Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
Did you get bored?

The ending felt very rushed, a shame really I had enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too contrived to be interesting, and too cliche' to be original.

Two frustrated women in bad marriages meet and fall in love. OK, so what? I guess that's interesting if you're a woman interested in lesbian issues, but I have to guess at that. The sex scenes are improbable, and reflect a male perspective. Research suggests gay males are the most sexually active, then heterosexual couples. Lesbians, not so much. Especially older lesbians. So all the great sex is kind of silly and hard to believe. Appreciate you effort to write from a female lesbian perspective, but I think the result is what you would expect from a heterosexual male. Love at first sight, lots of fucking, and to hell with family, friends, and marriage. Fortunately women usually don't think and act that way, even lesbians. Oh, and all the kids think leaving their father and marrying a woman is just dandy? Right. Just because its fiction does not mean it does not have to be believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous