All Comments on 'Finding Out'

by jes65

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How do you figure

You say she belongs to you but you are kidding yourself buddy. Her took her so easily. You just pay the bills mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This shit belongs in LOVING WIVES, stop polluting the rest of lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash

Nothing else.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Wrong category

should be in loving wives. A very stupid husband. It is not like they talked and decided to do this. After 20 plus years she completely disrespected him and can't possibly love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pure trash

stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage, too many germs:

"when he finally reached organism."

Lord please quit now!! ORGANISM? LMFAO

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Weak Story

Mismarked three stars, meant two; still an entertaining read. As other comments noted needs to be in Loving Wives (in this case "cheating wife") Category. Your writing needs editing. Character development , believability or verisimilitude and continuity issues. Husband's acceptance after discovery is potential cuckoldry & delusional to think she could still belong to him after other lovers. Wife character is too flat. Don't buy that she might still love him. Also hard to accept missing her weight loss or the access to her txts on her phone. As a volunteer editor & seeing that this is your first submission, I could help you with future work or possibly advise on a revision of this piece. If you wish, contact me by commenting back with my user name in the text or reach me via Volunteer Editors List. Keep writing! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

22years of a mostly sexless marriage with her not wanting to do anything for her husband so she just goes and become a married cheating slut to some guy at work. That is all he would see her as and if she got the mind set to want and try things she should of included hubby and made her marriage better. Hubby should of used the info to do these things with her than dumped her, no need to be married to a pig and he's worried about people they know seeing them what about their kids or friends of theirs find out their mother is the neighborhood slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

You know your story stinks when erotic coupling commenters pan it and tell you it should be in LW where you know you will excoriated. Stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes posted in wrong area

I think you will find a better audience in LW. There are a lot of Gay Married Husbands over there. Oh yea, i gave you a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold

Finding out 2 will have the guy thrilled to lick the lovers cum out of her cunt. Now you needn't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This isn't a story, it's a string of cliches

Stale marriage? Yep. Does things for the lover she never did for the husband? Yep. Is the lover bigger than the husband? Yep. Is the husband angry, but more turned on than he thought he would be? Yep. And so on. About the only cliche you didn't use was him cleaning her pussy after she's fucked the lover.

<P>

I swear, sometimes I think these "writers" have a program that lets them the character names and descriptions and just vomits out a stock story. That's about the level of effort evident in this mess.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he is merely an "organism" in her life

not a husband, just the financial provider.

wrong category. wrong reaction for a caring husband. wrong behaviour for a wife who loves and respects her husband.

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Not happy with sharing the wife but....

good clarity of thought. Conveyed a lot in brief space of time. Write on and beware of shit, it comes from anonymous assholes.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does need editing.

Read what WindySwimming wrote and act on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You lost me right at the jump

".......when he finally reached organism."

Seriously, get an editor. Embrace spell check. But don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you should have dumped her sorry ass as soon as your found out

then after she "won you back", you could have had her all to yourself if you'd played your cards right, and had a get out of jail free card for when you did fuck another woman as well.

as it stands now, you're just another dumb cuck who thinks he's in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two words

Sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bullshit

Bullshit. Suck any cock but husbands. Fuck her divorce her which is probably what she wanted. Through her ass out of the house tonight

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
how can you reclaim

what you have given away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Similar thing happened to me.

Same scenario happened to me but it was not a text, it was my wife's email. I found emails and a video of her fucking and sucking another guy. I saw my very proper wife down on her knees wearing only her panties swallowing her boss's cock. It wasn't great quality because it was taken with a single stationary camera. Then I watched as he pulled off the panties and gave her a good fucking. She is a very attractive slim blonde with C size boobs with a great ass and legs and I would have loved the video if it had been any other woman. I admit to being turned on, but I was also furious. When I confronted her, she told me everything. I told her if she wanted to stay married, I wanted to know everything. She told me in detail what she had done with him. It had been going on for a long while and she had fucked him several hundred times. She started every day down on her knees in his office sucking his cock and almost every afternoon he either bent her over his desk or fucked her on his couch.

I gave her boss a pass, I didn't beat the shit out of him. I called him and told him if he fucked her again he was toast. One of the things my wife told me was that he like to wear women's underwear. Sometimes they would both be in panties and bras when they fucked. He liked her to lick and suck his cock through his nylon panties. She had a video of them sucking and fucking with him in panties and bra. I had a friend hide my wife's face in the video and sent dozens of copies to his friends, co-workers, his wife and the president of the company. Fuck him, he got off easy.

As for my wife, she has been making up to me ever since. We fuck many times with her telling me of things she did with her boss. While I do get off on what she tells me, I'll never completely get over her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

SERIOUSLY?????!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous