Hot Erotic Stories.

 
Dr. Bull
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: M
Age: 40
Location: not given
ICQ#: not given
I enjoy writing all sorts of stories, when I submitted my first one to literotica, someone wrote to me about the story and the feed back was great. most of my stories come from my life with a little embellishment (OK sometimes a lot of embellishment).

The female form never ceases to amaze and delight me, from the familiar lines and curves of my wife of twenty years to the new and exciting curves of a woman I just met or am seeing for the first time. Each and every woman has a magic of their own, and the armatures are so much better than the plastic models of playboy. On that note comments, thoughts, story lines you would like to see, and inspirational photos from readers are welcome!

Big Foot - Sara & Jessie meet Yowl.
Big Foot Pt. II
- Yowl satisfies Sara, and Jessie seduces Pops.
Garden Party - Horny couple plants more than flowers.
Happy Halloween - Haunted House accident gets him sympathy.
Hard Time - Female deputy makes moves on county jail inmate.
The Weekend - College kids party at his parent's cabin.
Two For Me
- He helps wife's friend, & wife, too.
Milkman Christmas
- Horny wife gives boy an xxxmas present.
My Birthday - Wife gives hubby two girls for his birthday.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.