Hot Erotic Stories.

Charon Nox
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: 35 (dob 10/21, Libra)
Age: F
Location: Central Florida, USA
ICQ#: not given
I'm a single parent with a teenage daughter and believe me, that's not an easy thing to be. For the past six years, I've been dating the same guy exclusively - it's a testimony to our self-restraint that we haven't managed to kill each other yet. When I'm not slaving away in the shipping department of a manufacturing company here in Florida, I work part-time as an apprentice lighting technician and sound engineer for local bands. I also returned to college this year and hope to complete my A.S. degree in computer information technology soon. At one time I wanted to write urban fantasy and horror like Charles DeLint and Poppy Z. Brite, but I was told that I had no talent; so I turned to erotic fiction as an outlet for my compulsive creativity. In the future I hope to post many of my stories on Literotica's website.

Most of my time is spent either working or writing, (or going to school); but when I'm not doing that, I like watching movies, going to clubs with live music or being a mall rat. My favorite film is a tie between "American Beauty" and "Dogma"; however that's subject to change depending on what the latest releases are like. Currently, my favorite songs are "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down and "I Try" by Macy Gray, although I usually listen to stuff that's a lot heavier like Korn, Static-X, Godsmack and Rage Against The Machine. The best book I ever read was "Fool on the Hill" by Matt Ruff and I absolutely adore "Lexx" on the Scifi Channel. (Sometimes when I watch "Lexx", I fantasize about being in a ménage a trois with Xev, the red-haired love slave/cluster lizard, and Kai, the assassin/dead guy. Does that mean I'm a bi-curious necrophiliac with a reptile fetish, or that I just watch too much television and don't get laid often enough?) :)

The Soiree - Sparks fly between Kayla & her fiancé's cousin.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.