All Comments on 'Church Lady: Sunday School Surprise'

by 1sickbastard

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
1sickbastard1sickbastardover 9 years agoAuthor
This is the edited, revised version of the original story.

The first version was a rough, first draft I should never have submitted, and for that I do apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's a bit too skilled

A good story. I would have her be a little less certain/skilled at what she was doing in future stories; she's only had sex 3 times (4 now), and even with some internet research, she's going to have a learning curve of her own. I did like the story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Whoa

So hot. Never went to Sunday School or church but if I had, I would have been on the lookout for a Mrs. Taylor. Look forward to more installments. Maybe a little incest scene between mom and Cherry with Reuben watching/participating?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
2nd time around

Enjoyed reading this again, I only hope that it's your story and not someone else that you took as your own. Thou Shall Not Steal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Hope there is going to be a second part to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2

Hmmm, need a part two and describe Mrs. Taylor and Reuban and how big he is. Give us some more details with their play. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
church lady is hot

and they said that those protestants where boring keep on trucking hot lips waiting for more Ten bears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun at church

My mom, unbeknownst to me, fixed me up with two ladies from her church. I was younger than Reuben. When in college she told me that all three of the ladies were busy with each others sons. We both shared the experiences we had and got turned on and. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Well Done

I really enjoyed it the second time round.

You do a great job with your descriptions. I do have to agree with one of the Anon commenters when they said Mrs. Taylor is a bit too skilled, but who knows, maybe she's just a fast learner, intuitive when it comes to sex. I cannot wait to read future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SOUTHERN BAPTIST ???

Must be a true story. Reminds me of a nice Southern Baptist lady in Washington state, where the USAF base I was stationed in the 60's. Most perfect lady one could want, married with three children and around 5' 8" with a nice body and 34B toppings. Your story is just perfect and seems to be real.

screedbearscreedbearabout 7 years ago
Missing Part 2 and more

This significantly needs chapter 2 and more, not the teacher but the daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful story

This is one of the worst stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sounds like a great Sunday School!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The next part would be really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More, more please give us ,ore of this great story.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago
From a Previous Generation, it seems

How good, to hear of a young man like this, who did not whip out his mobile phone to take a pic. Also, we can have some confidence that he won’t be sending text to his mates. The present generation of trash kids are not to be compared to the likes of this fine young man. It is no wonder that Mrs Taylor has taken a shine to him. As well, there will be no law suit in the future citing trauma and years of psychiatric care and ptsd. What nonsense.

It is surprising if one lives long enough, and has befriended many people how often it is that you will hear stories of very attractive married women whose husbands shun sexual contact. In otherwise prosperous households, these women are denied a validation. It is both tragic and fortunate, for, as we see here and as was explained, this misfortune can bring about the emergence of woman who deeply feels the need for sex and who will respond like a racing car in the right company. Do not betray these ladies on your honour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous