All Comments on 'Her Best Friend For Christmas'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars just for....

The scene where Heather is leaning back into Holly while she plays with her and they watch in the mirror! That's such a sexy image I'm going to do that to my girlfriend when I see her tomorrow night!

The story itself was a good. The premise is a little predictable, but your dialogue and the characters made it very enjoyable. You mentioned it took awhile to get to the 'big moment' and it did, but you had several sexy moments before that to more than whet the appetite. Good job and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Day!

Damn this was hot. Even better you've got a large body of work I can check out.

Wow! it left me breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

This was awesome, it really made me hot and bothered at first, then it made me call my girlfriend to hook up later today... Good work!

LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
Amazing story

I first want to say I love the longer stories where I can get a feel for the characters and care about them. This was a great story. The love between friends and fear of losing that friend is something so many have went through. Thank you for sharing your story with us. The characters were nicely done and it was a nice buildup to the sex. There were quite a few errors through the story. There are some great editors on here that can help find those small things that we miss so easily when rereading our own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsome

loving longer stories , so true to life and believable , can really feel the characters hopes , desires and fears . so much better than the short quickie type of scenario . many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I could "only" give it a 5!

Excellent story. Because of the length, you didn't gave to rush through things!

ShikeShikeover 9 years ago
More

In truth I want more. I want to know what happens to these two characters. I want to see the conversation with Heather's parents. I think there might have been an editing mistake at:

"Well, um...I figured the big thing would be me being out of state, but if I came

I was silent for a moment thinking of how even back we could see each other all the time."

Which kinda made it difficult to move past. But other than that I think it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story, more of them please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would love a sequel

Loved this story. Would really like to read more about Holly and Heather x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing. You just keep getting better as a story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love love love!!!

i reay loved this story, i really like your writing skills and hope you turn this into a series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequal Please!

Best story I have read on here. Can't wait to see what happens with these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job.

Great job. This is much more than a sex story, it is a love story. Please write a second chapter.

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it, totally need more of these 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Great story, but it would have benefited from some more editing.

Site-> sight

Their-> they are

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Loved it

And I loved them, good job

IroshiyanIroshiyanover 9 years ago
I could read these characters forever.

Sweet and spicy, this is soooooo good! I would really love to see some follow up for these young ladies and see couples life treating them well. Editing was a little jumbled in spots but all around this was an amazing piece. Thank you!

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 9 years ago
Very nice, especially since not your normal genre

Your characters are always so life like LC. You do a lovely job fleshing them out, and as always hot. Anytime you need a grammar/spelling Domme second pair of eyes, just let me know, as reading your stories is always a pleasure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!

Please, keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great story, I hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

Please keep up the great work! ;) :) I hope there are more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and sweet!

Love this story. As always you take your time getting "down to it" but the dream about Julie and the story of the two girls putting on a show for Heather was a couple of sexy appetizers to the main course.

I was hoping Holly would profess feelings for Heather and wasn't just doing a "welcome to the club" and...you delivered that!

Something I have noticed about your Lesbian stories is they are all first times and what I love is the turmoil of the characters. The wondering if its what they want, the frustration, the what if? You do that well and its great to see a story that isn't just about who licks who first.

One more thing...I very much enjoyed Holly's line "I even came in Christmas colors" an the little detail of her red and green nails! Great fun touches. Little things and all the big things, That's why you're one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY GOOD

IT STARTED WITH THE SHY YOUNG GIRL AND CAME 180 TO THE CONFIDENT YOUNG WOMAN IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND. 5 STARSPLUS

I HOPE YOU HAVE A SEQUEL ABOUT HOLLY AND HEATHER

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

What a lovely story. Made me cry. (Again. Why do you keep doing that to me?)

The Christmas gift is named Holly. Cute.

I vote 5 for sure. This should be a winner.

PS there's no real need to continue the story. It's perfect as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yummy

Sexyy fun!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 9 years ago
Wow

A line comes to mind " You think you know how the story will go" then boom twist. I loved that she wound up with Holly instead of Julie. Was a great story hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love

They are sweet & beautiful. Their love will always exist here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encore! Encore!

Great love story. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome story let's see if we can get a chapter 2 and three and so on and so on

really good story thanks loved every word

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it!

lovely, well structured, great flow with a wonderful ending!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't write a sequel

Initially I was considering three or four stars because at the story's start there were some silly errors and awkward sentence construction. However, your writing improved so much as the story progressed, and the story itself was so enjoyable, that I've upped it to five stars. I recommend that you ignore the readers calling for a sequel. Sometimes a story just reaches its natural end as this one has and a sequel might well disappoint (I think we all know how when Hollywood produces an excellent film, it goes for sequels which usually turn out to be rubbish).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
E

Exalent well written keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please.

That magic combination of a special relationship, love and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

dragon1963dragon1963over 8 years ago
hot

I don't understand people who can't read through small errors and enjoy the story, there are so many works on this site which are so badly written I have stopped after the first couple of sentences. Please write more this was a moving and tender lesbian encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well and Good

You write very, very well. And your stories - of which I have read eight - are very good. That is, to me, they are not blatant like cheap porn; Rather, they are thoughtful and meaningful.

Thank you.

Arno

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story!!

I loved this story! It was well written and I loved the plot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

It was tear jerkingly beautiful šŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

OH WOW, I just loved this story, and need to know what happened in the morning,how did her parents react, where they happy for their daughter and her friend now lover. This screams out for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned good

Yes, it would be interesting to know what her parents said, but. . .

It's a good tale, well-told and sexy with it.

Thank You

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I totally loved it! Sweet. Sexy. Mmm hot!

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123about 8 years ago
Love story

This was a beautiful love story, I really enjoyed learning how Heather & Holly had been very close friends, and then at Christmas, Heather realised that she could be an item with Holly; not only that, but she had subconsciously wanted to be romantically involved with her all the time. Such a sweet story with a happy ending

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
UpliftingšŸ˜Š

Inspiring how you blended in her occasional thoughts while sorting out her emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This reminds me of..

This story reminded me of my best friend and myself. I am really close to my best friend of 7 years. We don't live close to each other so we visit about once a year but talk on a regular bases. Right after she got together with her now-fiance I visited her. We ended up messing around a bit. I am a virgin and she had recently lost hers to her boyfriend. She touched and licked my chest while I just laid there without the guts to move. I said something and she took it the wrong way and stopped. We pretend like it never happened. Im glad to see a happy ending to this story and wish to read more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories ive read.... i love seduction style stories and this one wasperfect. wish you had continued it more though. maybe make another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
.............

You made me cum. Then you made me cry :'). BRAVO

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect little story

5/5 would love more of these. My one demure (?) is the stupid battle of the sexes, I'm sick to death of reading the same lines in every story with this theme. Might be my personal belief that everyone is is bisexual and that we are just conditioned to react the way many do, myself included.

Anyhow great story, I got lost in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheers!

At first, when heather dreamt about the scene with julie i thought, "what? That easy? I thought this was gonna be a gradual love story?" But then it was only just a dream, and man.. You didnt disappoint!

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago
This story has it all!

Great characters, hot sex, realistic dialogue, and romance. A terrific story that is crafted with great talent. Instantly šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ and straight to favorites. I would love to see part two as this definitely lends itself to more. Would you please consider continuing this sweet story? Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I usually don't read stories from this genre, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. Great character development and build up. So much better when it's not just a rush to sex.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

I really loved this story! lots of character development, and tons of erotic action! thank you very much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, loved the characters and build up- brought a tear to the eye. (But please stop your characters always "winking" at each other).

lenony_mouselenony_mouseover 6 years ago
Really cute

Absolutely lovely story, with just the right amount of sex and feelings. Love it, though I would have want Julie to get involved as well. Maybe a sequel...? Just kidding, a threesome would probably break the magic of the romantic part of your story.

It'd be hot, though. I can't decide what I think it would be better!!

Curiousgirl4uCuriousgirl4ualmost 6 years ago
Yesss

Omg, i read this while at a friends and my pussy and panties are soaked. Im SURE there is a noticable wet spot visible to my friend. I am going to bravely slide my hand inside my shorts and start fucking myself deeply with my fingers right here and now, in front of my friend, no, i just unbuttoned my shorts, im taking off shorts and panties, spreading my legs as wide as possible (honestly doing this right now) and plunging 2 fingers as deep as possible all while being watched, which is turning me on even more. Maybe ill get lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Amazingly hot and heart felt....I was more of a Holly...lol...

but I loved reading this

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago
Wow ... thatā€™s my new site favorite!

I actually got tears at the end .. that was a great story .. Iā€™m sorry it had to end ... Iā€™ll definitely be reading it again in the future ... you made my day ...

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

I got teary from this story .. you have a way of capturing the emotions and the love .. amazing .. thank you so much šŸ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same experience

I love your stories, I love the lead up you just don't dive into the sex. I had a similar experience when I was in the Army, I was staying off base at his house and we started watching a porn movie and I felt his hand going up my leg and started playing with me. I tell you it was the best sex I ever had. Thank you for bringing back that experience. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Simply amazing theres no other words I can think of to describe this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Read!

Was looking for material with a nice story as well as some hot scenes that weren't so bland. This was definitely h-o-t šŸ˜.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Left me Hanging

To start, the build up is nice and I love how the story really has a 'story' in it, and not just plainly dive to sex. I'm still new in Lesbian stories, this is my second story at least, I guess, but I really find this hot and all. Just the ending kinda left me hanging. I have to know if they became together. I'm a sucker for romance, but only a few stories made me feel like I'm left hanging for it, even though I'd read a lot of stories that are open-ended. This is one of those. Still love it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This excellent story is one of my personal favorites.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

ukdukeukdukeover 3 years ago
Oh wow!

Lovely, sexy, romantic...just YES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A PERFECT HOLIDAY STORY

Love romance.

Love happy endings.

Love sweet lesbian love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

WOW! What a great story, absolutely beautiful loving and sexy! Again, thank you.

maneater82maneater82about 3 years ago

Beautiful story and nicely written. Fan of your stories

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

I am still high from reading this lovely, sensitive, well plotted story, with two lovely young women who became so real and personal and intimate - not just with each other but with me, as well. I became one of them, both of them at different times...I could almost smell, taste and feel them...amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just found your story tonight. I sincerely hope that it's not too old of a story for my vote and comments to do you some good! Never read a story any sweeter or more fulfilling than this one. I loved every word. I believe yours is by far the best I've ever read! Good luck and I'll be watching for you now that I've met you!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, though kinda a shame she never got to be with Julie before becoming Holly's girlfriend. Could be pretty hot if she and Holly did that together.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 3 years ago

Great story; just the right mix of porn and plot...

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 3 years ago

Great story; just the right mix of porn and plot...

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

What i would do to have this! I really loved it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow being an old married man I have used the sensitivity of your story to spark my relationship to make her feel the way you put in words.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There has to be a second part........

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Very sweet. Very tender. Unquestionably five stars.

One point of constructive criticism: It's a crying shame you didn't have the benefit of a good proofreader.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

A very sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story!

kathy2012kathy2012almost 2 years ago

A very sweet, touching story! The sex was very hot and realistic! I can't count the times I got off while reading!

Best regards,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story. I loved the way it developed, I kept thinking it was how some things progress. The ending was just right. It was quite a turn on. Thank you

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

That's a lovely story..

This story touched me so much..

Thanks

Belinda

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 1 year ago

amazing story.

It would be fun if both girls had a threesome with Julie now. Not only in the sexual sense, but as something more than sharing together. Also, every time Holly referenced being like Heather's sisterā€¦ It sounded fucking hot, I would love to see them act out something like that as a game.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great storyā€¦you could take it to the next morning and happily ever after

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

Loved the story but how did her parents react? After all they had facilitated it by getting Holly there for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much. Your understanding of the apprehension and fears of pursuing a changed life style should help many who read your work. Totally enjoyable!

nitegiver1nitegiver1over 1 year ago

I loved it so please continue the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A sequel would be lovely

perejohn41perejohn4110 months ago

Loved this story so much. And a sequel would be OK, but certainly not required. My mind can write the sequel very nice. Just discovered you as an author and look forward to reading more and more of your stories.

xtrail65xtrail659 months ago

I have always loved this story, and I still love this story.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 months ago

A really good Story!

How does telling her parents go? What happens next?

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I completely loved the story, it kept me interest throughout the whole time reading it. I really kept me on the edge thinking about the thoughts that go through a person mind, thinking about how the other person is going to accept you. A complete coming out experience. The love between them was very real!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done LC. The emotion and feelings you gave to. The characters are very real and expressed perfectly. Your stories are always very enjoyable and real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved everything about your story! The build up of the emotions was so perfectly shown and you made so realistic, i made the journey with Heather and Holly! Thank you for a beautiful story! I'm new to the site, but you have made me want to read more. I can't wait to find your next submission! Good luck in life and love!!

EHP4269EHP42693 months ago

A really nice romantic story with great sex. Doesn't get any better. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, however, important PSA: donā€™t go from anus to vagina. Thatā€™s a great way to get an annoying infection. (Ladies, think yeast infection, UTI, etc.)

Doesnā€™t matter how, but the order should never be anus THEN vagina.

Eric66Eric6613 days ago

Beautiful itā€™s an amazing love story and so many people would love to live it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22169 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...