All Comments on 'Love in the Lights'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great job. 5 stars, of course

rjm2rjm2over 9 years ago
Awesome story

What can I say 100 stars, out of 5. No rushing, and I liked the humor. Thank you for your contribution, and I truly mean that.

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 9 years ago
Bravo, bravo

Oh what a wonderful story. Thank you! 5 stars is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beuatiful

Tender and loving ... it doesn't matter what the future holds ... Tim will remember if his entire life ... and Emma both accepted his gift and gave her own. A wonderful and sensitive story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

Nice, gentle, well written - real characters who are totally believable. 5* of course.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Loved it!

A tender...loving...awesome tale of a passion that should sweep us all. Thanks!

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
You're welcome.

It was my absolute pleasure. (And hubby's, after the fact!) This was sweet and hot and heart wrenching and heart warming. The ending is perfect. I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Memories

All the warmth and slow sensuality you could wan't -plus with correct spelling and good grammar so as not to distract you.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
What a nice tale.

It evoked many emotions in this reader.

bigred1961bigred1961over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

This story is easily one of the best 2 or 3 stories on this site! Thank you for this wonderful gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Just wow. Wonderful.

clackormanclackormanover 9 years ago
Wow.

I normally don't like reading the longer stories, but this was different. Your writing had a way of making me feel as though I were there watching the events unfold. It was a very nice, slow buildup to the climax of the story. Great job. Now I'll go and find out what other nuggets of literary genius you have offered up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Best story I have read in a long time. Continue their story with Emma giving Tim her anal cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long slow build to real emotions and kove making, not just sex.

But PLEASE have someone go through this a word at a time to fix the spell check word substitutions. Not a word is misspelled but a distracting number are now the similar but wrong word properly spelled. It would be best if you didn't try to do this yourself because you probably won't see them -- it needs a second proof reader to do it. Your story is SO strong that it is worth the extra effort.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
touching

warm, sensual, sexy, and fun.

thank you

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Sorrow and Love.

It would have been so easy for this story to have descended into maudlin melodrama, or for the sex to come off as a discordant episode of prurient fantasy, but neither happened.

The humour, sadness and sensuality blended like pine and peppermint. Not one false emotional note among any of the characters and nothing was over-the-top. I teared up repeatedly.

This one goes into my favorites immediately.

tazdevtazdevover 9 years ago

what a beautiful story I loved it

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 9 years ago
Great Read!!!

Fantastic effort with this one. Loved the slow build up and could see the love growing between them. Sometimes it is nice to be able to enjoy the ride instead of getting right to the physical parts. It would be nice to see what happened to them as time passed. Would you consider a sequel?

Thank you for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful....sensual

Well written....sensitive...need to correct the Jackson becoming Johnson. The sex truly was making love....many years ago I lost my wife of 15 years ...and while I have enjoyed sex since I have missed the love making. You made me remember s nd yes I cried at my loss...but I thank you for making me see again the little blond hairs on her breasts and the beautiful of her naked back, the shape of curve of her lower back as it climbed onto her fabulous ass. The unbelievable softness of her inner thighs and the her taste as l lost myself in the soft folds of her pussy. I used to hold her tightly while eating her...not allowing her to escape...through several organisms...thank you for the memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MSTarot pulls another ace from the pack.

Time crumples up carefully planned dreams like they were so much blank paper.

It sure does. I have read a humungous amount of fiction in my time. Some I have forgotten ever having read. I'm not done yet.

But I know that the author of each and every story I have truly enjoyed gave me a glimpse of poetry in the middle of their prose. Some managed to include some prose in the middle of their poetry. There's more to poetry than images. It's in the way the words slip into place before your eyes, pull themselves together just...so.

You did it, then you did it again. You've done it before.

I know. You can't stop. So please don't.

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Even though it was obvious quite early on where this story was heading, it got there in such a wonderful way. This is one of the very best stories I have read on Literotica. I very much hope that you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful fiction.

I hope its true for some couple somewhere. Lovely story.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 9 years ago
This is why I come here

For stories just like this one

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I would like to have seen the blow-up with grampa and the new kids

and the expression on mom's face the next day when he comes home with Mrs. Emma for left overs. Is she still mad, or jealous?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Lovely

A simply beautiful story. Thank you so much. Perfect for this time of year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
favourite story on lit

Captured everything perfectly sadness, humour, and in the end fulfillment. It wasn't sex it was love making. Emotionally satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this story the first time I read it

and still love the story now, after rereading it. Not to start a flame war or anything, but this story reaffirms my belief that one falls in love with the person one loves. Of course we have preferences, but I don't believe you can tell your heart and mind when, and with whom, to have that special, magical feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Beautiful Story

This is a story of how life should be lived without all of the baggage we call morality.

A very good read.

I hope you write more in th same context.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best

I have read and reread this story. Your ability to capture all of the most wonderful of human emotions with words is amazing.

This work, I think, would work as a" novel" of life.

Thank you

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 7 years ago
Still one of the best

3rd time ive read it, and it is just as great the 3rd time as it was the 1st

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply the best

I loved this story. This was not just another erotica story, but a very well thought out, well written piece. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely the right pace and build up

Ignore the comments about spelling and other negative remarks. It just needs another proof read to correct these. The story is one of the best, no is the best, in it's category I have read thus far. More please or maybe a follow up.

OscineMajorOscineMajorabout 7 years ago
An excelent story

The first two pages of this story seem a bit slow, but they supply information that is necessary to understand later pages. Although the author hasn't been active recently, I will read some more stories by this author to see if they are as good. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

But she is too old.

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Sorry about some of the comments about Emma being too old. A beautiful woman is NEVER too old. Remember eye of the beholder!

Loved the story. Touched me deeply regarding 9-11. I had strong emotions for the main characters.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

This story reminds me of another story on story on this site titled O.I.N.D.G.I.L.F.. It was the story of a man who fell in love with the grandmother of his unfaithful fiancee. There was a large age gap there as well. They married. They lived a great life together. They never had kids, but he got along well with his stepchildren. Sadly when she died, he fulfilled her last wishes; he killed himself because he was so heartbroken he didn't want to live without the love of his life.

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your story. I, making this comment years after you stopped posting. But I'm happy that it was still here waiting for my pleasure. I pray you find the inspiration and time to write more. and maybe you can update your profile if you publish somewhere else

thank you

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read this story many times over the years and enjoyed it every time. I know you haven't posted in quite a while, but I hope you find the inspiration to write again. Please do.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As with many good stories I find on here I wish there was more. The ending felt abrupt, sure it would have to descend into the mundane but I think a sequel where she has died and he has to make a life without her would be interesting.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

accept Love wherever you find it, because it's so hard to find and keep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous