All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 02'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Ok

Nix my comment from the previous chapter. I see a magic cock appearing.

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryover 9 years agoAuthor
(Busts Out Laughing)

I'm going to make it do tricks you've never seen before, Jim. (Winks)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very realistic. Seven men recently convicted in Oxford of abduction and rape of schoolgirls.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Haha Twisted

In that case I shall continue to read just to see if he can self combust or disappear up his own arse.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 9 years ago
leave out the magic cock

I agree, dont make her suddenly start looking forward to it or eager because now he's shown her it can feel good and she'll suddenly start wanting and waiting for him because hey he raped me but he also makes me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hopefully no magic dick

im hopeful though, it looked like she kind of understood that cumming does not equal consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really liking this so far.

And yay, no magic cock.

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Delightfully evil

Glad to see another author pop up in noncon who can write an actual story that also includes the dark stuff. With ch 2 of this and ch 5 of traitors daughter, it's been a very hot evening! Please keep writing, ignore the magic cock comments and write what works for you. You're kicking ass on the dark side, and it's hot. ^_^ looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I love the story line rape is rape. How call in love with their rapist. I want to see her come out on top in the end . How about she castrate's him with here last blow job or a boy friend get revenge. Serves him right.

joodlejoodleover 9 years ago
It is rape, officially

Most non-consent/reluctance stories are more on the "reluctant" side. But this is truly non-con, and I guess it took me a bit by surprise. I really enjoyed your Ache Of Rapture, but I guess the fact that it was brother and sister took a bit of the edge off---since they already knew each other and cared for each other. This guy is evil, as others have said. I know he cares and feels bad to an extent, but he certainly doesn't show it. His actions have proven that he is only interested in number one. And yet, the scenes are so incredibly intense, especially the scene where he fucks her hard and fast. That got me going like not much else. Excellent, and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to:the hell in your eyes

Love it! And I know this is probably weird or wrong of me..but I want them together! Hope it happens :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In love

Is it crazy that my bf is totally like that man? I'm falling in love!! Possessive, hot, demanding, controlling but also has a soft side. If only he was older ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nostalgia

always_yes ; thank you, now I'm going to have to go reread that as soon as I'm done rereading this. Omg both authors need to update asap!!

ChevonnChevonnover 8 years ago
Finally

Finally a male author who realizes that if a girl is raped that instantly when he penetrates her she realizes she has wanted him all along is total crap. And he can understand that getting wet and enjoying being fucked are not the same thing. Evolution has conditioned women to moisten when they believe they are going be penetrated as a defense mechanism to ease pain and tearing.. It's an automatic response is all.

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryover 8 years agoAuthor
(Grins)

I hate to burst your bubble... but I'm a chick. (Winks)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

And just as quickly as I envied Sam I realize I don't want to be like her....why couldn't he have disappeared for a long time? Months would be acceptable. Two weeks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am a masochist and this is relationship goals.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 1 year ago

She really needs to bite his dick totally off.

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

Loving this, fucking hell it's quite a read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1261 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES