All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 06'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another classic

You continue to amaze me. This story is again very hot and the thought of a poor bride bent over in her wedding dress being fucked while her Mom and wedding party wait outside is incredibly erotic. I can't wait to read the rest.

Hot Teacher in Texas

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago
Wedding Day

Looks like Hall never plans on letting her stop.

Davidcrow007Davidcrow007over 10 years ago
Great storyline

Love your stories. Brilliant !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Utterly depraved!

Loved it! Of course, this would be horrible in reality, but as a fantasy, it is scorching hot. Very well written & perfectly paced. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Good. Who is Erica?????? She needs a story!!! Pleez!

The honeymoon!!!

What if Hall and this Erica show up during the honeymoon??

Julie having to come up with excuses to sneak away to meet them would be an interesting dilemma.

Imagine less than 24 hrs after her big day, Julie has her mouth overflowing with Halls balls while only millimeters from her nose she watches Erica’s pussy getting pounded.

Imagine that after Julies husband gets done with her and drifts off to sleep, Julie can’t rest but has to get up, throw on a robe, and sneak down the hallway to Hall and Ericas room all the while desperately hoping that Hall will get done with her in time so she can sneak back into her own room for when hubby decides to wake up and get some more of her.

All night long she kept sneaking back and forth.

Both men get plenty of sleep, but for Julie there is very little sleep as she basically constantly swapping herself back and forth.

Also who is Erica? Can we have more of her story? To help with writing it maybe have Ericas story use the comments from your stories. Maybe Erica and Julie become friends?

Maybe the two of them at the end would be sitting in a coffeehouse chatting and Madison and Jill walk in and they all start chatting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What would would have been really hilarious is after Hall was done fucking Julie on her wedding day is if she had been made to eat Erika’s pussy, and when she walking down the aisle she was not only dribbling Hall’s sperm but also squirming and trying keep quiet from getting her ass figged with a piece of ginger root.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! F—ked on her wedding day! 🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! This is sooo hot! And so incredibly horrible for Julie! On her wedding day she has to shoo her mom on the bridal party out and knowing the entire time that everyone is impatiently waiting for her, she has to bend over, hike up her wedding dress, drop her panties and meekly wait to get fucked. And the best part is she knew that no matter how rough he was with her, or if he decided to go for her ass, she’d have to somehow keep perfectly quiet after all everyone was waiting just a few feet away!

But who was Erica? Loved the details of how she helped Julie with her shoes, assuming the correct position, lifting her dress, removing her panties and handing them to him… and when Julie turned and watched Erica guiding his cock to her! Hawt!

And best of all afterwards Erica knelt and sucked him clean, after just watching he fuck Julie. The poor thing!

Now what dirt did he have on Erica?! What’s her story?! What would be so amazing is hearing the same scene but from her perspective, and told more of her reactions! It definitely would’ve been great if he would’ve snapped his fingers and the brunette would’ve stripped down to stockings and heels before assisting Julie. Just an extra touch to emphasize his power!

The scene, two women, one humiliated from getting plowed on her wedding day and the other knowing that as soon as he was done she’s gonna be gagging on her knees cleaning him… Wow! I’m thinking that before the wedding was through Erica was finding herself in a very similar situation as Julie.

If you ever write more of Julie’s time, it’d be epic if Julie would find herself in Erica’s exact situation at a different wedding. On her knees cleaning his cock after he just fucked the bride. Remembering.

Please. Write. More.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hehhehheh Now that’s one hell of a present to get on her wedding day! Julie got f—ked by her boss I’m her wedding dress.

“Oh ummm …. congratulations Julie on getting married … sorry but we forgot to stop by the market for a gift … oh well I guess you’re just gonna have to turn around bend over and I’ll give you your performance review … ummm if you could so kind I’ll need your panties also it’s it’s for employment research reasons…”

As unpleasant as it was for Julie, just imagine how much worse if Hall had been displeased with her.

Instead of Julie just holding on tight and trying not to make a sound as he pounds her pussy, she’d be clenching her teeth and breathing hard as her butthole is jammed open by him. (Erick should def be glad!)

I’d say she got off very lightly.

I really like Erika, an unknown whose presence doesn’t have to be explained merely that she exists to be a spectator. Very subtle and effective way to drastically increase Julie humiliation, not only f—ked on your wedding day, but here is another woman who will watch it. If there could have been changes made, maybe some of thier eye contact, reactions to each other, maybe them mumbling apologies as they do what he wants, definitely though to keep with the entire Dominant/Hall Submissive/JulieErica theme Erika would’ve had to hurriedly undress for an impatient Hall. Then after a naked Erica has finished cleaning his c—k, and Julie is presentable, Hall would call out to her family.

A quiet shriek as Erika grabs her clothes and scampers behind some furniture She’s ultimately unnoticed but having a disheveled Erika mortified stumbling out as she hurriedly tries to finish hiding her bra and panties in her handbag while fixing her clothes would give the same idea the security guard as when Laura left.

Overall excellent story wish was more people were good story was good. Write more.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker5 months ago

Brilliant writing and utterly depraved. I loved it. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wow..... 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Outstanding! Definitely delicious! Only question who is Erica??

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimes20 days ago

Love all your stories. This chapter is in my top 5 on Literotica. Filthy! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

The bride gets banged out on her wedding day. Love all your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous