The Best Erotic Stories.

A Burst of Sun
by Stella Teller
©

Hi. I'm one of the authors on this web site. I've written a number of stories that have yielded me a lot of e-mail, most of it very complimentary. I answer every one of them. This has led to me developing a number of what we used to call "pen pals". This particular person's initial note to me told me quite graphically how she had reacted to one of my precious stories. I wrote back that I wished I could have been present to witness her pleasure at reading my story. When this young lady (as far as any one can tell on the Internet) wrote back, she asked me about an idea she had for a story she wanted me to write for her. I wrote back that I would consider the idea if she wanted to share it with me. Although my stories are based on a lot of truth, and I've never just taken off on some subject I had no real experience with, I would have been willing to at least consider her request. Without giving away who I actually am, let me just say that I am, at the least, a handy neighbor to have. Being such, the least I could do was be open to her suggestion (not the first request I've received.)

When she next wrote to me, I read her "idea" and came to the conclusion that she was telling me the truth. She wrote me what you will see below, between the double brackets. Except for a few "cosmetic" changes, every word is hers, and you might just enjoy seeing it as I received it. I have lost contact with her (her e-mail address returns a Daemon saying that the site doesn't recognize her address) but I hope she's still out there, somewhere, and continuing to record her memoirs.

OK, well, here is some food for a good story. I use to spend summers with my grandmother when I was growing up. My two uncles were still living at home. They are not much older than me. Chris is 6 years older and Michael is 8 years older. My grandmother lived on a farm in the midwest. She and Grandpa had adopted two orphaned boys that I called my Uncles. Grandpa died many years before the time I'm going to tell you about. The land wasn't farmed much but was completely owned by Grandma. She would go in at the crack of dawn every day to work at a factory in town. That is when the fun began.

It started off with Chris and Michael crawling in bed beside me. They would hug me and tell me to go back to sleep. They eventually adventured on to massaging my back and then my butt and finally to spreading my legs and slipping their fingers in and out of my pussy and ass. At that time of my life, I didn't really know exactly what they were doing. I really didn't know anything about sex and I didn't know I had much of anything to slip a finger in and out of down there. I would lie on my tummy and pretend to be asleep. Eventually, the more I relaxed and pretended I didn't know what was going on, the more I began to enjoy it. I was very attracted to my "uncles".

They finally caught on one day that I was awake when I let out a small moan. Michael had pulled my panties off, spread my legs, and started licking on my pussy. I had never felt anything like it. Chris was sucking on my nubile breast. I couldn't keep on pretending. I accidentally moaned. They started laughing. I guess they knew all along that I was faking it. Michael told me, "Baby, it's okay. We won't tell, we just want you to learn some stuff and no one else will know our secret." I would let them play with me time and time again. It felt so increasingly good, and besides, they said there was nothing wrong with it, and they were, after all, my "uncles."

By the next year, Mike moved into an apartment in town. Sometimes I would go into town to spend the weekend. One night Mike gave me a night gown he had bought for me to wear over at his house only. It had bikini panties that tied on each side and a flowing lacy top that also tied on each side. I went to bed early that night. Chris came over with a couple of his friends. They turned on a movie and I went to sleep in my room. Finally, a little later, Chris came in and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with them. I crawled out of bed and climbed onto Uncle Mike's lap. I was still halfway asleep when Mike repositioned me to be facing away from him, so that I was leaning back against his chest with my legs on either side of his. Then he began lightly rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. Slowly, he untied each side of my panties and began massaging my pussy. I felt great embarrassment when I woke up and realized what he was doing to me with all his of friends watching. I also came to the realization that the movie they were watching was a porn movie. I had never seen anything like it before. I got scared and stiffened up. Mike started rubbing my arms, kissing my neck and ears, and saying, "It'll be okay, baby. No one will know. We just want to relieve a little stress for the boys."

Up to this point, I had never seen a cock; Mike and Chris had shown great restraint in the past by only playing with me at night. Anyway, Mike kept telling me to relax and just watch the movie. Meanwhile, he kept running his fingers in and out of my (now) wet pussy, and down to the crack to my ass. Occasionally he would try to run a finger in and out of my ass hole. He kept asking me if it felt good. And asking if I enjoy what I was seeing in the movie. I know that at that age I maybe shouldn't have gotten so hot, but they had sort of been working me up to this for a long time, and it felt so good that I just gave in to the yearnings of my young body.

Finally, at some point in the evening, Chris came over and grabbed my ankles and held them spread open on each side of Mike's legs, which he also spread apart. He began sucking and licking on my cunt. He rammed one and then two fingers in my pussy. Finally he said it was time to learn what it meant to be a woman. One of the guys said, "Hey, stick a bottle up her pussy first." Chris grabbed Mike's nearly full beer bottle and pushed it up in my pussy. They leaned me back so that the beer ran all the way in me. Another of their friends came over and started sucking the beer off my cunt and legs. Mike stood up, holding me around my breasts with one arm, and dropped his pants. He sat me down on his lap again, with his cock sticking up between my legs, and told me to squeeze my legs together. He kept ramming it between my tightly closed legs. Finally he said, "Baby, I can't take it any more." He put me on the floor on my hands and knees, and rammed his cock in my mouth. He kept saying, "I love you. I love you. Suck it. Suck it like a lollipop, you cock sucker. You are my sweet little cock sucker."

Chris got behind me and started playing with my ass. He was licking my hole and kept saying he didn't want to get me pregnant. He began ramming his fingers in and out of my ass. Mike came all over my face. He bent down and started kissing my lips and telling me what a wonderful cocksucker I could be with a little practice. He wrapped my arms around his waist, holding me down while Chris began unzipping his pants. I started to feel some pressure on my behind. Mike said, "Baby, this is going to hurt, but I just want you to know I love you and this is for your own good." Searing, ripping pain tore through my ass. I have never felt such pain in my life. One of their friends got underneath me and started sucking on my nipples. They told me to relax, and that I would learn to love it. Someone else took Mike's place and shoved their cock in my face. They taught me, patiently, how to suck cock.

I began to feel a warm sensation all over my body. It was incredible. As I had my first orgasm, Chris came in my ass while another guy was face fucking my mouth. Finally one of the guys turned me over after Chris wiped his cum all over my ass, and held me down. One guy held both hands while two others ripped my legs apart, and another one came at me with his hard, red cock. There was no mercy in his face. He rammed that hard thing in me and I let out an ear piercing scream. They laughed and poured beer all over my torn body.

Many nights following that, I became a card night special for these guys. I was dessert after dinner on the table, and a card winners fuck after game night. I experienced all kinds of perversion, from having clips on my nipples to being held down while one of their friend's dogs licked me clean after a card playing gang bang.

I have to tell you, I fantasize about a man that will fuck me hard and mercilessly like that. I love all kinds of sadistic fucking.

My goodness.....my pussy is just dripping wet right now. I wish you could just watch me ramming my fingers in and out of my wet pussy right now. Uhmmmmm, my fingers taste so sweet. I am just picturing you watching me while I come all over myself. I could certainly use a hard cock rammed up my pussy right now.

Please feel free to use any of this to write a story about. It is a true story for me. It would turn me on to see it on the Internet one night. ]]

So, dear reader, there you have it. Short. Poignant. And, in my never humble estimation, probably true for the most part. Could it have been elongated and massaged into a good story? Absolutely. But it has impact just the way it is. As she wrote it to me. Or do you believe I have put this whole thing together as an authors trick? Would I do that to you? After all that we've meant to each other? Nope! Her story might not actually be true, but you can be assured that I'm playing this one straight. You can trust me the same as you could trust a precious neighbor. Honest. As for the title of this story making sense - to one person it will make sense. That's good enough for me.

You can e-mail me, if you wish, at my new totally anonymous HotMail address. Either to comment on the above young ladies story, on the entire format of this missive, or just to let me know that you think you might know who I really am (if you even care to think about it.) I will respect your e-mail privacy. Yours, Stella Teller. (Really! Like Story Teller. Get it?) (You did get it, didn't you?) Any way, I'm stellateller@hotmail.com...

Send all comments about this story to Stella Teller.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.