The Best Erotic Stories.

Arthur and Family Happily Play Pt. II
by BigMan
©

We were just sitting around letting the glow of our fucking burn down to a dull roar. Colin began to ask questions about how long this kind of thing had been going on. She always thought Bill had the biggest cock of us boys, but she had no idea how big he was now. Bill was married, and lived in the next state over and only really visited some holidays. Colin and I and Bill had jacked each other off as boys and we agreed that Bill had been bigger than the two of us. Colin and I eyed each others dicks and so did the others. The consensus was I was bigger than he was. Colin begged to differ and I began stroking my dick to get it hard. I was gonna show him! Colin started beating his meat, too and soon we were growing to full size with every one watching.

I kinda felt the shift in competition go to who was gonna get off first. It was easy to get aroused as everybody else had begun to masturbate themselves, even Jean. I stood up and went over and stood in front of Colin. He closed his eyes and was really getting into it. I decided I wanted to know what it was like to have another mans meat in my mouth, and who better than my brothers. I knelt down in front of him and got close to his dick as his hand stroked up and down. He let go and let it flop sideways and began rubbing it some more. I was looking at his balls. I leaned over and licked his sac. He opened his eyes and locked on mine, never missing a beat. I licked him again and then leaned in closer to suck a nut in my mouth. He groaned and kept stroking.

I licked up and put my teeth lightly on his shaft. Then I started licking up the underside of his cock. He let go of his tool and when I got to the head, I took the plunge and took the head in my mouth. I was sucking my first cock. My brothers cock. I began to plunge up and down on his pole. My hand was around my rod, fisting it hard. I started to imagine my fuckpole sliding up Colin's virgin asshole. I pushed Colin back on the sofa until he was lying down on his back. I reached over him to the lube on the end table, I wanted to be ready. As I slid down over him, I pinched his nipples hard. He groaned and just lay there waiting for me to finish sucking him off. I complied with his obvious desire. I took him in my mouth again, and tried to give him a good blowjob. I decided cocksucking was not my favorite sport, but I wanted him near the edge so I could stuff his butt with my meat. He was thrusting up at me making me gag a bit and I backed off him a bit, just leaving the head in my mouth. I was working the top of the lube off, and attempting to get some on my fingers. Not easy with Colin trying to get down my throat. Finally I got some on a finger and began to rub the rim of his shithole. His moans told me I was not gonna have to force this. Finally I began to push against his ring and he was pushing back. My finger popped in and I began to work the lube around inside his anus. He was fucking up in my mouth and then down on my finger. I kept it up for a minute and then removed my finger. I got some more goo on two of my fingers and pretty easily got both of them up is ass. I began to fuck him with my fingers. He was really enjoying this. I quit sucking his cock and his hand replaced my mouth. With my unoccupied hand, I squirted some lube on my steel hard instrument and began getting ready to enter my brothers asshole. My dick jumped in my hand at the thought. My dick in my brothers ass.

I leaned over him and took a nipple in my mouth, I was trying to be cool. I took my fingers out of his butt and guided the head of my dick to his greased hole. I was chewing his nipple and he was jacking hard and didn't even flinch when my dickhead touched his anus. I started pushing. He just kept pumping his dick. I leaned back on my heels and gave all my thought to getting in his ass. I pushed forward and the head was in. Colin's eyes flew open and I told him to relax, I was gonna take him on a ride. He just kept beating his meat and I leaned into his ass and pushed my hard in another inch. He gasped a bit, but didn't try to get away. I pulled back and pushed in . Another two inches of my meat in his ass. I pulled back and just sat leaving my head in and felt the tightness of his sphincter enveloping me. I decided it was time to fuck my brother. I leaned over him and slammed in all the way to my balls in his ass. He gave a holler and stopped pounding his rod. I backed out and plunged back in to the hilt. Again and again. I began to fuck him. Slowly he started wanking his dick again and after a minute he was holding his butt up for me to get better access. I pounded and pounded, lost in the feel of my dick inside him. I knew nothing except the feel of me sliding in his rectum over and over. So hot, so tight, his chocolate chute was massaging every inch of my fuckpole. I felt the cum boiling up and knew I was gonna cum up his ass soon. I told Colin to get ready I was gonna spray his insides and I wanted him to cum with me. He didn't say anything, just kept working his tool in his fist.

I started to cum. I felt it leave the tip if my penis and I felt my head pushing the gobs further up his chute. I was shooting my cum up my brothers ass. Over and over I felt it shoot out. I kept pumping, it felt so damn good. I was unaware of anything except the feeling in my dick, when I suddenly felt his ass gripping down hard on me. He was shooting his own cum up his belly, under his neck, he kept shooting as his brother was stroking his iron dick up his ass. I felt another load leave my dick and I continued pumping as the last of my cum emptied into his bowels. Colin's dick was now limp and lying on his belly. He was rubbing his cum into his skin as I pumped the last few times before I was totally limp. I lay down on top of him, my balls up against his butt and felt his rectum pushing my flaccid tool out of him. It fell out and I reached down and rubbed my dick in his balls. I looked up gave him a grin and then pushed off him. He just lay there, cum drooling out of his ass hole. I got up and went over to Sammi and poked my groin at her. She got the hint and began to clean my cock and balls. Jean had gone to Colin and was sucking his shriveled member and my mom got under Colin's asshole and began to clean up the sperm leaking from his butt. Colin groaned "Mommmm, stop that." Mom paid no attention and did her thing. Dad was just sitting there, cum up his belly, watching the scene. Sammi told me later that they had just sat there and watched, each of them frigging themselves to orgasm.

I was feeling pretty good. I just wanted to take Sammi upstairs and take a shower and then get in bed with her and have her talented mouth bring me off again. Then I wanted to put my dick inside her sweet pussy and ride to heaven on her. I felt really great about having fucked Colin. Somehow it did something inside me to know I had fucked him. I was the youngest, he the oldest. It was a powerful feeling being over him, holding his legs in front of me while I slammed into his butt. I had had my fill of being inside a guy, and I knew I didn't want to suck another cock. I just wanted to take that sweet nypho girlfriend of mine and explore all her holes and her fantasies.

Sammi evidently had the same idea. She stood up reached for my hand and began to lead me from the room toward the stairs. Mom had left Colin's ass and was sitting down in front of dad licking his limp tool. Jean was lying over Colin and they were kissing and fondling each other. Sammi and I hit the shower and soaped each other gently and slid over each other. I held her and let the spray rain down on us as I felt her breasts and in particular those inch long nipples poking into me. My dick was stirring again and poking at her snatch. She licked down my torso and took me in her mouth again. She sucked lazily and I ran the scenes from the evening over in my head. Finally the water began to turn cold and we got out, dried of and headed down the hall. We passed mom and dad coming up, Mom gave my rod a pull and told me after watching me work Colin's ass, we had a date for me to give her the same treatment. I nodded my assent and we continued down the hall. I could hear Jean and Colin downstairs going at it again. She was begging him to fuck her ass. I guess I converted her to a two hole woman. Sammi just laughed and pulled on my dick leading me to my room. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled my face. I began to lick the sweet folds of her pussy. I took her hanging lips in my mouth and began to suck on them. She leaned forward and took my hardness in her soft wet mouth. She nibbled and licked my shaft and then went down on my balls. She took one nut in her mouth and rolled it around in her hot mouth. I parted her lips with my tongue and went for her dripping slit. I lapped up the sweet pussy juice she was leaking and stuck my tongue up inside her. I fucked it in and out and then drew it out and licked her lips again. She was grinding down on me trying to get me to touch her clit. Oh no, that was something she was gonna have to wait for. I continued to lave her lips and fuck her slit with my tongue. I pulled her down a bit and started to rim her asshole. Oh se loved that. I went from pussy to ass and back again. Oh she tasted so good.

She had quit loving my balls and was now taking me in her mouth. Up and down on my pole she slid her lips and tongue. Then I felt her taking me back into her throat. She went down and down and I was lodged all the way in her throat. She held it for a few and then began the journey back up to the tip. She wrapped her hand around the base and her mouth began to fellate the head of my cock. Up and down went her mouth and hand. I knew she wanted to get me crazy and it was working. I stuck my tongue in her ass, and began to fuck in and out. After a minute I felt her finger at my ass hole pushing for entrance. It was feeling pretty good having her finger up there. I relented and slid my tongue down over her slit and up to her clit. I licked it with the flat of my tongue and she gave a little jerk. I pulled her clit which was very large like her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it. I could actually feel it throb. Both of us hit the crescendo and began to lick and suck in earnest. I knew I wasn't far away from shooting my wad and suspected she was close too. I continued to suck and then run the flat of my tongue over her throbbing bud and I felt her begin to tense. I reached around and pressed a finger against her asshole. I wanted to feel her contract on my finger as she came. I felt the tingle in my balls and with her finger in my ass, I concentrated a moment on my own cum. I still had her clit in my mouth. I began to shoot into her hot mouth. I felt her shudder and her ass began its rhythmic contractions on my finger.

She licked up my cum from my cock and balls, and then turned around and kissed me. She cuddled up to me and slipped her hand around my spent member. I just loved how she always liked to keep me in her hand. We just lay there a minute and then she looked up at me and said " I want to meet your other brother". I just looked at her and said "sure honey, anytime you want". She gave my dick a squeeze and snuggled closer and we fell asleep that way. The door was open, and as I drifted off, I could hear the end of a loud fuck from mom and dad. I just grinned and wondered how in the hell I was gonna get brother Bill to play fuck and suck with Sammi and I. Maybe a family get-together was in line...

Send all comments about this story to BigMan.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.