 years ago
hot

loved it and can also relate to it,my wife is 53 now and thinks the same way. We used to invite an extra guy over sometimes and she loved it ,but now she thinks she is to old for sex ,i am trying to get her back into playing again for her enjoyment and mine as i love seeing her play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So what fool

made her a 50 year old new mom and left you to raise a bastard child?

By the way how old are you "Step Dad"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MILF fucker

I think if you permit any mature mother and wife a good hard fucking , regularly with other cocks, she's as good as or better than many a twenty year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At Forty

When we turned forty my wife and I got horny as hell, by the time we were fifty my wife knew I was fucking other women I picked up in bars. Her answer to that was she went on four night trips with a very good female friend. They became good lesbian friends and my wife came home and she and I enjoyed fantastic oral and hand sex. Also I want to say sex is sex. By fifty we always did 69ers before I fucked her good and hard.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
She is 50

Why would you pimp her out, and make her a whore, to prove she is sexy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

My wife is in her early fifties and I would love her to cuckold me. I would love for her to be fucked by a better man and satisfied in way that I fall short. I have let her know how much this would turn me on but she says it can't happen. We role play her taking a lover and him sharing her with his friends. Recently she has stopped allowing me intercourse saying her lover want allow me to fuck her and that she doesn't want to loose him. I am only allowed to jerk off on her tits or pussy and then she makes me clean "her lovers mess" with my tongue. I am hopeful she will make this real but have to settle for fantasy for the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In my book, once a wife turns 50 she should get a Hall Pass from her husband. ❤

:)

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

What a briliant story. I wish that I was that husband allowing a young man to fuck my wife who is in her 50s.

She went mad during her menopause and let another man fuck fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife, at a beautiful 63 years, still makes me and other men, hard. She is sexy, has great legs, beautiful tits, great skin, and a tight pussy. She often gives upskirt views of her creamy thighs and naked pussy, and gives high school boys, executives, and senior men, erections. Her pussy is as sweet and fuckable today as it was when she was in her 20's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been a cuckold to three women in my life and met my 3rd wife on the internet when she was 50, just after she moved to my hometown. Within an hour I had booked a hotel room and within an hour I knew she was hotwife material so I told her I would be sharing her pussy with others. She protested that she wasn't that type of girl but less than a month later she was giggly and excited as we waited for a friend of mine to come over to fuck her easy pussy. Once she was comfortable I was a true cuckold who valued her as a woman who was open to taking on horny strangers' cocks we were setting her up to get fucked regularly - sometimes 3-4 times a week. Like other women I had set up, every new cock seemed to make her an easier lay for the next horny man she met. I find it hot to meet a well educated, normal-in-every-way lady, and then lead her along the path that a naturally hot pussy gravitates along going from cock to cock. I have many stories to tell but the hottest to me was when a guy I communicated with on the internet arranged to meet her while she was out of town. He told me in advance that he would take her out on some country road and fuck her. I told her of his plans beforehand and she just said she would never do that. When she got back from that trip she told me that she had to walk 3-4 blocks to a hotel parking lot to meet him and he told her he was an ex-farmboy who had milked a lot of cows in his time whereupon he started playing with her braless tits. By the time he had left her that day he had stopped at a clump of trees along a country road, took out a blanket, stripped her naked and nailed her - and then took her a bit further down the road and fucked her again. It is great to share a life with a woman that has taken care to satisfy many dozens of men - after about five years she fed me my first cock and soon I was meeting with other men regularly to suck them off - my mouth still waters thinking about it. It's been a great life so don't stop trying to share your wife - once she starts she will love it!

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Wait! You didn't eat her cream pie? You didn't DP her? What the hell is wrong with you!!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

my wife is in her 60s and as hot as ever. Sharing her is a thrill we both enjoy. We are aiming for the young hung guys now. No drama, no romance, lots of stamina, lots of cum, quick recovery and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It happened to my wife on holiday at a carnival,a young worker took my wife into his caravan and he fucked her all night. She came to our room with bite marks kn her neck,ties and beside her fanny. He fucked her for 2 weeks and then left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women only get hotter after 45.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A young man who passes up sex with an older woman is a fool. I love a hot older pussy. I have had women from teens to seniors, and I can testify that it's all good. When I was a young man of 20, older women of 60 and 70 made passes and almost begged for my young cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mature 54 year old wife let our nest door neighbours 25 year old son fuck her in our car when she gave him a lift. I know as he left bite marks on her neck boobs and inner thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normally Not much on cuckold watching stories but this was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a good story, Hope you are happy, your wife will never feel the same way about you, and will put out to any guy with a big cock who comes on to her, the problem with your sex life was you, a loser with a small cock and the lack of imagination to satisfy his wife, Google penis sheath, less chance of std with one of those, and you might keep your wife's respect.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, mature women should have their arse fucked, if hubby isn't up to it he should allow her to be vigorously buggered by other men whenever the chance arises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife was in her mid 50s....when she was seduced by a young man in his 20's in the massage room at Swingers Couples Club...I had gone to the bar for a drink....when I went to find her....I saw several couples looking into the massage room....I joined them and then I recognised my wifes legs....wide apart and her young stud fucking her frantically..she was moaning to him "Fuck me ....fuck me harder!"...the couple beside me asked "Is that your wife?"...I replied "it certainly is indeed"...they asked If I was ging to join them....I replied "not yet it looks like she is having a ball!".....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When my good-looking 64 year old wife bends over and shows her naked hairy pussy from behind and her pussy lips open up, I think of all the guys who would fuck her in a minute. Men of all ages have told me how beautiful they think she is. If you only knew how good that sweet pussy is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If he could not do it for his wife then he should move on. I mean he has a t I unge and lips,finger a cock,they,still sell toys,and if that doesn't do it there is counseling. If that doesn't work then she doesn't want it to work so good bye. It happens. It happens to good people who don't deserve it and it ruins relationships with adult children. Then the parents that separated with good feelings loose it,and everything goes to hell.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Omg, I loved it. Wish my Hispanic wife would go out to fuck another man, like she used to in her young years. She's still a beautiful hot woman at 58, n haven't had a strange cock that I know in many years.

truman2005truman2005about 2 months ago

This story is very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous