The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

He stood, walked to the table, drank a jug of ale, belched loudly and removed his armor. He was a massive man, even for a giant. His big head was covered with thick, black, shaggy, long hair. He had a full black beard and moustache, thick, bushy, black eyebrows and dark, swarthy skin. The hair of his beard melded into the hair on his chest which narrowed into a "V" just below his belly button only to flair out again and end at his groin in a thick mat. Close to the bottom of this mat of hair arose his "manhood" and it was, in a word, "awesome". It stood a good nine inches tall when aroused like now and about seven inches in girth. It was so engorged with blood it appeared to be almost purple in color, thick veins twined around it like vines. The knobby head was slightly larger than the shaft and wedge-shaped. His ball sac was hugh, his balls as big as large apples; all in all, he had genitals any giant would be proud of. He walked over and stood, looking down at SaintLoon, he had that "you're-about-to-lose-your- barrier, baby" look on his face! He knelt between her legs again. Sitting back on his heels he began to stroke himself absently while thinking of how to proceed; but, thinking was not Nevar's strong suite. So, he spit into the palm of his hand and rubbed it on the head of his cock. He leaned forward and placed the head directly over SaintLoon's cunt. He leaned into her alittle, she moved her arms slightly. As the pressure increased on her small opening she became more agitated. He would have preferred she be awake for this, he wanted her to know who she belonged to. No matter who came after him she would always remember this and know who her master was; but that was not to be and couldn't be helped now. He lifted her legs up and out again, leaning more of his weight onto her opening.......suddenly and without warning the head of his cock entered her, there was an almost audible "pop" when this happened. SaintLoon moaned and began flailing her arms, he leaned forward, putting his weight on his elbows and placed her arms down along her sides. He took her head in his hands and looked at her face, he ran his calloused thumbs over her cheek bones, it was then that he jammed his dick into her, shattering her maidenhead forever. SaintLoon opened her mouth to scream and he covered it with his own, his thick, rough tongue entering her mouth at the same moment his cock filled her sheath. His mouth absorbed her scream and he reveled in it, she was totally and completely filled by him and he intended to keep it that way. As far as he was concerned no other man, be he human or giant, would ever have her.

He held her tight in his arms until she quieted then he began to move his dick in and out at a slow pace; he could feel the warmth of her virgin's blood on his cock...........he grunted and smiled to himself. He liked it! Hot, wet and tight, what more could a man want?? He began picking up speed with his thrusts, grunting and groaning all the while. SaintLoon had retreated deeper into the secret places of her mind to escape his assault. She would never remember this night, never. Nevar raised up, grabbed her by the hips and began to pound into her with all his strength. He continued this until his cum squirted into her in great gouts, thick and creamy, it filled her small sheath and began to dribble out and run down her crack onto the pelts. He gave out a mighty roar and fell forward onto her chest, breathing hard and groaning. He lifted himself up onto his arms and looked at her face again. He wanted to see some indication, no matter how small, that she was aware of what had just happened. He was disappointed, she was in another place and would stay there for awhile.

He pulled out of her and saw her blood, her juices and his cum on his cock and he liked that. He got to his feet, dressed in his armor and was smiling to himself. He had to hunt for two now and he'd better get started. She would eventually need armor and it was expensive. She wouldn't need it right away though, she would stay naked for awhile, a long while. With that thought he took her clothes and stuffed them into the fireplace, she wouldn't be needing them anymore. He threw a couple logs on the fire and covered her with some dirty pelts and ambled out the door.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.