All Comments on 'Birthday Strap-On Surprise'

by thestorynovice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When she told him to suck it?

He told her to drop dead. Got out of the car and walked back home. Never saw her or spoke to her again. What an idiotic premise that produced a ridiculous story. A complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

There is nothing sexier than a hot woman wearing a strap on. My gf uses a feeldoe, so she can get off from thrusting down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Agree with no1, the feeldoe is awesosome !!!!!

The guy that wrote all the hate is just jealous !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing more chicken-shit than anonymous criticisms...

That was a fantastic story, and sucking a dildo for a woman is an amazingly erotic experience. To the person who felt the need to criticize that aspect -- or any negative feedback of any kind to any story here -- write some stories of your own and identify yourself in your comments rather than hiding behind the anonymous bashing.

Anonymous compliments are acceptable, anonymous criticisms are as pathetic as those who write them.

Well done, thestorynovice!

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 8 years ago
sooo hot!

This was so hot! I hope that you continue to write more....Maybe the next time she can take his ass some place even more riskier like in a back alley behind a club they go to or in a public restroom. Maybe someone walks into the public restroom as the guy gets fucked and begins to watch them and stroke his own cock. Or maybe its a woman who stands there and fingers herself to orgasm. So many possibilities. :)

Tcs1956Tcs195612 days ago

This excites me as it reminds me of my ex wife, Denise. The first time she pegged me she said “OH MY WORD! You can take more cock up your ass than I can take in my pussy! What a MAN!” She was also an anal sex freak, so we had lot of fun with other men and with her FeelDoe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous