All Comments on 'In Suburbia'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It might be good,

But the opening is so shit that it leaves you cold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

Agree with anon. Couldn't get past the night vision goggles. Too serial killer.

stansteadstansteadover 9 years ago
I liked it

Well done descriptions of sex, which, if they were easy to write,we would write them ourselves. We cannot, so we have people like Miss Hardey to explore her inner demons with us. A spurtworthy achievement, Miss Hardey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking great story

don't stop now dad needs a new wife let him keep them both happy love your story keep on trucking Tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good. please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
suburbia

I loved the night vision goggles. Have often wished I had some.

Hope to see part dos soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First thing this loving daddy needs

is a job that won't get him sent to prison. Conjugal visits cannot be as welcome as love in your own bed. Anon blackmail of the other father, while not legal, might be the funding source of a new business.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
They both awoke

and discovered each other. but,

He never fully accepted his daughter for herself. It seemed, the author made her into a mom lite, or mini mom. The constant reference to her mother, how they reacted to the same stimuli, how much they looked alike, how similar they were in so many ways, so many times, became trite. It diminished and took away from the new relationship.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Pretty good....

Although the thievery and the daughter's constant comparisons her mother was too much for me. Sometimes less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved it!

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Looking Forward to More

KnottLynnHardey has written a compelling story of how a man and his nubile older daughter could take sexual delight in one another. Very well done, indeed.

But there are so many unanswered questions: 1) What does the younger daughter do? 2) What happens when both father and older daughter realize that they just had unprotected sex? 3) Does having his daughter as his lover cause Oliver to change how he earns the money to support them all? 4) Will Brie become pregnant? 5) Will he have sex with Lainie when she comes of age? We readers are hoping that you will write more to answer some of those questions.

kailey_elisekailey_eliseover 9 years ago
well-written sex, but...

I have to agree with others that the opening wasn't engaging & odd, though I understand trying to find a "legitimate" way for Oliver to discover a daughter/father intimacy team. ;-) I have no suggestions on what could be put in its place, only that it is rather awkward.

The initial commentary regarding the similarities between Brie & Marie (and to some extent, Brie & Oliver) worked & stood to show the similarities between close relatives, etc, but eventually seemed to just be molding Brie into a Marie substitute. I think more about how Brie is her own person, even though similar to her late mother, would make those parts less distracting.

I loved the descriptions of the sex, of the thought processes going on in Oliver's mind along with what his body was doing, very engaging & felt realistic to me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

Just checked your Bio. Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up just when I'm in the mood to write. Good Job, Lady.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

excellent story!! Please continue this !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story idea

someone moves into a neibourhood they discover there house has been setup so they can monitor there neibours. while doing this he/she discovers the adultery/incest relationships going on with the neibours!! they never confront the neibours but enjoy the show!!!

love carol

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Please continue this story!!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
Unbelievably Creative

I enjoyed the beginning of the story because it was so original. Many incest stories are similar to each other. Stumbling upon another family and witnessing an entire illicit encounter because he couldn't risk his presence becoming known and having the experience alter the prism through which he sees his own daughter and their relationship was unique. I found it to be a very refreshing surprise. It felt like another dimension was added to the story simply by having the story start with something other than the main father-daughter relationship. I would gladly read a future chapter if one were to appear. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow wow wow

I'm drenched after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
came so hard

I jacked off to this story and unleashed a load that was amazing. Great erotism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story! It’s so good. It’s sweet and more realistic than most stories I’ve read on this site.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. Perfectly detailed and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love, your writing and although you’ll never read this, you left me wet and exhausted. Think of my own father and how great it is to enjoy a man inside of me. Father says I make him young again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of my fav stories. I really wish there was a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I agree, this is the best story I have read on this site! ..beautifully written..very real..makes one wonder if we

put too much emphasis on it being so taboo...it the love

feelings and emotion are really there? ..how is it so wrong??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
1273 Followers
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...