All Comments on 'Jeremy's School Bully: The Ending'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20over 9 years ago
Omg

Best story I've ever read. So much passion and intimacy. I'm gonna read this so much Ty

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

absolutely loved it....:)))))

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Very glad you chose to continue and conclude this story. Literotica has like 99% unfinished stories (with the exception of the stories in Romance maybe), and they are so much better with a good ending. I was also very happy it ended up being 5 pages. I feared 2 but could only dare hope for 3, so to scroll down and see it was actually 5 pages left a smile on my face :)

I'm a sucker for the actual epilogues though so personally I would've liked the epilogue here to be a bit longer, maybe a few more paragraphs showing the daily lives of the 10-years older and now married couple - still in love with and lusting for eachother. That was the one thing that was missing for me, but other than that (which would only really be the cherry on top) it was perfect and one of my new favorites.

P.S. Any idea what happend to Anasheya? Not to pry or anything but just curious if you know and she isn't hurt or something~. If you don't want to reply here you're welcome to PM me or something. I'd appreciate it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Tremendous passion between them. Definitely enjoyed the fact that it was a longer story than many that grace this site. Well written and edited. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've been a reader and fan of yours for years and years. Before this story, T-Girl Fairy Tale (Cinderfella) was my favorite story of yours. Now, this is. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cried

I cried first time ever on a story

ZoeyWZoeyWover 9 years ago
Sobbing

I'm a trans woman and instead of having an orgasm I'm crying my eyes out...

SexymaxSexymaxover 9 years ago
Very nice story

I loved it so much, Im really happy they are both happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best story yet

a tgurl love story who'd of thunk it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Bravo bravo!! (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

This story is gonna enter into anals of literotica.

People will still say, even after years gone, this one was his finest!

I too cried first time when Jeremy took a stand (or rather punch) for Lana.

And later on page 5 i was crying from joy - and at the same time being horny when Jeremy ask Lana could she be that dominant persona in bed again - I almost got heart attack.

This story is super-weird-special, among other things; tears from joy and cum from my X%&# were flowing at the same time.

These kind of dynamics between characters like this amazonian woman(well she had an extra thing) and submissive man are my favourite.

I dont know how the author plans on TOPping this story, but it will be hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great ending!

I read Part 1 a couple years ago. Part 2 was worth the wait.

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Beautiful ending

Just the perfect ending to tug at the heart strings. well done.

BurningHeartzBurningHeartzover 9 years ago
Fantastic !

this is absolutely a wonderful moistly hot story, fantastic indeed !

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Just Beautiful

Why do I cry like a girl when I dress fem and read something like this. Aaaahhhh romance. Mmmmm

Rebecca

babydollrebecca@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ruwild:

Once again you've written a fantastic story and I do always look forward to what you have next. I do hope that you'll continue the series Jessie's dream job. I wait patiently and excitedly for that.

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilover 9 years ago
Bravo

Jeremy's School Bully was one of your stories that despite being well written with a vivid sex scene I just couldn't really like because of the cruelty and the ending.

This follow up has made up for that and then some, by characterizing Lana this first story is now far more readable for me and not to mention you delivered both sex and emotion wonderfully.

Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Omg it took forever but finally! I have been looking for this one for a long time :) still remain your loyal fan :) keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lana!

Lana! LANA! LANAAAAAAAA!

Big fan of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Story With Proper Ending

This is the Best story I read on literotica with proper emotions, lust, sex & with proper end.

Superb writing & would like to read more... Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best story EVER!!!

I love your stories omg and this one was by far one of the best out there, all the drama, the sex and sweetness and sadnedd just all of it superb. I was hoping there was going to be some sort of rival thing between other girls and jeremy, like barbara or eva or Lana's girl group, but still a great and amazing story :)

ruwildruwildabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

To all of you that have left comments here saying that you liked this story I want to say...Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Astounding

Just, wow. Thanks for sharing with us man. Thank you

icarr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderlove

Best story ever written, wish I had found my Lana while in high school ! Still hoping there is one out there for me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So horny!

Needs a sequel, I fingered myself and jacked off 3 times during this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My Favorite Story

I didn't think I'd like the story of Lana and Jeremy when I read the first part. I felt bad enough for the guy that my eyes became moist. But like Jeremy I grew to like it. I love how the characters evolved in intimacy and the story was well written and touching.

I have a thing for femdom and transsexuals and the story got me really hot and bothered.. as it will many more times over. People think erotic stories are shallow but they're really not. Ones like this can touch a person deeply and have them look into themselves.

