All Comments on 'Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 01'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well done

Great, well thought out erotic mind control story. Lots of time and effort in this one and it shows and pays off too. Nice.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Great story

I never understood what the end game in a Cthulhu/Eldritch story was. What happens as everybody falls under the spell. If the ed game is not bad why resist the change at all? Oh well, I guess thats for me to find out someother way. Thanks for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Please keep on. this is a wonderful work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Do you mind me asking when can we expect a next part?

GayTripperGayTripperover 9 years agoAuthor
Won't Be Too Long

Not at all, Anonymous! I spent the last month trying to wrap up my other series Prison Pet. Since that series is complete I should be able to focus on Act 2. It takes about a month for me to write these longer stories so be patient. I appreciate your interest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about the Men?

What is happening to the men while the women are being taken over by the Hive? A stoyline where both sexes fall under the control of the Hive would be hot. Plenty of chances for someone to think that what was going on was only happening to one sex and then when they turn to get help from someone of the "safe" sex they find out they are mistaken. A male going to a male police officer to report the women's strange behavior and then ending up with the cop's dick up his ass is what I am thinking about. Then the two men go home to convert the first man's wife and possibly adult children or his neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you mind my asking?

I love lesbian seduction stories like these where some supernatural or sci-fi reason where heterosexual women become lesbians.

Can I also the progress of your next chapter? It's been 2 months now, though it's expected that wonderful gems like this story take time.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
😱😍😊😈😉 MIND BLOWING

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE HOTTEST BIT OF LITEROTICA I'VE EVER READ.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses and 5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not sure why this is appealing. There’s not a dick in the whole story.

GayTripperGayTripperover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous

The Gay Male section is 👉 way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Referring to a black woman as a hood rat? Offensive and unoriginal. Stop playing into stereotypes just because it’s easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
502 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.