Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

It was another awesome read. I can't wait to read what the beautiful Dr. Smith has in store for slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

I like where this story is going. This was a very hot read! I too am looking forward to the call from Dr. Smith!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this story!

It's like reading some of my old fantasies from college years. Please do continue!

caesarionr69caesarionr69about 9 years ago
keep going

any updates on your progress? this could be a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know this sounds like really rough sex...

I was thinking I love part 1 and 2. Would it be cool if she fucked his ass with a really big strap on novelty dildo without lube and was really rough and made him cry?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Update Pls!! (Few Suggestion for U)

Its a very good stroy, i like it... Make him walk him nude in dorm making him scared to get caught then fuck his ass outside in some public place.. do not allow him wear any single piece of cloth.. & make him drink her pee.

49greg49gregabout 9 years ago
Great story

I hope the author plans to continue it.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Love It!

This has the elements of most of my fantasies. A domineering girlfriend with toys who loves to peg, handcuffs, a great sense of adventure and the ability to arouse on so many levels. If I were allowed a return journey, I would hope for a pair of flip flops as my soles are far too sensitive for the outdoors.

Ticklishsoles

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Guy Loves Taking Strap-on!!

Good kinky story!!! You need another part or two to tell about his next encounter with his misstress and/or his teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The left nude to run home is great. Being taken for a ride, then stripped and made to run down a street in a neighborhood to catch up with the car. Then having to do it again and again, each time being longer and scarier than the time before until, the car drives out of sight for several minutes. Left naked and afraid, running down a dark street, not knowing when it's going to end. When the victim finally sees the car to be rescued, the doors are locked but the window is down...you can get in, but if you do, there will be hell to pay when we get back (gang spankings, and Big strap=ons)....or, you can turn around and go back to where you were dropped off....naked and wait for the car there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need more chapters.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Kinda rude to not only leave him cuffed in public and naked, but also make him walk back. He could have been arrested and that could have ruined his life..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous