All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 06'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
What I admire...

...anout this storyline, VMA, is that you are fearless about exploring the individual psychology of what motivates your characters.

That Ginny & Katy each have their own personalities and history. Even the secondary characters such as Betty and Nancy are slowly being revealed as individual persons. Even Brian is rendered interesting.

In my opinion, these type of stories (no matter the kinks) could be categorized as Life Stories.

Like a river, this genre sweeps on, always changing, never ending. Twisting and turning, maybe for a while trapped into an ox-bow, eventually swept away by high water.

The great river of our mingled lives as it curves back and forth across the landscape of the world.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I am absolutely loving this story,

BUT, I finally found something to complain about. As I said in an earlier comment, I am a Leatherman. I am also a Slave to my Mistress/wife. Over the past 30+ years, I have met many wonderful Masters and Mistresses.

In this chapter Katy said "Thank You" to Virginia. Virginia seemed surprised at that and Katy remarked that Virginia was a submissive not a slave, implying that a Mistress would not say "Thank You" to a slave.

Of all the Leatherfolk that I have met that identify as Master or Mistress, almost all of them have used "Please" and "Thank You" when giving orders to their slaves in their day to day life. Using manners does not make you less of a Master or Mistress.

I only brought this up so that folks reading this would know that manners are never a bad thing. This is especially important for new folks that entering in a Leather Lifestyle or BDSM play.

Having said that I am REALLY enjoying this story line and in many ways, I can relate to what Virginia is going thru as she opens herself up more and more to her Mistress.

Slave Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous