All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 05'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep up the excellent work

Your story are realistic and not over the top. And no meaningless banter of false passion from victim. I've followed and enjoyed this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please write something about a teacher

God, your stories are so hot! I love reading them. I am a young teacher in Texas and would love to have you write about me.

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago
More?

Wasn't expecting the bellboy to ask for so much. Glad that it took that turn and how Julie reacted. Maybe she is more of a slut than she thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahahahaha! This story is the best! She had to suck his cock clean immediately after getting fucked. I wonder what she thought of when she was looking it and then tasting herself and knowing that it was just inside her pussy?! 🤣 To him he prolly thought she had a sweet pussy but to her it’s def not too sweet! Grimacing and gagging would be my guess, and knowing that she no choice in the matter. :) :) :)

As she hung up the phone, she shook her head in dismay as she remembered collapsing to her knees in front of the young man and then licking his semi stiff cock clean of his ejaculation. The beautiful young lawyer was nearly in tears. Within minutes, there was a knock at the hotel room door. Julie tightened the bath towel around her body and looked through the peep hole. It was him! Julie hurriedly opened the door and let him in. He looked even younger and larger than he had the previous night. The beautiful blonde began to explain her situation to the young man. As she did, it became clear that he was getting an erection. “Look,” the young man said to Julie, “I don’t get off of work until 10 in the morning. I’ll be happy to take you somewhere then.” Julie looked downcast. “I can’t wait that long. Is there any way that you can leave early,” she pleaded. “I could lose my job,” he replied. “I can’t afford to lose my job.” “But I’ve got to get out of here. It’s an emergency. Please help me.” Tears filled her eyes. “Please, I’ll do anything.” Julie said this knowing full well what it might mean. When she did, she wondered if she was now using her body as a tool. “Anything?” the young man asked. “Yes, . . . anything,” Julie said. The young blonde man reached for the top of the towel that wrapped the beautiful lawyer’s tanned body. Finding it’s corner, he undid the knot and let it fall to the floor. Julie stood perfectly still as he did this, her full, firm breasts gently rising and falling with her breath. Julie watched as his hand dropped to the juncture between her shapely, tanned legs and his finger began its search for her love hole. Finding it quickly, he began to push his middle finger into her vagina. Julie spread her legs slightly to accommodate the invading digit. Instinctively, she put her hands on his wide shoulders to brace herself as he finger fucked her….

…. Julie took the knob of his cock in her fingers and guided it to her love hole. She rubbed it’s fleshy tip against the lips of her pussy and felt him push it into the well lubricated tunnel. “Ohhhhh,” she moaned aloud as he pushed his stiff penis into her. Despite having a t-shirt on and having his pants around his ankles, the young man began to pound into the beautiful blonde with a fierce rhythm that let her know he would not last long. The hotel worker reached and put Julies legs around his waist, letting her feet dangle on the back of his thighs, then put his hands beneath Julie and dug his fingers deep into her muscular behind. Julie noticed that he was staring down between their bodies, watching his stiff tool going in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous