All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 17'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow. Just wow

Great story!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
An amazing chapter

Thank you for this amazing chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep on, you are great.

Fantastic as always. Keep up the good work.

njstanknjstankover 9 years ago
Continue

At times the story line has become long, but it is about life and life speeds up and slows down. I agree that there are possibilities about spin off stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You always leave us wanting more!

Even though I don't enjoy the BDSM aspect of your story, the rest more than makes up for it. I have been a sci-fi nut forever starting with the Freddy the Pig stories in grade school up to the true masters of the art. You, my friend, are a definite contender.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago
Nooooooo!

They can't leave him behind! Maybe they can put him in stasis until it's time to leave and then he would at least have the chance to go with them! He should stay with his family for as long as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Nice Chapter

I understand now what happened to the Congressman...and here I thought the Vice President did it (I should have known better--you got me). But what happened with the Vice President was even better--you have a wicked mind and I like that.

So Even has pancreatic cancer. I expected as much ever since he received the message from his dead sister. Since he is narrating his parts of the story it'll be a damned shame if they can't find a way for him to go on the flight. He has been the centerpoint of all the action and will be sorely missed--alas, sometimes life can be hell.

I appreciate the mention in your introduction. I have been with you since the first chapter and have stuck by you every chapter since. You rarely disappoint and, when you do, it isn't anything major that might louse up the rest of the story. I still chuckle at some of the typos and flubs in grammar but nobody is perfect and I don't expect you to be. But as long as you can maintain my interest I will be along for the ride--you can't ask for any more than that.

Things are proceeding apace. Keep up the good work.

Roger.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Ooookaaay! Cheers!

acupacupover 9 years ago
The end...

... of this chapter I hope. While it is a stopping point, it surely isn't the end of the story.

But you could always hand it off to one of those anonymous commenters that thinks you're doing such a lousy job... LOL

tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
cancer

I would think that with all the "great" minds working here , is it so far out of the box that a cure might be found.

And by putting him in stasis for an extended period would allow more time for a discovery.

Put your story is good, and I will trust your judgement.

Thanks for this chapter.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't EVEN think it

I know I don't have any say in it but I've invested a lot of time following this story, which I've enjoyed immensely. So please, don't even think about killing off one of my two favorite characters ( the other is Delicious ). With your superior creativity, I'm sure you'll find an elegant solution to keep Even around.

Preacher_DavePreacher_Daveover 9 years ago
Please find a cure

This has been the best story I've read . Love the characters in love,sex, and romance .please cure Even and continue to the logical ending .i really like your writing and can't wait for the next installment .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What A disgrace

One in 1 million of those make it to the pros. Those who don't make it are working at our working at mid-level job doing something life did not prepare them for, and neither did college.

Never in A million years would I have dreamed one person could totally destroy the english language, you succeed in doing it in one fucking sentence

This whole fucking useless story is like using A chainsaw to cut an orange

What dreadful atrocious writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic as always

The story is flowing wonderfully, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please, please get a proof reader for this story, and maybe for your other stories also. There are so many jarring errors, eg Gary instead of Gray! Otherwise a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...