All Comments on 'Mister Tumble's Christmas'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well...

Of all the things i thought i'd read here, I never expected Mr. Tumble, but there you go.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
Justin a sex symbol?

Well I never thought he would be, and as per the other comment I never thought I would see him here. That said what a touching story the author Has to be in a similar situation to have understood the challenges of being a single patent with an autistic child. I needed some tissues and not for the regular reason when reading on lit. I hope there can be a second part to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I was curious...

I was browsing through the new stories on here and this one caught my eye. Wasnt sure what to expect as never expected to see Mister Tumble as a story subject on here, in fact never thought of him in that way but ...it is written beautifully! Such a touching and real experience of having an autistic child. Very moving and sweet, I liked it alot! :)

redzingerredzingerover 9 years ago
Wow.

As someone else said, never thought I'd see Mister Tumble/Justin on here.

Wow. 5* for completely surprising me, and for the sensitive way of explaining autism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who He??

It has to be said that I haven't a clue who Mr Tumble is - even my Grandchildren are grown!! Nevertheless, the story was lovely and I shall be avidly watching CBeebies to see what all the fuss is about!!!

Enjoyed it and worth 5* with or without Mr T.

1handslapping1handslappingabout 9 years ago
I will never

be able to watch him again with a straight face

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Touching, sweet story

I didn’t even know who Mr Tumble was. I had to google 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2498 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...