All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 13'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alicia can heal the world with her cunt

Awesome update as usual! Keep it up, this is my favorite series and you always keep me wanting now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Series

Love the series but some of my favorites are the ones where she is loosing herself to the lust. Really liked this entry, it was simple and didn't get out of control, still grounded in reality but she looses herself , unleashing her inner slut. It seems you can concentrate more on the action when it's just a threesome as oppose to a gangbang. The gangbang ones are some of my favorites like chapter 4, but I like how you just pepper them in every few instead of every story becoming one and making the series stale.

You working on more? Whats next for her? I would really like to read another chapter of how home life is at Tommy and Rolans house or we still haven't had a chapter with her at the game store or her school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great addition

Love this series! I don't know if you have already gotten the next chapter written but I would love to read one of what Alicia does at Tommys house again. Maybe a friend drops by or the landlord wants the rent. Or maybe something a little different because I always wanted to fuck one of the girls working at a GameStop in the back room or behind the counter, maybe one while she is at work?

Keep it up NAE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 14!

Awesome series! Out of all the stories on this site this series is by far my favorite. Love the ones where it's just random guys getting there rocks off and using her like a cheap slut. The ending dialog with Peter was a nice touch since it was more pity for him than anything. She seems so apathetic towards him now.

Any teasers for chapter 14 to hold is over until the release?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 14

Is chapter 14 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Update! More to Come?

This chapter was great! Loved that she gave it up to guys that she hated and then have them DP her and did ass to mouth. Then came away like buddies. Wish there was more hate for Peter though. Really love the humiliation aspect of his character.

Can you give us a status on how chapter 14 is coming along. Would love to continue with the series soon.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14

It's not finished yet, but I am currently working on Chapter 14. It's about 70% complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for both the dedication to this great series and giving an update on the progress! This series rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All I want for Christmas and the new year is more Alicia!!!

Hoping 2015 will bring much more of Alicia's antics

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
More Alicia...

...is on its way. I took a break from writing due to the holidays, but I will be working on chapter 14 some more tonight. You can also bet that 2015 will bring a lot more of her. Just how far down the rabbit hole will she go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Greedy

A bit greedy of me I know, but I'm wondering if the next chapter will be out soon? Don't want to rush your creative process though!

I recommend looking up Adriana Chechik, its who I think of when I think of Alicia.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
Coming soon...

The next chapter of After Hours Alicia will be submitted to this site by the end of the weekend. After that, it's up to the site to determine when it goes up. Thank you all for your support and your inspirations. There's still some life left to this series so I hope all of you enjoy what's to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 14

Did the chapter ever get uploaded to the site? Am I missing it somewhere?

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 9 years ago
Chapter 14?

I wonder happened to chapter 14? Perhaps its in limbo?

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14

I'm not sure what happened to it. Apparently I have to make corrections to it before I upload it again? lol It's never happened to me before, so I'm proof reading it and trying to find out what the problem is before I re-submit it. Thank you for being patient and thank you for asking about it.

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 9 years ago
Proofread if possible?

I'd love to proofread it if possible? My email is emmakendrick01@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Posting soon?

did the changes get made? Will chapter 14 post soon?

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 9 years agoAuthor

Yep. Re-submitted it just now. Thank you for being patient! A lot has happened with me between the last chapter and this one. Hope you all enjoy it!

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 9 years ago
How long?

Do you know how long they usually take to put them up?

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 9 years agoAuthor

Chapter 14 is finally up! Hope you like it. Working on 15 now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck you.....

......from Peter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous