All Comments on 'Toni Goes Hunting'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hotwife cock loving slut.

Loved it. Woulda been a five.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Took me back

Back in the day my ex and I lived this. I really enjoyed the story except that I did not have to spend that much time turning my ex into a slut. For the record that is not what broke us up, it was geography, she wanted to move back to her home area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey Joe...I think that this was a pretty good effort from you.

I think you were successful in describing a situation where exhibitionism evolves into open marriage. I really appreciate the extra care you took in keeping a spotlight focused on how it affected the marriage. While you didn't spend alot of time with emotional dialogue, the few statements made, did help to assure the reader that these two would stay married and in love.

So we find out that she'd been with about 20 guys or so. In that same amout of time, how many women did Pat get his turn with? You only described the first swing with the neighbors. But did Pat also get his turn to go out on the prowl? Did Toni enjoy dressing or choosing "studly" outfits for him, for when they went out together? Did she really enjoy sharing her man as much as she enjoyed herself being shared? Despite these lingering questions, it WAS clear that they were patient in accumulating outside experiences (as opposed to going overboard), and always looked forward to their own "improved" marital lovemaking. It is because of adhereing to this theme, that I think your story works.

I predict that someone else will complain about their careless approach to combating the risk of disease. Here is where I simply suspended my disbelief, and forced myself to accept that in this fictional world, STDs just weren't a threat. However, to do that, I had to ignore, or rather forget, that you said Toni's story was "true". For alot of readers here, that is asking for alot from the author. Perhaps some mention of condoms, or known-to-be-safe partners would have helped combat this. However, on further reflection, may be if Toni ackowleged the risk, as part of the thrill of being a slut, and described the nervousness she felt every month as she was forced to go in and get checked for STDs...........is it possible that the thought of this kind of russian roulette helps to enhance the excitement of having unprotected sex with strangers? I wouldn't know.

Or was it play as long as you can, until the antibiotics needed require the game to be finally over?

One other common critique you should expect is admittedly very silly in it's origin, however, I've read comment after comment about this. Yes, people want a happy ending. BUT, they also want conflict/resolution. This story was simply "too easy". This portrays events "too perfectly". If there had been more reluctance, maybe. If there had been a misunderstanding. If there had been some hurt feelings. Any of these would help to show tension and conflict. THEN, the protags could work to OVERCOME something (together?), and then reveal growth and ongoing character development. Once you said recently, that stories of monogamous marital sex were "boring". Why? It is because maybe you don't infer from them a sense of tension? Well here, you have the same thing. If anything, Toni's story errs to the side of "boring", more than titilating. Of course, that is because we aren't in Pat's mind, nearly enough, to properly assess how he REALLY feels about all of this. And if we can assume that the marriage was opened unequally, then there SHOULD have been more tension to capture, but instead you missed the opportunity.

All in all, a good try, and a solid effort. But for me, still just a solid three.

And my vote has NOTHING to do with subject matter!!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years agoAuthor
To the last Anon

Thank you for your thoughtful comment! I appreciate it. Your criticism about the "boring" nature of the "happy swinger" plot is warranted. For that reason, I have lately delved into the darker side of swinging in "Playing With Fire", "YOLO", and "Life Doesn't Suck."

In this story, I did not write about the conflict or the downside of swinging because it really is an account of a true story, and there was no such conflict (or, at least, none was claimed.) With the exception of the Epilogue (which I added merely for my own amusement), the accounts of this story were written as they were reported to me through a series of e-mails.

I know that it's difficult for many people to believe, but many (many) married couples enjoy having this type of sexual freedom without any difficulties or problems arising. Granted, without that tension, there isn't a lot of drama involved in terms of storytelling, but I still found this woman's journey interesting enough to merit a story.

With regard to STD's, I normally don't include descriptions of condom use in my stories, as condoms are as unsexy and intrusive in fiction as they are in reality. It robs a story of its eroticism if you have to pause in the middle of a hot sex scene to rip open a condom package.

Not only that, but I find the entire issue of STD's to be an overblown concern. People seem to think that if you have unprotected sex outside of your marriage, your odds of getting an STD are 100%. If you limit your sexual encounters to people that are unlikely to have an STD (other married people, single people who don't get laid often, older people, etc.), your odds of getting an STD are very low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Toni Responds

Hello, I am the wife in the story above , and this is a very true story ,if you want to belive it great if not, I can not change that. The story does a pretty darn good job of telling true events . No there never was much if any real conflict between Pat and myself . As far as STDS , just when we started down this road they really where not that big a deal , and getting one from being put on display is almost impossible . Once we opened the door to others yes we talked about that, but except for a few random guys, most where in long term marriage like us , some we knew , some not. I will be glad to answer any other questions you guys ma have, with out telling the entire story again, thanks Toni

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 9 years ago
I Find it Hard to Believe

That people don't believe these things happen. Why would this not be a true story? This stuff happens a lot. More often than non believers think.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 9 years ago
Great Story By the way

Loved how the build up happened. This is usually how it happens and leads to credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting way to try and tell a story

But I found it to be totally unrealistic and whether or not it was true or not I found the idea to be ludicrous. Lacking clever writing or clever dialogue this simply was neither interesting or entertaining. No stars.

rickmaan03rickmaan03over 9 years ago
Super hot

This is a great story, not only because of the true nature but the telling.

My wife and I are exploring swinging and its very funny how similar (we are just 'show off' and some soft play with another couple) the early part sounds.

Hot as hell. Thanks for sharing Toni/Pat - pun intended

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
"Not realistic"

"Even if this story is true I find it hard to believe." Really? But a jilted husband taking down a multi-billion dollar corporation because his wife cheated with the CEO or an ex-Navy seal who maims his wife's lovers as well as leaves her penniless and without her kids is what, realistic? I have read more fantastic tales than this. A husband ruins his wife's career because the CEO happens to have high moral standards (A rich person with high moral standards? Funny.) Judges giving the husband full custody of the kids and no alimony to the wife. Stupid divorce lawyers who fall victim to the husband's superior common sense and high moral fiber. Lovers permanently injured by the husband but cops too stupid to put two and two together. The husband catching the perfect phrase at the perfect time to find out his wife is cheating. Setting up hidden video cameras with microphones that catch everything the wife is doing, including her fiendish plot to cheat the husband out of millions of dollars. Overnight millionaires and secret geniuses. Not to mention the horrible wives who are so devoid of any redeeming qualities that you have to wonder how the saint of a husband fell in love with her. The list goes on and on. In fact, I'm tired of naming them, but I have DOZENS of examples.

People, there are BILLIONS of people on this earth who live very different lives than you. Just because you have never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And just because something goes against what you feel is right and wrong doesn't actually make it right or wrong. This whole Christian "all sin is repulsive (except for mine)" mentality is really old. Believe it or not, there are swingers who live happy lives. Until I met some, I wouldn't have believed it either. But I came to find out that a couple who have been happily married for 14 years have been swingers since their 4th anniversary. Shocked the fuck out of me! This same couple has given my wife and I timeless advice and has helped us through some rough patches. Ironically they lived a life that I would have sworn was a first class ticket to divorce court. This couple, whom I feel exhibit a great example of a fine marriage, have been swingers and I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT.

The point is we have to stop limiting the universe to what WE feel is right or wrong. At my graduation from college the speaker said a phrase that I still remember. He said "If two people are in perfect agreement, then one of them is redundant".

I found this story to be pretty decent and engaging. As always, Swingerjoe gives us monogamy-minded people a glimpse into the other side of marriage. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I took an exception

1. We are not same human being there are people who lives in similar lifestyle as Toni and her husband and their marriages are intact and successful. However this is not everybody's tea. The freedom means the marriage type you lives is two people mutual decision and once more it is the most important their mutual decision.

2. There are succesful hot wife cucold marriages as the famouse Spanish painter Salvador Daly and his emigrant Russian aristocrat wife. Daly's wife ate the young lovers with big spoon but she loved her (homo-bisex) husband untill her death.

Once more I think such lifestyle is not everybody's tea only for sexual minority.

3. If this story is from live people Toni is not similar to the most hot wives in Loving Wives, because his husband was sex with other woman and she allowed this to him, so they are nearer to an open marriage than cuckolding.

I read it with curiousity, but I remained BTB revenge story fan..........it may be forever.

Duna

I

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 9 years ago
Liked it

Reasonably credible especially the start

Liked your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotica is in the eye of the beholder

And to my eyes this isn't erotic. Rest my case. And if you would have allowed scoring you would know it too. Couldn't resist that little dig, since scores are meaningless to you, as are your stories.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Loving respectful story of how a committed couple came to be swingers

Also horny as hell. Thx so much Swinger Joe. More like this from big fan. 5* here. Ken

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not my type of lifestyle but they seem to be doing it the right way if there is one. Does hubby join in or get women of his own sometimes or is it just her after that one time? I still think acting like this will eventually lead to strong feelings toward another man or woman. Also they have grown kids who might find out as we all know it's a small world and I my life I bump into people that know me all over the place even out of the area we live in . Just seems they love each other so why continue isn't your partner enough to try new stuff and have fun

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Well and well again...

Well...you should've allowed voting. Though I don't particularly approve of the theme I would have given this a five.

Well again...you've given me some ideas. I've got a ton of outlined loving wives stories lying around, but they're all pretty much the usual stuff; wife cheats, husband goes through hell and maybe they reconcile maybe they don't.

But I've been thinking; what about the woman who drifts into infidelity? What happens that leads her astray? As she wanders does she see any changes in her husband? Does he begin to suspect? Is he behaving differently? Why is he becoming harder and harder to keep track of? What happens when they face the demon in front of them? I think there aren't enough of these stories or at least I've missed them.

Again I think you should allow voting here. I tarted out being pretty thin skinned, but what the hey? It's all free, and no one really cares.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years agoAuthor
To Carvohi

Hi, Carvohi. I appreciate you chiming in, and appreciate the kind words.

Re. voting, it has nothing to do with being thin-skinned. Every story I've written for LW earned a rating between 3.9 and 4.5. I have no reason to believe this one wouldn't be rated just as well.

My decision to turn off voting is my own little form of protest. I not only turned off the voting for this story, but for every other LW story I've written. The reason is simple: there is a small, but rabid, group of readers who are attempting to hijack this site by using the voting system as a weapon. Thanks to them, ratings in this category have become absolutely meaningless. I don't write for the ratings, anyway, so it's not a great sacrifice for me to turn off that feature.

As an aside, I have also deleted several comments, where readers insulted the characters in this story, Toni and Pat. You're all free to criticize my story as much as you'd like, and normally I'd laugh my ass off at people insulting fictional characters, but because these are actual real people I decided to remove those types of comments. Toni and Pat didn't trust me with their story because they wanted to be judged by the Morality Police. This is an erotic website. Lighten up. Have some fun.

Happy Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
realistic

It's very similar to what my husband and I have been fantasizing about doing . Very good!

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Love it

I have always gotten very excited by the thought of my wife sucking another mans cock. The submissive nature of the act and the nastiness of her enjoying sucking a strangers dick till he feeds her his cum to swallow is beyond belief. I have watched many times as this has happened. Good story and I'm glad you were able to make it happen.

HedoBabeHedoBabealmost 7 years ago
Nice ...

I enjoyed this story. Sounds a bit like hubby and I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

Toni sounds like the perfect wife. He’ll Toni and Pat sound like the perfect couple! Thanks for sharing this true story. I give it a 5.....perfect!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wow, SJ complaining because readers insult the characters in his "true" story. A "hotwife" in a true story is just as much a whorewife as in fiction. Joe is one of the immortals, so if course his story is true.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

Whoever wrote this, it was not SJ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wife sharing=willing cuckoldry= garbage= one star. As simple as that.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

Very good story. It progressed logically from a man who enjoyed showing off his wife, to the wife enjoying being lusted after and becoming comfortable with her thoughts, to the neighborhood game that got carried away, to the actual first hunting trip. The only unrealistic thing was in the epilogue when husband Pat asked his wife Tony how many dicks she had sucked since neighbor Chris. Tony answered "about 20". Haha! She knew exactly how many cocks she'd sucked whether it was 19 or 29 or in between.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1327 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...