The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


Nothing Alaina had told him prepared him for his meeting with SaintLoon that first time. He thought it must be a mistake; this could not be the woman that was going to be his, for make no mistake about it, being a warder gave him as much power over her as a husband would have had. He was quite speechless and taken aback by her beauty. He had always wanted a human woman but never dreamed of one like this. He tried to speak to her but ended up mumbling and getting all tongue-tied, this amused SaintLoon and she laughed at him. He knew then it was not going to go smoothly with her. He also knew by then that he didn't care if it went smoothly or not.

Being a giant and a warrior Nevar had very little magic but he had a few of the common spells and he could have transported himself and SaintLoon directly into his house. He didn't do this. What he did was grab her by the wrist, noting her small bones, and drag her through the town in her shabby clothes. This was just the beginning of her "lessons", her "training". When she refused to walk he drug her, when she tried to kick him he dodged her small feet, she swung at him and missed, he laughed! She was spitting like a cat by the time they reached his house. He opened the door with a key, drug her inside and slammed it behind them.

She glared at him, rubbing her wrist where he had squeezed it too hard. He looked back at her, grinning. She knew she had to get control of the situation and quickly; there was something about that grin she didn't like. She looked around her, noting that his house was exactly like hers except his was filthy, cluttered with dirty clothes, empty ale jugs, even rat droppings here and there. She turned, looked at him and said, "You will get this....ummm pig sty cleaned up????" He didn't answer her, just walked over and sat down at the table. "Sit down", he said quietly. When she didn't move, he shouted, "I said SIT DOWN!" She sat.

"We gonna work on one thing at a time", he said. "I know ye don't know nuthin' about this kind of life but I will learn ye some every day, make it easy for ya". She said nothing, just continued to glare at him. "Now we eat and drink, sleep if ye want." "Are ye hungry?" SaintLoon nodded her head yes. Nevar got up and walked over to her, looking down at her he laid a loaf of bread, a chunk of rat cheese and a jug of ale on the table in front of her. To him this was as good as a meal got, to her it was a joke and a bad one, she had starved too long to eat rat cheese. It was at this point that SaintLoon snapped. Everything that had happened to her these past few months came to the surface and she went a little crazy for a moment. She jumped to her feet, grabbed the food and one piece at a time she threw it at Nevar, striking him in the face with it. While she was throwing food she was also telling him, in no uncertain terms, what she thought of him, his food, his house and his lack of a father( she was sure he couldn't have known who his father was). Having gotten that out of her system she turned and walked toward the door and as mistakes go this was a big one.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.