All Comments on 'The New Nanny Ch. 01'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

to misquote William Shakespeare it's "ass you like it"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it is a hot story

well done I wish that I was William it would be nice too have two beautiful women to take care of your needs keep on trucking Tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Story

I love the fact that Nina's body is less than perfect and that her pussy is hairy. It makes mature stories better and hotter. Now onto Ch.2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

in the next chapter he knocks her up and in third chapter she has a baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

700 dollars for a serpentine belt? thats like 50 bucks max

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 9 years ago
No 2nd chapter

This was an amazing story. I am terribly disappointed to hear there will be no more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really?

Are you sure there aren't going to be more chapters? Most of the stories I comment on, I recommend no more additions. This, however, is given an ending that is really begging for more and readers are too. Usually, adding to a story already ended would dilute a successful tale. But not in this case, if you are as careful with Nina, William, and Mrs. Danforth as you have been to this point. To suggest ideas; Nina's breasts begin to produce more as William suckles her frequently, hormonal changes brought on by the breast milk production leads to her menstrual cycle resuming. Is she able to teach him to less RAM Jack and more lover? Can Nina satisfy him to the point where he mates with his mother only by her own request? How about Nina convincing mijo to forego the other girls, ending the necessity of the STD tests. Does Father come home and partake of Nanny Nina's charms? Does she become his fulltime Nanny, or as Freddy Mercury sang it his 'Naughty Nanny' and bedmate? So many questions that could be turned into story.

OleRoemerOleRoemerabout 9 years ago
Late to the party

I just found this story and enjoyed it immensely. Great twist the way you set it up, interesting plot and character's, and fun to read. Not the usual suck and fuck. I'm with the majority, another chapter please. I gave it 5 stars. Thanks for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Abrupt ending to a different story.

I can only rate this 3/5 stars because of the way it just kind of stopped instead of having an ending. I never understand why people bother to write in details then leave all that potential just hanging empty with no further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shorted

I got your answer to all of the comments. No More. But if you are going to do a 'one-off' then you should include an ending. Not an end to their lives, of course, but a 'happily ever after' or 'into the sunset' of some sort of conclusion. Your leaving us hanging and then emphasizing that there will be no more is definitely not endearing. I love where this story is going but you never let it get there. Your readers ( a LOT of your readers) are asking for more and rightfully so.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
One Hot Ass Story****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
very fun and very different

I think you managed to fit every in every cliché there is in this one. older, younger, huge breasts, lactation, anal, incest, inter racial, and so many more.

entertaining yes, educational? except for the fetish of the young man I am still trying to figure out how nanny fits in the title.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

the making of a whore saga...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
odd

Beautiful story. Nina becomes a prostitute! Wonderful! Isn't it strange how, in real life, so many middle aged women turn to prostitution or escort services? Television and Pulpits across the globe would have us think that the only women who do this are individuals who were sexually abused as children, drug addicts, runaways, or girls sold into sexual slavery. But while this does make up most of the industry, women simply in need of funds or a different way of life also do this. Nina improves her life greatly by simply supplying the needs of a young man and being paid well for it. She finds herself doing something she thought she would never consider doing. I can write this because my middle aged mother is now a high priced escort. She escorts CEO'S and Local Politicians to functions that need a woman on their arm who can discuss many topics at table or over coffee intelligently (she has a PHD in political science) and is real arm candy. She works when she wants to, with whom she wants, has sex (or not) as she wishes. Within the terms of her arrangement with the 'customer'. She is good for a companion who is high profile and doesn't want to stir up scandal by being seen with young women. She is able to be the hostess at large parties and is constantly studying books on etiquette, protocol, and 'handling' people. She keeps current and informed on present political topics and social gossip. In short, she works even when she isn't working. She earns half again what I do, and I do very well indeed with a 'regular job'. Hope this keeps going where it looks to be headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT & CLEVER!!!

Funny and needs a sequel(S).

Nippon_AlNippon_Alover 7 years ago
Awesome story!

One of the best! Please write more

RubachubRubachubover 7 years ago
Good one.

Please keep this story going.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 7 years agoAuthor
But wait...THERE'S MORE!

I started this story almost two years ago, and I'm so glad that everyone loves it so much. For those who don't know, there's a 2nd and 3rd part of this story, and I'm working on a 4th. Thanks for all of your positive feedback!

snorkie1979snorkie1979almost 7 years ago
Nanny

The picture of a hairy saggy stretch marked older woman taking that big cock has me so hard.Then mom joined in only made it better.Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Different Turn?

I was hoping she'd be able to get him to actually please her rather than him doing whatever he wants. The shouts and cries he let out weren't very amusing and he acted with little regard to her. I wanted her to actually get him to please her and not be an idiotic prick. (The spanking was something I wasn't fond of.) Hell, I'd hoped his mother would do it if she didn't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A hidden gem

I just found this by accident and I really got a kick out of it. Great writing and funny as well. Thanks for making my week better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story. A correction for you- Vagisil is a cream used for vaginal itch. Applying it before sex or after to raw tissue hurts like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking rapist retard. Turn off.

1 star and be grateful for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...she had to drop over $700 on a new serpentine belt for her car...

serpentine belt cost about $100...

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Damn read this 6 years ago it's still one hot azz story to me!!!!

tucarne8tucarne8over 1 year ago

This was beautiful. Very different scenarios from the usual stories. Great job! The fact that all women regardless of there shapes and sizes are beautiful and very fuckable!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculous story! $20,000 deposit? What hogwash! Never heard such crap in my lifetime!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

It makes me laugh when readers are expecting plausibility in a fantasy sex story. Well done.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Nina was so satisfied: she had a belly full of delicious food, a pussy full of cum, and a good-looking young man in bed with her. She hadn't been this happy in a long time.

Classic story man. I loved it. Simultaneously hilarious and sexy. You might like my Kelly Does Cabo tale. Love how Nina gains confidence and swagger as time passes and enjoys herself. Love mrs. Danforth as well, fucking generous! Think how sweet the world could be if all had plenty. Cheers. 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous