All Comments on 'Meek Shall Inherit Ch. 04'

by akilfinch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 9 years ago
Weird, REALLY Wierd!

Just read the whole series and have come to the conclusion that it is a pretty weird fucked up tale. Well written but weird and fucked up. As much as I hate to say it, I really need to read the NEXT installment to see how this strange brew might end!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Really needs an ending

I could tolerate (and mostly encourage/fap to) a lot of what happened in the previous chapters but the murder thing came outta nowhere. Please please finish up this story with another chapter.

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago

Well it's clear you've painted yourself into a corner. One can assume the story ends with Erika killing our protagonists but I truly believe you intended more to this story. Some story lines need to be abandoned but this story has great promise and i must say its refreshing to read a story where the main character doesn't always make the right choices.

If you're tring to figure a way around Erika ending his life , that's easy have his mother save him. She is in the house behind Erika and she(Erika) is so intent on revenge she wouldn't see or hear the mother approach! I'll look for chapter adds but won't read any of your other stories as I dont trust you will finish what you've started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous