All Comments on 'Intergalactic Sexy Scientist'

by MythMaker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

too bad he wasnt with the doc so they could have done 3way sex.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Aliens

Lose the parenthetical statements, as they detract from the story and there's no need to insult the reader in the midst of the tale. Change the word window to portal and have done with it.

From your description, the captain is a hybrid? If so, they are actually lower class than the full-blooded grays. Greys are more like Unseelie than anything else, but this is your fantasy. 4* for the storytelling.

If you don't have an editor or reader, try reading the story aloud; the brain uses another region to process the information, and sometimes you are able to catch missed words, errors, and the like that way. This story is short enough that that exercise isn't that onerous. For example, the last sentence is a bit awkward, but helped if we add a word "by" to it:

David slipped the note into his bag as something to remember his experience BY and left the tent with new found motivation for the day.

The long sentence could also be broken up into two or more sentences. After all, this is your wrap up for the reader. This whole experience is pivotal for David. Prior to this, you wrote that he didn't really have any goals. Now he does: he's going to be there next year for access to more of that purple pussy. Obviously this is in my style, but with that in mind, expanding that last paragraph a bit might go like this:

David slipped the note into his bag. If he ever had any doubts about what happened, it would be his proof, his keepsake that it all actually happened and that his time with Ruta was real. With a new found motivation and growing sense of purpose, he left the tent and strode into the desert sunlight, ready for the next phase of his life.

Anyway, just tossing the above out for your consideration. Good luck!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
Please.... another meeting!

Maybe Ruta intercepts a transmission of some FemDom material and takes David on a milking dry adventure along wirh some post orgasm torture... Love the story!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
more please :)

Would love to see more of these two doing 'research' and maybe more.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
loved it

You have s very vivid imagination and I like it...don't let the language Nazis stop you frm practicing with more of this.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I loved it and want more like it

I love a happy ending . the story was a hot fantasy and a fun time was had by all . I would love to see more like this ,the mothgirl story was a good time as well ....maybe you could do more adventures of David ......maybe reveal his offspring all over the universe .

Stephen J

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Incomplete after two years don’t bother.

Incomplete after two years don’t bother.

princessuniprincessunialmost 2 years ago

I love the wheelbarrow imagery good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMythMaker@MythMaker
230 Followers
A generic name for a generic person. But if you're looking for description that's a little more detailed, I am a writing hobbyist trying their hand at authoring some spicy stories in my free time pertaining to my own particular interests and kinks. Always looking to improve ...