Well done, five stars easily. Out of any story I've ever read this is my absolute favorite. You have a talent for this and surprised me with the depth of the story.

Ashish666Ashish666almost 9 years ago
love the story ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž

At fist the story eas like one sided but after sometime i love every word of it and its characters and story.

Bestselling....

Keep the good work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
๐ŸŽ“ FYI ๐ŸŽ“

A *psychologist* has a PhD while a *psychiatrist* has graduated from medical school.

bootneck81bootneck81over 8 years ago
Enjoyable read

i really enjoyed this story, a nice read with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If I could, I would give this 10 stars!

You outdid yourself with this long story. Hard to believe how it could have been any better. You rock!

Vasi421Vasi421over 8 years ago
fantastic

Just fantastic story, this not only have sex but romance too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on

Really u couldn't have let him fuck her at least a few times make it that kind of relationship but u just had to make it that story. I hate it.

tanner7701tanner7701over 8 years ago
Brilliant!

i absolutely loved this story. I didnt stop reading the story till it was the end. Magnificent job!

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
annon. get a grip!!!

I am SO glad it worked out this way! He couldn't fuck her.... it would be against his submissive nature. I'm also glad that she didn't panty him. It could have been hot.... but that's a different story. Ignore the jerks. Every writer here gets them.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
Another rapist story

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best Story... New Chapter Please

Its a brilliant story. Would like to more chapters of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing

Dont listen to the negativity this was fantastic!!!!!!!! I couldnt stop reading and was very sad to get to the end. I wanted it to go on forever!!! I think this is and probably will be forever one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

One of the best i've ever read, brilliant content. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Please make more Chapter, maybe about the Wedding , the honeymoon, maybe Lana put Jeremy in a chastity belt, make a chapter about theirs marriage life etc, how their life toghether evolve etc

the story is just perfect, you need make more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Another Rapist Story

I love this story and have come back to it many times. Great characters, dialogue, sex. An amazingly developed piece. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I totally enjoyed this story. What started out as a rape evolved into a really good love story. I hope you write more about this sexy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My favorite

Perfect love story. He killed the damn evil cruel shemale bitch by his kindness. Perfect ending and no need for more of this story. Hope you can keep writing stories like this. Would be perfect for a Galgame

jezchazaniajezchazaniaalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON THIS SITE

BEST STORY HANDS DOWN even if it took 5 years to finish. It was well worth the wait. THX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hands down the best story I have ever read!!

Thank you! Thank you soo much! God bless you for writing the story!! It was my best read on this site. Everything was just perfect. The starting, content and most of all the ending!! Thank you so much!! I hope that you write more stories like this in the future... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gottem

FUck BB

messalinaslutmessalinaslutover 4 years ago
Loved the love story.

I love the taboo stories with strong romance. This was worth the read.

Aa7777Aa7777about 4 years ago

A boy getting cummed in his anal pussy by a girl while being like girl like role multiple times is fantastic!

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Ahh, the old "someone did it to me, so it's okay that I do it to others" defense. And to think all it took to cure her was someone being nice...yeah, that's believable.

"Lana did her best to make amends to all of the guys she had taken. Some accepted, some didn't, and some pretended not to know what she was talking about."

The word is 'raped' not 'taken.' Seriously, sugarcoating it only makes it more ridiculous. And what does 'make amends' mean? I'm not so sure that a simple 'I'm sorry' is gonna make up for having to see the person who raped you every day at school. I feel like you should have also included a line about not being able to make amends with some of her victims because they had already committed suicide. Ya know, at least add some realism.

And what a way to wrap things up. She suffers no consequences for her horrible actions and lives happily ever after. Yay, the rapist gets a happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

This is one of THE MOST sexy and beautiful stories I've ever read

I loved all the details about the characters and their past lives I felt like I could see lana. I very much enjoyed this story my only comment is that I wish you had dragged it on into a a longer story. It was amazing and I hope you come up with another

Maybe Jeremy and lanas son or daughter going thew kind of the same event. Thank you so much for writing this please please please write more just like this

StikkyStikkyalmost 4 years ago

Iโ€™m drowning in my emotions right now... you wrote this? Is this real? Can this really happen? Why is this story so amazing? I donโ€™t know what to do with my feelings and these thoughts, is that what I need, because I definitely want it? You found the bitch switch in my soul, excuse my sacrilege, and just squeezed until it nearly exploded painful ecstasy (and thatโ€™s not a masturbation or prostate-related euphemism, itโ€™s how I really fucking feel). Now the story is over and your hand is gone, but my heart yearns for something in the weak little knot in my chest (and throat apparently).

This isnโ€™t smut, I need this in print. Do you even still write? How did you come to write this? Where does this come from? What is the style, genre, tropes, and or characters of this epic, if I could know for what I seek by names?

Femdom can be hot, but most of it just feels like porn gimmicks, distanced curiosities, or โ€œservice-yโ€œ for lack of a better word but whatever โ€™thisโ€™ is feels like (vicariously of course) the carnal intimacy I crave.

Iโ€™m a 30 yr old black dude trying to live intentionally and honestly, fuck all the norms, I just want to be wanted, taken, and used as if I complete somebody, I need to please, give, and be useful on her terms like I know you feel me!?...

TMI, I know Iโ€™m overthinking a shouldโ€™ve been simple (now prolly super cringeyass) comment on literotica, but Fuck I just want to love and be loved, I just want to earnestly (no ulterior notices) make the love of my life the happiest person ever, why is that so difficult for me and yet you did it in text? Jeremy and Lana won despite absolutely horrendously tragic initial conditions, is that what true love requires, personality-shifting-trauma and heartbreak?

If I had any critique, if thatโ€™s what comments are actually for (rather than my emotional diarrhea), I couldโ€™ve done without Lanaโ€™s bombshell body. Donโ€™t get me wrong, Iโ€™d probably have lost my mind if Lana had been a sculpted (not lean, hulking) olympian goddess of raw power and athleticism and bombshells are also undeniably attractive, but it was the dynamic that truly made this story for me.

Thank you so much... I need to live my life.

Catman290Catman290over 3 years ago

The first part riled me up like crazy but then it had to go down the romance path. And here I thought I had stumbled upon a good abuse story that doesn't end up with Stockholm and mushy romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A rapist redeemed?

I kind of agree with illwind, she was far too cruel and violent to make her redemption credible or deserved. And Jeremy is to much of a total bottom martyr, hes kind of a Mary Sue. I guess their total dom total sub relationship was consensual so ok, conflicted I guess. I hate rape stories, even happy ending rape stories, if thats even truly possible.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

OMG...truly an amazing story of redemption. What a Great story!!!!! Ok..following you now as one of my favorite authors. Damn...now I have to go and read all your other stories ;-) Please don't ever stop writing. You were meant to do this. Thank you!!!!!!!

oureltonoureltonover 2 years ago

Amazing story! Thank you! ๐Ÿ’œ

Skidoo800Skidoo800over 2 years ago

I read this story often can't get enough thx very much ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’˜ it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story

Rubbish grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The biggest criticism i have is what rape does to a person makes a romantic side unrealistic, the act itself is not only physically damaging but emotionally as well. I get that its literotica but the facts are to fall in love with your rapist and to have such apathy toward a rape victim it doesnt have a realistic feel to it. My point is while i love reformed love i love a bad guy falling for the good girl which in turns softens his heart but the extreme lengths of sexual dominance to that degree just doesnt make it feel realistic otherwise i appreciate the effort but the cruelty was just too much to gain any arousal from it these two have no fiuture together unless he visits her in prison for being a serial rapist which seems like she would like that place a lot better then jeremy can be with a woman that actually likes him they dont need to be a tgirl to be dominant women can be even more dominant than men otherwise good effort its just my two cents worth.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

EXCELLEEEEEEEEEENT!!! Specially for that last punch(literally) line, HAHAHAHA. I'm not too exigent with the construction of the characters, practically not at all, I just look for a nice hot reading, doesn't matter how unrealistic they are. Kudos for this one. A hot story turns better with a background, and this is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ. Nothing more to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story ive read in this category in over a year.

Royse69Royse69about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this love story. I liked how other people cared for Lana and helped Jeremy understand there was something else to hear.

Jeremy proved that he wasn't weak because he enjoyed having Lana domanate him , helped Lana know the difference between being cruel and dominating someone.

Lana proves her love by knocking out the man trying to once again insult her man. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but... she KILLED HER BROTHER! I can't get past the fact that she's a murderer on top of a rapist bully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh. Hello.? Rape is not sex. Itโ€™s violence. Far different than consensual submission. Duh.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

I donโ€™t normally defend rapists but, @Argon123 โ€ฆ.she didnโ€™t kill anyone. She transitioned. Killing the male side of herself. I donโ€™t know how that wasnโ€™t immediately clear to anyone that read this .

As for the story, total bullshit. Total rapey bullshit

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

So good and funny and sad and sexy. Loved it 5 stars

FunnyFearFunnyFear2 months ago

Funny how none of them have left offspring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2337 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES