The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


Nevar hunted all day and well into the evening, he had quite a bit of loot to sell and he was hungry. He went by his favorite pub, sold his treasure, repaired his armor and bought some food and drink. This left him almost broke again; he sighed, he would never get ahead at this rate. He'd wanted to tell his mates of his good luck in getting SaintLoon as ward but no one was about this late in the evening. He then thought it might be better for him to just walk in with her on his arm........or maybe he'd invite his friends over to his house for a jug or two and let SaintLoon serve them. He smiled at that thought, her serving his guests in his house, with all of them knowing he was fucking her whenever he wanted. He got hard with that thought and started home.

SaintLoon was cushioned on a soft bed, all warm and cozy, she smiled to herself..........she was hungry and knew her hot chocolate would be brought soon with warm biscuits fresh from the oven. She stretched out her arm and hit something hard and cold, her brow wrinkled trying to figure this out. She raised her head slightly and felt a stabbing pain shoot through her whole body. She reached up and felt her head, it was stuck to something, something like a fur. She was thirsty and cold. The fire had gone out long ago, so had the candles, the room was lit only by the glowing embers of the dying fire. She fell back onto her back and then discovered why she was so cold...she was nude; laying on a stone floor naked! Nude, cold, thirsty, hungry and hurting ...could it get any worse?? Well, that's one of those questions we shouldn't ask ourselves because just then the front door creaked open.

Nevar walked into the room, shut the door and walked over to where she lay. He saw she was uncovered and he guessed she was cold. He covered her, held a cup of water to her lips and was glad to see her drink. He then fed her some cheese and bread, when she stopped eating he lay her back down on her back and placed some water very near the fireplace. He threw some more logs into fire and then removed his armor. SaintLoon watched him with not alittle fear in her eyes. He stood with his back toward her, in his underwear, drinking ale, belching and occasionally farting. He turned, walked into his bedroom, rummaged through his trunk and found some doublets and hose, old but clean. "These would do", he thought. He reentered the livingroom, got the now warm water and headed for SaintLoon.

He sat down on the floor beside her, he took an old bowl, put it under her head and began to pour the warmed water over her blood-soaked hair and scalp, he emptied the bowl many times before he was satisfied. He raked his fingers through her golden hair to try to untangle it, he used an old doublet to dry it. He'd have to see if he could buy her a comb or a brush although the Gods knew he couldn't afford things like that. He then poured some more warm water into the bowl and wetting another old doublet, he spread her legs, it didn't occur to him to ask her if it was all right to do this.......he rubbed the sticky cum and blood stains from her inner thighs and from her pussy. He raised the cloth to his nose and smelled it. He liked the smell and decided he would put the old doublet back into his trunk after it dried, so he could smell it whenever he wanted. When he finished, he got up, picked the Loon up in his arms and carried her outside, naked. She was shocked at this and tried to run, he caught her of course, told her gruffly to piss and to do it quickly. She turned beet red at the thought of relieving herself in front of him, she asked if he'd turn around, he wouldn't! So she was forced to squat in the bushes like a peasant and pee. When she finished he motioned her back into the house, she went with her teeth chattering and her weak knees trembling.

She stood there, in the corner by the front door, looking very much like a small, trapped animal. She watched him put down fresh pelts in front of the fire then he turned and came for her. She refused to run from him, she stood there and watched him approach her. He took her by the arm and lead her back to the pelts on the floor. "There was so much", he thought......"so much she had to learn", but that would come with time. Right now all he wanted was bury himself in her. Besides fucking her he couldn't think of anything else to do with her, but for right now that was enough. He quickly removed his underwear and let his erect cock loom over her, he thought it would impress her...all it did was scare her! She turned her head toward the fire hoping to escape into her mind again but no such luck this time.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.