All Comments on 'Grow A Pair'

by notforsaleyet

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Juvenile at best.

Childish on so many levels.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
If you say so

Perhaps you needed to vent.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Wow, what a story...

... Grow a pair, huh? I guess that the old saying goes double, or maybe quadruple, in this case. Careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Good story that, with a little more depth, could've definitely been great. 4 stars.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 9 years ago
Not worth my time

That's five minutes of my life wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

One of the best BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
simple decisive real

all the cucks out there, and cuck wannabees should learn every act in life has its rewards and cost. Being a cuck is a cost of not being a man. There are way to many single women out there that want to be married to a man to keep one that only wants a man to pay her bills so she can fuck around.

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysover 9 years ago
the btb crowd will love it!

Secret military husbands, who is also a kung fu master. Wives who are fucking morons. Husband who is completely unappreciated and underestimated despite his brilliance and perfection. Villains who are dumber than the wife who, to repeat myself, is extraordinarily dumb. The immedistely repentant wife. The dumb bad guys with an even dumber plan. If only there was a mustang or a big titied replacement for the ex wife, I would have had btb story bingo!

I would suggest adding those to your next story as well as the husband becoming a millionaire and everyone killing else killing themselves or aids. This could be a 6 star story in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* read

Another new author. Good.

Hopefully more will be on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars!

Keep em coming!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Loved It!

This story was too short. I'm sure that the candy ass dick less cucks hate it. There definitely needs to be more stories like this. I hate the cock sucking wimp stories that dominate this site. If you don't like my comments, as one commenter once said, address your complaints to the Sultan of Brunei. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Best story I've ever read here regarding a slut wife! Please do more! A BITCH DON"T CONTROL SHIT!!!!

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Many Will Like

Many will like this story it was promising at the start, I thought this is a different approach to a storyline but for me it quickly went downhill. The company policy angle and an employee forced to suck cock and cleaning their wives after sex just to keep their job, it went from the sublime to the ridiculous, the basic idea was good but it could have been so much better. Keep writing with more thought to credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Probably

would have been a solid story, but you overdid it with the plot device of Greg's background. You could have had each manager scheduled an hour apart so Greg could have handled them separately and with less criminal conduct. That way you would not have had to make all three managers too blind not to see the chains on the doors. Just think logic when you write your next scenes. Good start overall!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
4.22

That is the current rating for this story.

No, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Wow. I am surprised and amazed at what passes as a 4 star story on this site. Apparently you get 4 stars if the readers can live vicariously through an emotionless sadist who burns the earth around him when he gets hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just gave it a 5 sol the score should go up!

fuck you brain dead assholes annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazed @ what pases for 2 star fairie tale

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun

Awww, who cares what the naysayer's whine about. I got a kick out of it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Part of creating a good story means grounding it in some semblance of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting burn the bitch story

A fairy tale, wife can't be that stupid! He had the stupid video , that is all he needed. The rest is pure garbage ,just over kill for me. The video was enough to destroy them and. The physical part of beating the crap out of them is not believable even with his training. Just sue there asses off and post the video on line and send a copy to all customers . Etc divorce that dumber than dumb wife . And move on. Now hell probably have a assalt and battery charge to deal with. Just a feel good story for those BTB women haters .

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
The violence was over the top but it was one of the few BTB's I've enjoyed and the only one I've given 5 stars.

Like I said, it was over the top and it would have been sufficient to simply destroy the company in a lawsuit of epic proportions while divorcing his wife.

But I did enjoy the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW someone manning up.

Love it. Better than all that Gay Married men crap that keeps showing up. Please keep writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

Whoopee. The cucks don't rule the henhouse. The swingers don't have the upper hand. And the normal hard working men who love their wives unconditionally without thoughts of other women can hold their heads up high. You want to get off watching your wife get gang banged, screwing others while you watch or having anonymous sex with strangers, good for you. To each his own. But for us men who live a normal life and have a wife who they love and cherish and would hate seeing them cheat, good for us. For us men who need to have revenge and retribution against a worthless cheating cunt, good for us. This tale shows a man who was violent and calmed himself for ten years showing what happens when the beast was awakened. He didn't ask for it, but he responded thusly.

This tale is for us btb guys. If you don't care for it, don't read it. I won't read your swinging or cuck tales. Deal?

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nah, to predictable.

Somewhat over the top, but if compared to the swinging/willing cuckold tales praised by the cuckies like swingerjoe and frontlinecaster this is a masterpiece. The cuckies will give this a 1* rating, the same score we give to their stories. It's even isn't it? LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dumb

Unrealistic

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Liked it a lot...

...unrealistic? Perhaps, but becoming a company-wimp would have been even more so. Unrealistic of course his wife - no woman could possibly be that stupid. On the other hand: It is just a story...fiction. Anyway: I enjoyed reading and laughing. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The author is clearly a repressed homosexual.

He fantasizes about me sucking dicks and hurting women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unrealistic?

Seriously? On this site? I am so disillusioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE

Post this silly crap in non erotic where it belongs.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
bad story

A guy who had been in the Marines leading men wouldn't be considered a nice guy as a manager,and wouldn't put up with being held back.More importantly, he wouldn't need to get violent,those videos would have guaranteed him freedom from his wife,and also the three aholes would be in jail ,and he filthy rich.Not to mention his,actions could get him put in jail,locking the door like that and not letting them leave would get him time in jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Flash revenge . . .

Hard to believe wife did not know husbands background and deeper personality. But it was a great story about bullies who think mite makes right. Nice vigilante justice!

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the first effort!

Hey man,

Really liked your first-time story on Lit. Over the top and way too unrealistic? Sure but it was fun. Would love to see you develop your characters more in your next story. It'll make your readers care about the characters more than just their actions.

Would also like to see you plug some holes in your storylines. Example, in this one just a line or three explaining why Jenny was so stupid, or why the bosses thought they could treat Greg like that or get away with that kind of 'company' policy. Things like that would've made the story better.

Anyway, looking forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

A cartoonish, adolescent revenge fantasy, written in the style of a 14-year-old whose girlfriend just broke up with him...and the fucking slobbering idiots in the BTB gang hoot and holler like a bunch of shit-hurling chimpanzees.

The most pathetic part of this story is the legion of sad, bitter, impotent, insecure, misogynist little pencil dicks who visit an erotic website to jerk their tiny cocks to stories like this. Guys like betrayedbylove just make me sad. What a miserable life he must have.

No rating from me. This waste of pixels doesn't deserve one.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
Wife got away with what she did.

He should have beat the wife too.

5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna (An answer to "Executive Privilege")

I gave 5***** against I think the true revenge to find a better woman instead of a cheating wife after the divorce. I gave 5***** in every sexual majority story untill there will be a "Marriage Affairs" hub. This sexual majority husband story is an answer to the "Executives Privilege" from Keat. If you read that serial "Executives Privilege", you will understand this story's over the top plot................Yes I agree over the top plot , but you had read "Executive Privilege", dear readers you would understand this story better.........

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
BTB

I had to comment again. This was only a story. All of you who don't like what you read, then write a better story. Men and women who cheat on their spouses should get the treatment like Mike, Jim and Harry. PERIOD!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. DUNA's comment

"I gave 5***** in every sexual majority story untill there will be a "Marriage Affairs" hub."

And that, right there, reaffirms the point I have been making for a while now. The ratings in this category are meaningless, thanks to guys like DUNA who rate stories based on the morality of the characters in the story, and not the actual content and quality of the writing.

At this point, why have a ratings system at all?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Good resolution to a incredible setup

Not a credible scenario in today's litigious society. Might have been credible in, say, 1955. However, perps did reap the consequences for their arrogant stupidity. If you like BTB, than this one is for you.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Very good story...

Very good story...They all had what they deserved...maybe they should have been beaten a little more...All cheaters deserve this kind of things...How stupid can be a wife?

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Stupid cunt? Stupid story!

Highly overrated!

Sorry for wasting my time reading it...

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
Whaa??

Very weird and slightly confusing. Why the heck did the cuckold hubby want those men to bone his wife in front of him? Why did they fight against it? Also what was with the jumble of names during the fight? Too many odd questions makes for a questionable story even if it is fictional. 3/5.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago

The wife was a cheating fool and the coworkers were arrogant assholes. He put them all down. People who are all concerned about the level of violence should consider what was done to him. Can you imagine this kind of thing really happening at a business? Probably not, so it is VERY excessive. People get in fights for very silly things and do serious damage to others. Here, Greg was really treated badly and he punched out 3 people who attacked him. Yes, he set them up but they did attack him. Their arrogance was punished and the wife's stupidity was dealt with. Like a thief who ends up in jail for 10 years, maybe they have learned not to be assholes. In 6 months they will have healed up and only the humiliation will remain. It doesn't seem that extreme all in all and there is satisfaction in them getting their just rewards.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good Story

5* for not making me puke with another cuckold forgiveness story. However, there are some issues that others have brought up and I agree with:

1. Stupid wife? How about developmentally disabled in order to go along with a scheme like that? That, or crazy, or mean sick bitch. Anyway it was over the top.

2. He was a marine and a ruthless killer but he is a pushover at work? Not rational, he doesn't have to kill anyone he just has to get the work done and stay on schedule. Aggression on the construction site is often met with aggression. This means sabotage and payback for dickhead project managers. So, cooperation and staying on schedule is the hallmark of a good manager. It is all about time and money.

3. He just recorded his own criminal acts of: kidnapping, assault, and rape. He has as much if not more than they have to lose. - Irrational.

rijubhairijubhaiover 9 years ago
Another husband with a secret military background

<sigh> If the cunt was really that stupid, Greg wouldn't have married her in the first place, but we have to assume he was as stupid as her when he did. However, this calls into question his post-killer reformation; was he ever disciplined?

Then we come to the farce that is "company policy" and Greg's assumption he can get away with his revenge: neither is plausible.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
ok at best

while this sounds like a good story. its not. come on this was about as realistic as a fucking fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grew up in Chicago IL as well inner city

Great story, anybody who did not live in the midst of the Black Panthers and Latin Kings and criticizes this story is an asshole. Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have read the comments...

...so won't read the story. Tough, eh?

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Stupid

Dumb ass premise for a story! 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. Sugna

So, you thought it was a stupid fucking story, full of holes, yet you still gave it five stars. 'Nuff said.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Liked that he didnt pick the cucky way

and got his revenge. A little unlikely, coulda been real good if some more details had been offered.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Absurd?

Sure. I think you intended this as humorous over-the-top parody. BTB on steroids. Good show.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Lost me - 1*

I realise this was supposed to be a BTB parody but it is so full of holes & the wife is just so dumb.... Is the author a misogynistic woman hater by any chance? Had a bad divorce? Something is just not right here with the attempted joke though. Can't believe all the folks, even BTB folks, who give it 5*. Whatever strokes your boat. C'est la vie. One more author to avoid. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Suck that, swingerjoe. the story may be full of holes, but it's the intent that counts.

It may also not be the best story, but hey, it still rates higher than all the dribbling cuck shit.

And who cares what YOU think of it. You are still in the minority. Thank Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Exciting, instinctual, savage and right on!

My wife is a hot wife and she shares herself with other men only when and if we both agree on it. She doesn´t sneak around on me. The wife in this story was truly a “dumb cunt” and pretty much deserved what she got.

Guys, don´t look for holes in the logic of this story. It is simply raw nerves and anger expressed violently. As an aside, do we have a category for “stupid wives” instead of “loving wives”?

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry!

I can't be very generous with this. A decent story should have at least some plausibility. This was nothing more than a childish fantasy. 2 stars is the best I can give you for this ridiculous tale.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

The ass kicking could have been longer. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anyone who's been cucked and isn't man enough to get over it will love this.

I gave it the 1* it deserved to offset all the Real Cuckold's five star votes.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nice, quick, light BTN

Closet Superman who solves all our problems. How many of these complainers about BTB watch with pleasure Charles Bronson and Bruce Willis films?

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
Too bad minus numbers can't be used as scores

"Stories" such as this one work as sorts of Rohrschach tests to disclose the personality shortcomings of the BTB crowd.

It matters not the so many felonies have been committed that they'd all be in jail except the wife. To the BTB crowd that fact makes this type of fantasy all the more important; he can never hope to get what the protagonist gets, but he can suck a couple of beers down and dream of a perfect world.

I love the BRT crowd's implicit faith that the husband can order the wife out of the house and take all the money: not in America, pal. She would betake herself down to the Law of Office of Algonquin J. Calhoun,Esq., who would get her half the property, temporary alimony, and - if he used played dirty - have her husband prosecuted for rape. The blow job was coerced, right? Do anything but suck and I'll hurt you - isn't that what he said? That is rape, friends, married or not. He'll be away long enough that she'll spend all the money. (laughs uncontrollably at the thought of BTBers who think about it and KNOW in their pointy little heads that this is the truth)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
H H ??

That is why they call this fiction A Rorschach test on an over the top fictional.story? Really? Seems to me your the one that needs to be tested.This was laughable farce no more no less.Lighten up HH Fiction!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welll.......

Right attitude, right reaction. Just a bit over the top though. By taking all of the vids to the top excs would have been enough to cause the desired response. As for his former wife, well, anyone that is that dumb, needs be dumped.Quickly!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
H.H.Morant

This is fiction. In fiction anything is possible. The husband throws out the wife, keeps the kids, gets the house and destroys the wife and lovers. You are overanalyzing the tale. You are understating the intellect of the readers. Why comment if you are just going to talk about the readers and not the tale. Just like the swingers and the cuckolds if you don't like it, don't read it. And on a personal note, fuck you and anybody that looks like you. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Real man"

I love when a character in the story goes ape shit and scorches the earth and people comment about how that is how a "real man" acts. Really? That makes me wonder what kind of fucked up people associate this kind of person to a "real man". Do yourselves a favor. Log out of this site and go interact with REAL people. Stop using a porn site to help you determine fact from fiction. Stop confusing gangbanged wives and Jason Statham action movies with actual human beings who walk this earth everyday. And for fucks sake, GET LAID.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Stupid story

Most of the people comment about swingerjoe being a cuck, but if his stories are even loosely based on actual events of his life, he gets laid more than half of the commenters on this site. He seems happier and more relaxed. He doesn't get bent out of shape when a story doesn't go his way. He may leave a humorous comment about a story that he doesn't like, but he is never as hateful as the majority of the anti-cuck comments on cuckold stories. I think that says something about how happy he is with his life and how happy most of the "real men" on this site are.

As for the story, I didn't like it. Even the people who defended this story didn't like it. One of the commenters said that it was a stupid story and full of holes, yet he defended it because the guy Burned the Bitch. Sounds kind of lame to me. I have never seen a cuck lover or swinger lover say, "Yeah the story was stupid, implausible, and full of holes, but it is the intent that counts!" I'm just saying

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Over the top,

maybe, but it isn't anymore unlikely to happen than a man liking to watch his wife fuck big black cocks and then eat the cum out of her pussy. Come on people, the story flowed, wasn't awkward or stilted and the dialogue was believable. As for the guys not realizing that Greg was a rough SOB underneath his calm façade, well that is an everyday occurrence in the business world. The bosses were arrogant bullies who used their money and position to intimidate and manipulate their employees. Again, a little over the top, but those people really exist.

I appreciated the tongue-in-cheek aspect of the way it went down. Come on, lighten up, you cucks were going to get to hear about cream pies and all of the stuff you really like. The writer had something for everyone.

By the way, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: H.H.Morant

"This is fiction. In fiction anything is possible."

<P>

So I can only assume there has never been a movie, TV Show, or play where something happened and you thought, "Yeah, right. That makes no sense." You must have never, ever had that feeling for that statement to make any sense.

<P>

No, the "anything is possible" concept is superficial and simplistic. Yes, fiction is made up, but it must conform to some logic. If you violate that logic, the whole integrity, the whole structure of the story falls apart. The story is not a story but a random set of sentences and words. If you frame it in reality, it must conform to that reality.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hey Anon

You think too much. Get a life.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Read some more comments and

just had to comment. All of the psychobabble is hilarious. A good story needs plausibility? Really. I haven't heard that comment from any of the numerous "anons" that plague this site when hubby goes along with this type of stuff. How plausible is that? Oh yeah, Betrayed. You have to stop holding in your opinions. Quit being so nice to the guys that think they are Freud, tell us what you really think. Ha. I agree with you one this one, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One word to the "notforsaleyet" AND four words to the ...

"degenerate, CUCKHOLDS!"

To "norforsaleyet" .......AWESOME!!!

To "anal, creampie eating WIMPS ..... FUCK YOU SICK BASTARDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it, author!

Well written and the stupid players got their due!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the only parody left out

were the supersized body parts.

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
Hee hee

I thought it was cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4 stars

Loved it no cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

That's it. Loved it. Saving this one to read again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whako the didle o

I love a funny story.

notforsaleyetnotforsaleyetover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments - they're fun

The range of feedback is fascinating. It never occurred to me to associate the story with the author's personal life. I've read so many wonderful stories on this site and a lot more that are less than wonderful. I just like the ability to make stuff up and share it. I don't see a way to answer individual comments and it would be nice to have one. I do agree there could be a few more categories but it's not my site so I'll accept what is. There are a lot of story sites on the web. I think Literotica is the best.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
I Agree!

I agreed with some other comments that this story was over the top. BUT I liked it. A man does not submit to this deviant shit for a lousy job-or for anything else. I don't really mind the 'Rambo' type stories, and this guy went 'Rambo' on the 3 assholes. The wife is a typical LW wife - stupid, stupid, stupid. Thank you for a very entertaining story.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
stupid

she fucked up big time, yeah. but 'the fuck dude? that's just plain stupid.. what's wrong with just fucking walking away???

"grow a pair" really? shit is fucking stupid. no grown man should do that.

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
I liked this little gem...

... a nice change of pace after skimming so many RACC and WACC stories lately.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
satire

You should have put "satire" in the tags. That is what this story clearly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hard to believe

this author only wrote one story and he is my favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is

as bad as it gets on this site.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Great

This is as good as it gets on this site, unless you like the cuck wimp loser stories......

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Just stupid

I suppose this is fantasy, but it is really crappy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What was this farce of a story

This was a rambling crazy mans thoughts

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic eruption of violence!!!

Only for insane perverts!!!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WOULD YOU CARE FOR A DRINK WITH THOSE FRIES

take your ticket and we will call you. TK U MLJ LV NV

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Ok

Too short, it was a idea in the making but you could have expanded on it and it would have been really good, build up the characters. then to the main plot of beating the shit out of all of them , then maybe a bit more of Jenny BTB info... Just my 2 cents..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid Wife

I wouldn't have had the violence just walked out and took the videos for distribution to damage the company, knowing with my experience I should have no trouble finding employment.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
I liked this.

Sure it was a bit violent, but it

was a just retribution.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
To all the Anon commenters

Well you Anon guys that love to write "wink/cuck" comments should be salivating over this one. Oh, and by the way, get a tissue and wipe the spooge off you hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:ErotFan

You mean like you just got through doing. Wipe away ass wipe. Did anybody force you to read this? Did they hold a gun to your head? Fuck off moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not arousing at all

I come here to read erotica. That's what this site was created for. This is not erotic in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I read this genre

With hopes of finding someone who understands human feeling and balance - greed, arrogance, entitlement, hurt, upset, stupidity, innocence, anger, and true balancing of the scales. This story, while unrealistic as most injured parties wouldn't have th abilities Greg had, has all of these characteristic and more. For you see, real BTB's are simply morality plays in the vein of Clint Eastwood movies. And there is enough shit in life that at least in fantasy, the good guy should win and the evil should pay some ultimate price. Its why the 7 Samauri, and other Asian films have superiority in this genre, for even women are warriors and therefore can pay the ultimate price!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Quad burn

Great BTB. Maybe a little.over the top with the violence against the cheaters. But no more outlandish than if the story ended with him being a grateful, willing cuck. Just walk away, my ass. Leave them bleeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About as filling as a twinkie

Kind of sweet, all in all, but not filling. It left me feeling, not hungry for more, but unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid

Stupid,

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Looks like the author made a few cuck fans unhappy with this bloody little gem. Do it again please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a stupid story

1starr

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous