All Comments on 'Fat Chance Ch. 04-05'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll say one thing for you,

you sure know how to drag out a story. This has become extremely boring! So much so, I don't even care what happens next. It's not worth my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it is boring

it is not worth my time 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Long winded garbage thats not worth finishing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO BYPASS THE SLIM AND NONE

one must do with due diligence to complete the fiasco. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fun BTB

No problem with the slow revenge. How do my fellow readers feel about reading

thousand page novels? I have a feeling that they don't.

I continue wondering about the communications among the bank's leaders and their circle of friends. Really they should have found out about publishing to the site on the first night.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
The guy is ruining himself financially

to hurt his wife? Maybe the residuals from the porn will help him out, at least until he's in court over that situation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get er done

taking to long to set scenes

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 9 years ago
I like it

I'm enjoying this little tale . So some may be better and some may be far worse . I read for my enjoyment . If i don't like it .I don't read it . I'm not going to rip on someone that has taken the time to write a story that is free for us .

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Perhaps

I should give my feedback anonymously so I can partially offset the other Anons. (HA!) I have found some portions to be a little longer than necessary, but have enjoyed the entire story. I had thought this was the end and was disappointed when I scrolled to read the next screen full, only to see two paragraphs remained. Imagine my pleasure when I saw we will be treated to one more installment. Make it a good one, SF.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
over the top

Maybe a bit too much..not the btb,but rather a lot of what he did was illegal...wiring the hotel rooms if traced back to him would be a felony,and what he did to the house would constitute fraud [plus a real estatest agent would probably walk away from someone underpricing the house,since that would kill their commision]...and yeah bit too much Limey attention to detail..but otherwis decent tale.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN EVER ONE PLANS RETALITION AS PAYBACK

it is never A.S.A.P. Post-Haste. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh dear Lord

Fucking finish the fucking story...

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 9 years ago
Well this is:...

I would have to agree with some others here, its kinda over the top even for what his wife was doing to him and others .BTB revenge has its place, but this was more than btb, this was nuclear. Everyone around received the fall out. What he did to his house was evidence that he needed a round room with lots of rubber padding in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 stars

A little to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yo dam long

you got all the video why are you dragging it out seems like you don,t know how to end the dam thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seldom . . .

has so much be written, with so little content, and even less interest. You have put an incredible amount of work into this saga. I hope you will try again, with more skill and wit. Beating a dead whore, don't you think?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

This story left reality some time ago and are now well into the realms of fantasy and wishful thinking. Otherwise quite entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Because of the effort you are putting out, increased your score to 3*s.

One thing, what is a caravan ??

Thanks

AMerryMan

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Really?

So this guy tears up his house to knock the price down by over a hundred thousand and runs up credit cards on which he is partly responsible just to lessen the amount she will get from the divorce? Really? Is he an idiot or is that just British logic? Perhaps in the next chapter we will discover that he has a hidden fortune somewhere. Otherwise, nose cutting and face spiting comes to mind.

Stupidity such as this grates on a sane person's nerves and makes this story less than enjoyable.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Huh

BetterEnding: He DOES have a hidden fortune. He is one of the top ten incomes at that bank. I think you missed it.

Merryman: A caravan is a motor home, I believe. Something like that.

I have two observations.

How does this fellow 'stay slim' and yet bitch like a woman about having to climb steps he's had to climb EVERY DAY SINCE HE"S LIVED HERE? I know you were looking for a laugh, but I was puzzled at the inherent implausibility of the situation.

Second, I can't say I appreciate your blindsiding us. According to the internal dialogue you established in the last chapter 'I would not fuck her with yours.'

So...now he had fucked her? No revelation. No hint. Just a trick.

Okay.

It wasn't badly written but I can't say I like the main very much. Painted pathetic...and stayed there. I like a bit of growth. All the growth you established got pruned in this chapter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it.

thanks for the offering. If he was planning all of this . . . What was the point of fattening her food? That plan would take months to complete.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 9 years ago
a caravan

is a small trailer home, usually towable but often set up as a bach ( holiday beach hut ) in Britain and the colonies. TK

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The tale has improved considerably

There is an undercurrent of humor that I am enjoying.

By the way, the phrase is "one-of" not "one-off". It started as a contraction of the phrase "one of a kind".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slightly improved pace.

But don't tell me there aren't any laws in Britain about creating a bonfire in your backyard? Seems like the Police and the Fire Dept would have been interested. And it still makes no sense that he would throw away HIS money too in order to get less for his cheating wife. That seems to be cutting off your nose to spit your face. And of course getting her fired may grant him some temporary satisfaction but when he has to pay her more alimony he won't see it that way. We'll see.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IT TAKES TIME TO WIND 13 CIRCLES IN THE NOOSE

and even after the sudden drop its still not over. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

brit cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In an English divorce hearing.

If the value of a property is deemed 160k then each party gets 80k, if one partner sells without the others knowledge then that partner is liable for any difference in sale price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Juvenile revenge rubbish 1*

You do a disservice to writing, please grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fucking LONG WINDED 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get to the fucking point!

Any chance I enjoyed this endless drivel? Hmm...what's the fucking title of this 'story' again? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I agree with the previous comments....toooo looonnngggg winded!

GET TO THE FUCKING POINT!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Move along please

By all that's holy, please don't take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pathetic

They're all pathetic!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nice!!

I love it when a plan comes together!!!

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Nice but will wait for last chapter. AAAA+++

DeanofMeanDeanofMean6 months ago

ya know she will be back lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
979 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories