All Comments on 'Danger Zone Ch. 09'

by vvolfe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
magevmagevover 9 years ago
Hearbreaking

I just found this whole chapter so disturbing... From the fact that he basically raped her when she came back all the way to the end of the chapter. It is hard to see how they can come back from that kind of hurtful behaviour and be true mates. It just seems to go against the very core of werewolf mating mythology - how true mates will do anything for their mates and will never hurt them and will try to protect them against any hurt. Ian at first seemed to be like that, but the fact that he gave her an ultimatum in the last chapter and the way he treats her in this chapter is very disappointing. Her behaviour is more understandable - the reluctance stems from the abuse. What is harder to understand is how she can accept the way he treats her now and not stand up for herself. Using sex as punishment is rape. True mates should never even think about doing something like that. I really cannot wait to see how they come back from this mountain of mutual hurt and heal their relationship.

I guess it shows what a great writer you are that you are able to elicit so much emotion in your readers :). Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting!

For this chapter of humiliating her and raping her we readers have waited for how long? If there were minus five stars - You would get it, after thinking some more you are not even worth a single star - in either direction!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

They both hurt each other. Emma and Ian still don't fully trust each other and until they do they will continue to behave in this manner.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

I cried through the rest of this chapter . I'm a blubbering mess.... thank you very much. These two need to heal from all of their own inflicting Scars and disappointments that they pushed on each other and Just wow....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you for coming back =D

And also that you for not letting them get straight back together and being all lovely and everything. I think that this chapter was perfect.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 9 years ago
We waited for him to rape and abuse her? Not reading anymore

She was a victim, and instead of seeing that Ian is acting like a rapist himself. Has my nephew been here? Really? Reminding her of violation while he's violating her? She'd come home to make things right and he rapes her, traps her and then demands she mark him. The only thingi liked about this un believe able non sense was how she marked him. No less than he deserves. If these were real people her violation by him would have set her back, not strengthen her. Her reactions are understandable, he's become a monster. If I could leave less than a star I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what happened?

I just came across this story tonight and read all the chapters. I love Emma's character. She's so strong and independent. I actually thought everyone else was being too hard on her. She was abducted and held prisoner for 5 years. Not.only that, but she feels the responsibility of her group and witnessed the death of 26 women. Healing from that is going to take a lot of time and energy

Her reactions, including fleeing from ian, are normal. I can see why she's not as feisty and fighting back now. She's alone and she probably feels like she deserves his treatment because she ran.

Ian.. Wtf happened. What a sorry excuse for a man, especially an alpha. Never adequately apologises for utterly failing as an alpha to these women. Then goes ahead and abuses one of the survivors, which you claim to be your mate. His nephew probably said the same lines while he was raping her. I still can't believe he asked her if his nephew has been there and then seems pleased that she has experience in that department. Yeah, through rape you fucker. At this point, slowly take over the pack from the inside and kill him. Maybe she can end up with Dmitri? Or maybe stay single. In this case, a happy ending for me would be seeing Emma happy and living the life she wants to live, regardless of whether she has a man by her side or not.

nicintasnicintasover 9 years ago
Ian is a dick !

Emma is damaged emotionally from her past turmoil and the amount of time that has past isn't enough to magically fix that. I can understand Ian being sad and lonley for her, waiting for her to come to him... But he should be way more understanding! She doesn't deserve to be punished and she didn't deserve to have their mating/marking in such a cold belittling way. Ian is an insensitive, thoughtless, arragent dick!!!

He's lucky she recovered as much as she has so far. It could have taken her decades to trust him enough to be close and open her heart to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't think ian and emma should be mates anymore he went too far with punishing her you don't do that to someone you say that you love .he went extremely too far. he is an insensitive mean ass jerk and I don't like him anymore. He has become no better than his nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What A Bunch Of Oprah BS Comments

To those leaving feedback: Emma is a wolf so she wouldn't have been able to leave him since he was her true mate according to "werewolf lore." These comments totally ignore Emma's conduct and foist condemnation on Ian. His behavior is atrocious, BUT as alluded to by Alice, what Emma did to him eviscerated him. Her hurt caused his hurt period! To refer to him as a man is inappropriate because he isn't he's a were, so emotions and logic are different for them. Yes he claimed his mate more like an animal would and she has reacted in kind. To equate it with what the rogues did is BS, he's never hurt her beat her etc and she submitted willingly, not romantically. She hurt him way more than she is willing or can admit because she sees herself as the only victim not realizing she victimized him by her conduct. They are both playing games here and it just causes the hurt to continue. I get it she has been victimized by her 5 years in captivity, but it doesn't justify what she did to him nor does it nullify it.

To the author: I still gave you good feedback because I want to know what else happens. You started out with a good premise now bring it back together. Just don't go the route of "to love a stray" where everyone loses.

Wolf_Man_1962

MygypsyMygypsyover 9 years ago
Loving this story

Great story! Keep writing, stay true to YOUR story and it'll be great.

mydarknessmydarknessover 9 years ago
Disgusted with ian and disappointed with emi

I read all the chapters in one go. And Emi's character development does fit with her taking the abuse from Ian. She gets raped by him and does nothing. Where is the strength she had to survive the 5 years? And Ian like WTF. Knowing what she been through he rapes her? Treats her like a whore. Fuck me the leave he tells her. And if he was searching for her why wouldn't he try to talk to his mate? That's abit to much ego i would only talk to you in person B.S.. He talks about supporting her through that time by unwilling to give her the space she needed. He never even tried to understand her and why she left. He just got butt hurt cause she didn't just give in to him. She understood she needed to figure out who she was now before she could truly commit to him. Ian has along way to go as a mate and alpha. She also at this point needs to try to start trusting him. But he needs to show he is trust worthy so far he hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems

Well, I now see where Damon, I think that's the nephew's name, gets his complete disregard for women from . . . His uncle. Ian's character as a mate and leader leave much to be desired. What an insensitive and egotistical ass. I'm not really feeling him at all at this point and I'm not quite sure why Emma came back or a second round of abuse. You'd think 5 years or however long she was with the asshole nephew was enough. I do understand Ian is hurt. I just don't understand how using her as his sex toy really builds her faith in him or their relationship. This plot twist just seems off track and not what I would have expected of the mate to a rape victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Come back please!

Can't wait for the final chapter!

Wolftight21Wolftight21about 9 years ago
Sad and Hoping.

I'm getting sad that this particular story will be ending but I'm hoping for a sequel. vvolfe I hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for the end

Can't wait to see how you end their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ian is an asshole

As per usual werewolf alphas are written as weak crybabies entitled males, this is someone who was kidnapped raped & turned by force pressured into a mating comes back due to the "mate" bond, as soon as she arrives is raped and thrown off the guy's bed. To add to the pain she is regularly raped and the guy claims to care for her? She should have used her knives and guns which we read in previous chapters

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Just like Damon

I think Emma should have thrown down the gauntlet. She comes back, and he treats her like dirt. He should be grovelling too. How has he shown her that he is any different than Damon? She gets back and he takes her without any regard for her and expects her to keep coming back with no resentment. Her resentment should keep building until he changes how he treats her and really feels better. When he says he can't trust her not to run, she should tell him that she trusted Alice when she said he was a good man, so she came back and she has seen it from his behavior to everyone but her. He keeps hurting her emotionally. Maybe they will both feel secure enough in her not running if he would stop being such a dumb head and show her he cares. Big jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous