All Comments on 'Kissing and Hugging with Fred'

by twatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

for the flashback

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
**

It's a lighthearted flash tale, and works perfectly fine as such. There isn't a lot of meat to this story, and it seems implausible that the wife would simply allow the dance instructor to molest her in the backseat without any sort of pre-discussion with her husband. If it were established beforehand that they did this sort of thing often, then it would be more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All 3 were in agreement...

All 3 were in agreement, so just adult fun...Assuming this was in a world without STDs....

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Well done! I think it would have been made even better were it a bit longer.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THOSE BUBBLE GUM SONGS

bring back many memories of our teens. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

my wife fucked a guy in the back of our car..so hot seeing her being fuckef

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
I really liked it.

The concept of he knew, but wasn't sure is hot for me, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good n hot.

Thanks 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story!

This had a nice 1950´s feel to the story because of the music and dance lessons. However, it was a thoroughly modern hot wife tale. Good job!

The way the dance instructor set this up by calling the husband instead of the wife was quite unique. Weaving the song in throughout the story was imaginative. Also, having the husband consent by singing a refrain from the song when they entered the car was erotic and artful.

This story wasn´t about hot, sweaty fucking and grinding like so many. It was more of a slow seduction and final conversion of the wife into a good whore. We will await further installments. Dance instructors never permanently go back to Puerto Rico!

On a personal note both my wife and I loved this story, because she has slept with three of her dance instructors over the years. I usually sign her up for the classes!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD STORY

Like swingerjoe, I think it needed more reason for the wife to actually crawl into the back seat and fuck the guy in front of her husband. Still, I liked it and will look forward to reading others you submit. Luck!

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Another wimp author!!!

More cuck wimp garbage, just what this site didn't need... 1*****

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

What a loving wife. Loving everyone but you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4+ [🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4=88%)]! I like this story very very much; in my book it is erotic & realistic 2-in-1.

She asked her husband for the hall pass & he gave it to her.

Neither of then said much but they knew they were on the same page.

Excerpt from the story:

"He has no car and wants us to give him a ride home. He told me he'll miss you particularly," I added. She stopped chewing and looked at me intently.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

Mind what he wanted to do to her, was that what she meant? I looked straight in her eyes and shook my head slowly. "No I don't." (Priceless!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous