All Comments on 'Nymphocom Ch. 09-4 - illustrated'

by devioto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing pictures!

Still processing this. Not used to visual art. Just stories--

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue your series

This chapter is great. Now that we know the inventors plans, the previous chapters are allot more exiting. Please write more chapters, and thnx.

digitalsierradigitalsierraabout 9 years ago
Julie

If you're pulling Diane back into the story, I'd like to read more about her changed relationship with Eric. That part of the story made it hot.

pervdoodpervdoodabout 8 years ago
Photos are more interesting

computer drawings are just that-computer drawings with zero appeal. They may be OK for a teenager, but even with their clothes on, women stimulate the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
blow up

Computer animation is like sex-dolls. It isn't at all real. Photographs are real, flesh and blood, women. Sex with a doll is just like masturbation. Ejaculation, but no fantasy, and no satisfaction. Computer animation is the same. Makes me think of the movie,"Wierd Science". Two adolescent boys inventing the girl of their dreams on an '80's PC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no

The worst thing you can do in this category is to bill a story as illustrated when it isn't. And most of the stories in this series are not. About the next worst to that is using bad illustrations OR computer animation. It looks like "Claymation" but using a Barbie and Ken doll (or two Barbies) and that's just not erotic at all. Its about as sexy as a blow up doll. I say this not to be mean, but to tell you that you could have a good story here if you would quit inventing new ways to sabotage it.

rondell347rondell347almost 7 years ago
unwarranted moans

Hey the author had reason for lack of Illustration's, I imagine until submitted all was good, we all fall over website rules.

But the fact of the matter to me, was the story substandard. Inventing a electronic device based on wishful thinking/targeting shows a lack of understanding on electromagnetic radiation, doesn't come close.

Stick to nanobots no one will contradict you ........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous