All Comments on 'Accidental Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Clever

I like the creativity of this premise, and you did a good job fleshing it out in a way that kept the narrative fun and erotic.

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Agree with Swingerjoe

Not usually a gang bang fan, but your twist on it made it very hot. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUCKOLD TO-BE

Start doing CLEANUP now and become a good CUCKOLD you kissed her and got all that cum now eat that pussy and have her sit on our face to cleanup that ass. YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

How about a chapter 2? Maybe Dad and Father in law knowing and joining again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well

you missplaced the comma in that last sentence. It should come after your ass, but it still rates a four ****!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 9 years ago
Wow

All I can say: So Wrong, It's Right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job! one of your best!

Twisted and so wrong -- perfect! I always enjoy your stories, but this one is a new high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shockingly Extraordinary

I have been looking for a story like this for how many years. It has all my favorite things combined while also being not too long and not too short. Thank you so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

A good story devoid of the usual crappy themes. Good job, you deserve a pat on the head and a treat.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Very nice.

I like your work. When I saw this title I had to come read it.

Very good, very neat story lie. Thanks for a fun read.

Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
Nice story

Except for that last sentence hot as always

sober71sober71over 9 years ago
Good job

Loved it from start to finish, some good twists.

IamGnuHereIamGnuHereover 9 years ago
Bravo

Really enjoyed your story. Concise and well written. You may want to consider a part 2. The wedding night

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty sure this is innappropriate

So i can't help but notice that the majority of this story is pretty much lifted verbatim from Gift Box by Hypoxia (http://www.literotica.com/s/gift-box) which I know you've read because its in your favourites. Pretty sure this is unacceptable behaviour to directly copy someones else story like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confused

The ending confused me. I thought Joey was the last in her ass.

Also, "quipped" was overused.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

As mentioned in the opening...this story is not a rip off of Gift Box, both Gift Box and this story were inspired by my Christmas ideas thread and a person who suggested this plot. Both hypoxia and myself liked the suggestion and wrote our own spin on it.

See the thread for proof:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1094747

TrysexualityTrysexualityover 9 years ago
Very hot!

a big ol' 5 stars!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years ago
silky is quite right

Both my GIFT BOX and silky's ***** tale here were directly inspired by ender's forum suggestion. We took different approaches; I like this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another fucking hot cum inducing fuck tale from the great Silk Stockings Lover

Holy fuck!!!!!!! Woman - you know everything fuck related and I stand in awe!!!!!!! Your ability to describe these occurrences almost requires you to have experienced them and if so - more power to you and "Keep on Fuckin'" and tellin' us about it!!!! I enjoy your stories more than any on the site and have to admit my cock is hard almost always from beginning to end (or until I help it out with a little judicious pumping).

Your stories are at least as awe (and erection and ejaculation) inspiring as a SUPERB fuck video by my favorite, Jessica Drake!

leglover13leglover13over 9 years ago
Nice

Another great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

As Always, fabulous work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That was an intense story for me. I'm not sure if could have handled being Clarissa, but I'd have loved to have tried!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story Comparison

Read this entry and "Gift Box" by Hypoxia. While I enjoyed the "Gift Box" this version of the story is a more fleshed out one. It gets my vote.

Isaac_69Isaac_69about 9 years ago
Nice read

Wasn't sure what to expect when I started, but you wrote this very well. Definitely turned me on. Have you ever been part of a gangbang yourself?

lavatrainlavatrainabout 9 years ago
very touching

A gripping read. Thanks.

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Very good stuff! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Very nicely done, but how did the best friend slide out without being seen by anyone? Or maybe she knew what was going to happen and sat outside and laughed. Either way, it was worth the read.

CAWJRCAWJRalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Just loved it.

Ashish666Ashish666almost 9 years ago
best ever

Keep it coming love ur stories

hergaycockhergaycockalmost 9 years ago

Oh, holy shit, this was s-o-o-o-o-o-o fucking HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife fucking other men

You can't ware it out !!!!

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82almost 9 years ago
Speechless

Can I be her for one night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmm

OMG.......Just goes to show every woman has an inner slut begging to come out......Enjoy her when she makes an appearance.

petboi69petboi69over 8 years ago

another really hot story! loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Very hot set up, very nice follow through. Would love to see you revisit this young bride, and see what other accidental or intentional adventures she could have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He may have liked watching his girlfriend

But there's no way he'd marry the slut. Good to find out her true nature before he married her. Saves a lot of money in the long run. The very last sentence told him all he needed to know about her character. Anyone willing to suck on a cock straight out of an ass was nobody anybody would want as a wife. And since someone is always filming at a bachelor party, her slutty actions would be available for everyone to see. That way there can be no questions among family and friends who was responsible for the wedding being called off. A truly disgusting story.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Good story

Nice story that hits on several hot spots. Love the fiancé being a fuck slut and enjoying the treatment. The family using her and her cumming for them should be explored. The father and father in law can dominate her in front of her husband and train her as a family whore.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
I love how zestfully you wear your fetishes on your sleeve

In two pages, you manage to include group sex, anal sex, incest and a form of non-consent. What's particularly fascinating about the non-consent aspect is that Clarissa is never bound in any way other than by a self-imposed adherence to an abstract social contract; the expectations of others. The forbidden element of her actions ramped up the intensity not only for Clarissa, but for the reader as well.

I also enjoyed the husband's forgiving acceptance of what was clearly a surprise gone horribly wrong or wonderfully right, depending on how you look at it.

ImACuckImACuckover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I loved everything about this story. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

AMAZING, just the way I would like to spend an evening, never been that lucky, he's got a wife who not only loves cock, but has no boundaries. This begs out for a sequal, as usual Silk-stocking lover has hit the target.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
haters gonna hate

U continue to amaze the readers by your gift......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Funny Comment!

Great story, and what was so funny to me was the anonymous (of course) comment by the person who was "disgusted" by the story and yet, by their own admission, read it all the way to the last sentence LOL! So "disgusting" they couldn't quit reading :D.

Well written. kudos!

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946about 8 years ago
Why your one of my favourite authors.

Suspenseful, humorous, lustful & erotic, what more can you jam into two pages? Not very much at all! Don't get enough time to read but when I do, I try to seek you out. No doubt I will continue to enjoy your work.

MechTeckMechTeckabout 8 years ago
.????

Anon did you check with Silk before putting an ad in his comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10/10

Couldn't be better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to anonymous

Relax. She got fucked by all the right people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

This story is so hot minus the incest obviously

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
!!!

A solid 4 Budweiser Scale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot stuff

This was a hot and sexy story I loved it it needs a sequel l am just hard for a sequel

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 7 years ago
Very Hot!

Well that was a amazing rollercoaster ride! I loved it and I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it.

My wife didn't get fucked at my bachelor party, but she did at three others. She danced at them and then fucked the grooms at two of them and the best man at another. Thanfully it's all on video.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Mmmm

Only tale of urs I've disliked. I actually dont even think you wrote it TBH. SCORE - 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story, bad ending

Liked the story until Joey returned. Asshole fucking another asshole; he will tell all, guaranteed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Favorite

stefenestefeneover 7 years ago
Ending not the best, the rest was good.

I put this in my favorites for the first page and a half. Incredibly hot. Should have left it without Joey showing back up though. You had a better ending the line before that happened.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

joey didn't belong in this story . I should have remained their secret. Now later he wont be able to not tell some one else etc etc.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 7 years ago
More with Joey

I liked the ending. Her cover is now irretrievably broken, and she is outed as the slut she never knew she was. Next party you don't need the box anymore. And it can include Amy and the other bridesmaids as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great nasty fun!

Wow, so sorry I took so long to read this one. Novel idea, great story and definitely not "anti-climatical". Thanks! I loved the father-In-Law/Father addition. Not yet an author, so sign me BAD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful

That was s horrible story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree

Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
zippo

Love the premise love the incest this is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There is a continuing problem of women needing a lot of stimulaton to...

Reach orgasm. The gangbang is the logical solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The only thing missing is a follow up where Amy gets to have some fun with her. She could bring some lady friends along for the ride, if you want to keep up the gangbang motif. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aweome story!

I loved this story, esp. how she enjoys her relatives pleasuring themselves on her.

I agree with those who want a sequel. and like the idea of a lesbian one, maybe finding a way to get some female relative's involved. She couldn't be in a box, but maybe find a reason for her to get tied up and blindfolded (or masked with everything but her mouth covered) for a female friend's bachelorette party or something, or maybe a cousin or niece's party, yeah like her college-age niece's house party.... To get more than the niece or cousin there, like more relatives, the bachelorette party would make more sense.

Another idea could be a request of Joey's or something for his bachelor party or football game party or something. Maybe he could just request a stripper, but Amy wants more sex from strangers, so she surprises Dwayne and Joey in a box again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexual tension

My wife is such a bitch. I’d love to put her in a box. She needs this.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
So very depraved -- so

Why do I like it, and why did I give it a 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I loved this story. Please continue it. She should have another gangbang---invite the other guys back including the 2 fathers and let them fuck her again this time knowingly. And get Amy involved too. I would really like this to be my wife!!!

desirelitdesirelitabout 6 years ago
Amazing

So imaginative and hot. Really well done.

amyyumamyyumabout 6 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Plasma Hot -- 5*

52Ready07352Ready073almost 6 years ago
When is it coming?

It is nearly halfway through 2018 and still no follow up that's promised. Hope you aren't trapped in a box somewhere. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horny as hell

Damn! Loved It! Made my pussy drip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wondering

Should i do that to my fiance too? Do you think he’ll llike it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I so desperately want to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEALTHY WIVES WHO HAVE A STRONG LIBIDO SHOULD BE GIVEN A HALL PASS BY THEIR HUSBANDS.

Hi silkstockingslover:

This story, 5 stars!

1,121,184 views, 1,543 favorites. Impressive.

• • •

Hi everybody:

If your wife chets on you, you must not leave her over the first transgression.

You must apply these rules:

- Talk to her. Be genuine. Try to find out more. Women are better talkers than men. Listen to her.

- Gove her a 2nd chance ("3 strikes & xou're out").

- Ask her whether she still loves you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Story!

Such a great story! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story!

Evil_twin_steveEvil_twin_steveover 5 years ago
Next part

Is there still a next part being done if this! I think I’ve read this

Story 50 times now and keep waiting for next part. Ps love all your stories great writer

Mr_AntMr_Antover 5 years ago
Completely unrealistic....

......but one hell of a fantasy. Great story. Just no one should ever get the idea to try this in real life. This is pure fantasy. This kind of thing never happens in real life. Never. It would destroy any relationship if it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Sequel??

Hoping you're still working on a sequel. Would love to see what happens when "the bitch" fiancee becomes a slutty wife who can't get enough.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel finally coming

A little late... but Accidental Gangbang 2 tentatively called Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest is out early January.

JAsmine

cowboy01r01cowboy01r01about 5 years ago
great

hahahahahahah heheheheheheheh lololololololol tears ribs hurt lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)! Bravissimo!

This story is VERY POPULAR: 1,265,204 views & 1,690 favorites (more than 1 fav. per 1,000 views.) Very few stories get more than 0.5 fav. per 1,000 views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ATM Drops it Five Stars!

Great until the ATM. Story hit the toilet then!

Badboy65Badboy65over 4 years ago
ATM

Love it. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bring Incest into it.

Bring incest into it.

After they get married. The father-in-law & her father too can join, gangbanging her. You can also add Dwayne & Clarissa each having brothers who can join too.

DAP, DPP, Cum Shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the hottest stories on here, but the sequels have lost me.

This is a story I keep returning to and even suggested to a few people. I love it and was excited to see the sequels as they came out. However, I don't find the sequels anywhere near as compelling or arousing. I'd love to say give us more, more in this series, but maybe go back to basics or give us a story from Dwayne's pov. What's he been up to? Love your work and I'll read anything you give us though, so, just keep up the amazing writing. Thanks.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Spectacular

Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.

Evil_twin_steveEvil_twin_steveover 4 years ago
One of my favourites

Love this story easily one of the best on here. One I return to often. Not biggest fan of sequels but they are well written just not for me. Really hoped of a follow up of Dwayne joey possible other men too where the end had led us! Love all your work no criticism just greedy and want more

WebheadgaWebheadgaover 4 years ago
Excellent

Wow really enjoyed this one! Will definitely be revisiting it later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my fucking gawd

Please MORE of these! I can’t stop masturbating to this series and wish it was illustrated to see her rocking all those cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope she end up getting knocked by different guys I laugh if her father knocked her up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Consequences

Unprotected, and multiple partners... I'd not marry her, and DNA test when she finds out she's knocked up. Then again, she would probably end up a daddy's girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NO WAY!!

He would be a damn fool to marry that HOE, she knew she was fucking his father & her father. Hoes like that you don't marry. Just fuck them. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved The Novel Concept!

Gal in a box, anonymous GB, not knowing whose cock is in her mouth or pussy most of the times. Gave it 5 Stars and will check this author's other submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish I was her in the box

My husband hasn’t f*cked me in 4 years... I am absolutely gagging for him as when we did f*ck, it was amazing. I first met him and wanted him when I was 15 but he was married and 25 so I made do with his 21 yo brother. I always wanted the older one though but it took me until I was 40 before I was able to devour his cock. I loved deep throating him, and putting a cushion under my ass to take him as deep as I could. For some reason it stopped and various excuses were given. I know he isn’t going elsewhere but my pussy is aching for a good slamming. I’ve started to think of his 27 year old son, wondering if he would f*ck his stepmom and I get so wet at the thought of him making me come. I have a real problem with masturbation, I just cannot give myself an orgasm, yet I only have to think about my husband or his son pounding me that I get so close with just my imagination. I touch myself and lose the feelings, idk why. I need the real thing, I get such an internal aching for cock. What’s a girl to do?

Sam37Sam37about 4 years ago
Great story until...

The final scene. I thought it was hot when it was accidental and taboo. Then you made her into a real slut and brought back the bitch.

The last scene was unnecessary and anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely awesome

I loved this story, I would definitely love to get my wife to do something like this, I could not stop masturbating while reading, absolutely awesome, Jasmine keep up the good work. I would love to see some sexy pics of u if possible please. Thanks again 😘😘🤗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing really amazing

It was a greatly erotic read.

I needed more than 2 tries to finish it.

Cuz I wanted to read while I can see to my needs.

Best porn ever on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it until...

Loved it until Joey's dom bullshit.

bpanther777bpanther777almost 4 years ago

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOVED This story. It was great and I hope you are think about all of the new angles you can go with this. The group sex with his friends for the anniversary or the Taboo with the dad. I am about to read this again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50437 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...