All Comments on 'Allison Was Drunk'

by iconisclass

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taking advantage of a young, drunk vomitting girl is sexy??

I assume the author is one of the FEW turned on by vomit...? I'm not sure because I stopped reading soon after the reference to the young girl puking. I probably should have realized this wasn't my type of story when the "writer" made earlier references to "rape". Sex is awesome in most forms, but rape and vomit are not my idea of sexy. Taking advantage of a drunk young girl is NOT sexy. My guess is that this was written by an egotistical, probably impotent, male. Wish I could give it less than a "1". The worst story in Literotica history, in my opinion. This story is not even well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Totally agree with previous comment.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Stomach-turning

I assume the goal here was to depict a dark story with unlikable characters, showcasing the seedier side of humanity. I appreciate the effort, but I couldn't get past the first page. I actually feel nauseous.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I'll not rate it...why?

I'll not rate it...why? because I couldn't understand it...For me the saner person in it was the girl, ex-waitress...The couple is all fucked up in their mind and don't know to where their marriage is going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Very good, creative plot. Not the threesome, but the exploitation. Is Allison being taken advantage of or did she get her hands on a mid to late 40' s couple she can use for all of her desires ?

This story begs for a 2nd chapter.

Well written dialogue . The husband's thought process is drawing the reader into the story. He is prepared for Allison , her destructiveness. His wife sadly, not so much !!

Definitely will make a good part two.

I hope you don't take another 5 year break iconisclass ! LOL as

AMerryMan

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Wow! I'm not sure what I think about this story. Wasn't badly written. Flowed nicely. Dialogue was well written enough to sound "real-life." Sounds a bit improbable, but that has nothing to do with nothing. My kinks don't run to vomit and scat, but I am a reader, not a moralist. Not that vomit and scat have anything to do with morality.

Good enough read that while I can't give it 5 stars, I can check to see if this dude has written anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor reject abused girl is also addicted to alcohol and drugs

This happens too often in our society , a girl no one wants is turned into a street addict only to die at a young age or age in one of those homeless ,helpless people.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I am glad I hung in there.

I did not care too much for Allison and our hero's time together, but I knew Wifey would eventually be involved. The dynamics of Allison joining their family made the story interesting - even without the sex. I agree that we need at least one more chapter.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Very interesting

But it was abuse of a vulnerable young woman. From what I remember girls who were so drunk that they vomited just wanted lie down and to go to sleep, no long conversations and no sex. Does need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

You should make a second story and follow up more on this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous