All Comments on 'Night Intruder'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
flirtz2002flirtz2002over 20 years ago
Awww . . .

This was a really sweet story. I don't really expect anyone else to actually agree, but in a way it is. Think about, her husband came all the way home just because he didn't want to leave off on an arguement. That's sweet. But then of course, many people say I have a warped mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So sweet!

That is an INCREDIBLY cute and sweet story, i agree entirely. And what an original concept! Well executed. I look forward to more of your work! Thanks for the uplifting read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done!

I don't usually leave comments, but I have to agree - this was an extremely well-done story. It was original and very sweet. If the puctuation was a bit better, and maybe the phrasing as well, this story would be one of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another good one, MV

Once again I have enjoyed another one of your stories that is exciting but sweet and one that im sure more will love.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You really nailed it.

You nailed this fantacy head-on. It was really good. Got to have my SO read it.

MagickalJessMagickalJessalmost 13 years ago
Nice...

Oh god this was nice. I liked the story though i would have liked a little bit more struggle on her part, a little more fight before she gave in. Other than that, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story . more so because it end up being her husband....Grea twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great twist!

However, I can always tell when it's written by a man. A bump to the cervix fucking hurts and women don't like long penises, we like very thick ones! 5"-7" is probably what most women want but we all love girth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
641 Followers
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago