The Best Erotic Stories.

Arthur and Dad
Pt. II: Mom & My New Girl
by BigMan
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Well I woke up in my parents bed, safe and warm and between them. My 18th birthday had cum and gone and my asshole was no longer virgin territory. I had fucked my mother and been fucked by my dad. I reviewed the events of last night and my dick grew massive. I clenched my butt and felt the soreness there. I was dirty and sticky and needed a shower. I got up and eased over my mom till my feet hit the floor. One tit was not covered and I leaned over to take it in my mouth. It got hard as I ran my tongue slowly, oh so slowly over it. My mom's nipple in my mouth... My dick jerked and I felt mom move. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my rod. She pulled it a coupled of times and then ran her fingernails grazing lightly from my pubes out to the tip. She shifted so her face was close to the edge of the bed and pulled my dick towards her mouth. I pulled back a bit, the last place my dick had been was in her ass. Buried deep in my mom's ass... oh god, my dick grew even more. She looked me in the eye with a look like "do not disobey me boy", I relented and she drew me till I felt her breath on my cock.

She stuck out her tongue and touched my pee hole. She poked it at me a couple of times and began to circle the head. I moved closer and she took the head of my cock in her warm, son-sucking mouth. Finally she began to move back and forth on my pole. I began thrusting back and forth feeling my cocktip hit the back of her throat. I pushed at her harder, I wanted to feel it go down her throat like last night. She accepted me and open her throat as I watched my dick disappear between her lips. With her lips in my pubes she held me there and I swear I could feel her throat massaging me. She pulled back bobbed on my dick a few times and then I went back down her throat. After about 4 times of this sucking then deep-throating, I could feel the need to cum building up. My mom was moving her ass back and forth and had a hand under the sheets, so I figured she was rubbing her clit as she took me in her throat.

My dad woke up at this point, took in the sight of me thrusting at her face and gave me a wink, and moved up close behind mom. Mom shivered, but kept working on my pole. I couldn't see what was happening, but knew mom was enjoying it as she began to moan around my cock. My dad was moving back and forth, so I knew he was in one of her holes. I had a burning desire to know which one. I sat there with my mother greedily sucking my cock, remembering the feel of my fathers massive fuckpole in my shitchute. Was it in hers, or was he dipping his meat in her sonfucking pussy. Finally I broke the silence and said "dad, are you in her ass or cunt?" He just pulled down the sheets. I really still couldn't see. He fucked her a few strokes and then pulled out and reentered. It was her pussy he had left and her ass he was now going in.

My mom's moans were louder and caused terrific sensation on my dick. Mom tightened for a few seconds and dad began rocking into her slowly. I leaned over to watch his cock reaming her ass as my mom resumed her sucking. I was really close to shooting, and mom took me deep in her throat one more time, held it there and slowly moved back. I felt my sperm on its journey and I shot my load in my mothers mouth. She was swallowing it and kept her lips tightly wrapped on my pulsing cock. I finished shooting and she kept sucking me in and kept moving her tongue around my now softening cock.

Finally she let my totally limp dick fall out of her mouth. I just stood there watching dad pumping her butt. Mom craned her head back to kiss him. Jeez... he was tasting my cum. They couldn't kiss too good that way, but dad was licking around her mouth and would clamp on it while he began fucking her harder. Mom turned back towards me, her eyes closed and her breathing becoming rapid. I could see her fingers diddling her clit and dipping into her wet snatch. Her fingers would come out wet and she would rub harder on her clit. Suddenly she started talking dirty to dad telling him to fuck her ass harder, stuff her, shoot his wad, etc.

Dad was just nailing her butthole over and over. Finally he gave a yell and buried all of it tight up her ass and obviously was letting go of his load. Mom was a few clit strokes behind. They lay there panting a moment, dads rod still stuck up her butt. They just lay there holding each other, and I felt it was time to go get that shower. As I turned to shut the door, Mom was moving over dad and took his limp tool in her hand and guided it to her mouth. I watched her take his soft dick that had just come out of her ass in his mouth. I was excited all over again.

I hit the shower and let the water cascade over me as I reached for my dick once more. I stroked and pulled on it awhile, reaching under to cup and roll my balls now and then. I kept thinking about how nasty it was for mom to take our dicks out of her ass and suck them. Well, put in perspective of having just had a fuck fest with my parents in all kinds of holes, I guess it wasn't too bad. I didn't work up a cum, so I just finished showering and decided to head for the laundromat. The washing machine was broke, and I sure as hell needed to get my sheets clean. I walked in my room, saw the cigar tube lying on the floor, the little container of oil, the stains on my rug and finally the cum-soaked sheets. I stuck my nose in them and could smell the sex. I decided I needed to quit thinking about that and do something else today. Off to the laundry I went.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by BigMan.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.