All Comments on 'Grandma's House'

by SmithCommaJohn

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hott!!

So hot!! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
granny

world, and all in it, would be better off by far, if we all had a granny like this.. At 70+ i'm still sorry for what I've missed. Thanks---------------

WheezersWheezersover 15 years ago
Go Granny Go

A beautiful story of love and surprises. What an envious experience to have had. What a great story to have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Take it Granny!!!!!!!

MY what a good story leaves the young ones in the dust

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gorgeous granny

What a terrific story, I jacked off reading about Gran taking it up her arse- my fantasy, and so well written.

inherholeinherholeover 13 years ago
Younger women,

All of the females on mother side had their first children by or before they were eleven. The strange thing is that I am the only boy and while visiting my great grandmother for the summer when I was eleven I was soon going to learn that I was alowed to impregnante any and all of the females. By the end of that summer I had gotten my fifty-one year old great great grandmother pregnant along with my forty-two year old great grandmother and my thirty-two year old grandmother and my twenty-one year old mother. To say the least nine months later nothing but girls were born. Throughout that year I had been getting the other females in the family also in a family way also. There are so many females in the family that my cock seems to be in a different cunt everyday. Plus they have their friend over on week-end and have me get into them also. I really love ridding bareback feeling my cum pentrating the cervix.

ChrispeChrispealmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

Very well written and so very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Being peed on

Your story is reminiscent of my maternal grandma living with us. I suppose I could have fucked her, but didn't. I watched her piss, saw her hairy cunt and belly, sucked her very long nipples, and got booze for her. She was a drunk and wasn't supposed to drink while living in our house, but did anyway. I secured it for her and should have played with her cunt for doing it.

If you incorporated a few peeing scenes in your next story about you and Grnadma that would enhance it a lot.

Very nice though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

I've read this at least three times in the past weeks and I can't get enough! Wish my Grandmother had been as loving and helpful. I could have lived close to college and enjoyed life/love too.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 10 years ago
Damn HOT story

Well I really enjoyed this story, very nicely

told. I liked that Granny knew John watched her

and had no problem with that. Granny knew sex

was good for her and I liked that she had imagined

John doing to her what she wanted.

Thanks for a GREAT read

SS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot....

Very descriptive keeping the reader on the 'brink'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I LOVE IT! THE STORY LINE WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. I GAVE YOU A 5 (4.95/5 = 99%)!*

THIS STORY IS VERY VERY EROTIC!

Other people like it too: 209 favotites & 685,734 views (not bad @ all).

If you are into Incest/Taboo & Mature stories this one is a MUST READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I shot a Big WAD reading this story.. HOT !!

mikeronmikeronalmost 5 years ago
Grandma

I enjoyed your story very much as it brought back fond memories of my grandma.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
I could only wish

I week after I got married I flirted with an 80 y.o. friend of my MiL. Her friend was super haught and seXi. So haught, I'd have made luv with her right in front of MiL, a week after my wedding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grandma in Helen of Troy mold

This is the most satisfying Grandma Sex Story. Grandma welcomes her Grandson in not just her pussy but had herself butt-fucked.

What is impressive about the story is the felicity with Grandma takes in her Grandson, back and forth, as the young, energetic Grandson, brimming with energy, ever so ready for raging, night-long engagement.

What is thrilling about the story is its surprises. Grandson is not familiar with his Grandmother, not sure whether he can stay with her for long and how would he manage to have his flings with his class girls.

Surprise lies in how the Grandson finds his Grandmother not only as supremely satisfying, but places her on a high pedestal, where his class girls cannot match or measure up to.

Grandson choosing Grandma to class girls is a tribute to this Iconic Grandma, cast in the Helen of Troy mold! A Stunning Beauty at 55, Grandma puts to shame even young girls! Ramesh. Ramesh69691@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice story

until the anal. 3 stars is all I ever give for anal...

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 3 years ago
Anal

More details of anal foreplay and process.would.have been great, however thoroughly enjoyed this story!

Thanks

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

Love it, especially the dirty talk.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I love about these grandma stories isn't the age difference but the still strong sexuality of these older women. Most of these stories seem to come from experience, since the myth is that older women aren't into sex all that much. I'm 72, married to a 64 year old, and the sex is every bit as intense for me, and far more for my wife, than when we were younger and married to other people. Reading stories like this is like reliving every experience in bed for the last dozen years. Keep writing them!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great, great story. Chapter 2 please. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT! A great tale of family loving.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Been a while and many,many, MANY stories since I’ve read an author who packs so much sex into a story. EXCELLENT WORK! I don’t know if this is typical of your work but i intend to find out.

I sure hope you like writing, because I believe i am really going to like reading your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Anal?

A gay story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, Grandma stories for Grandad are amazing and often so well written. This one is so very explicit and will no doubt be read again. I tell you my hand has been active.

Older ladies provide interesting scenarios and for a 75 year old Granddad are a great source of inspiration - I have an older lady that just loves sex, so I send her these stories and she gets so stimulated, we can relive the subjects intent. Thanks for the opportunity to enjoy such good yarns. I can easily pretend to be a young man again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot as fuck. Nothing in this world is hotter than a sex deprived grandma opening her holes to her loving grandson. As if fucking her grandson wasn’t forbidden and lustful enough, she let her own flesh and blood fuck her tight, warm, grippy, butthole. Their lives will never be the same again, in the best way.

HalloweensexHalloweensex11 months ago

Really enjoyed this! Great job, is there a sequel in the works? Maybe he finishes school gets married to her and they move away somewhere?

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Gotta love a young bodied sexually open-minded granny. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I truly enjoyed the stories.. definitely got me hard

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

You hurt the story with the anal sex next time let us know that your story has a bisexual Mc in it who enjoys anal sex so those who don't wanna read that nasty gay shit can find another story cause on gay or bisexual people like anal sex no real straight person does

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PhoenixLore1981 is definitely a homophobe. I hate to burst the bubble but anal sex is NOT exclusive to the gay and bisexual community. It's no different than participating in oral sex. If this upsets you then you need to join some church group. BTW, I note that it isn't upsetting to you that he's fucking Grandma. smh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous