The Best Erotic Stories.

Britney Spears
by Extreme
©

Britney waved a last time and walked down the stairs. Her performance was over, she could leave the stage. Walking down the hall, she was suddenly accompanied by her manager. "You did a great job out there!", he said. Feeling good about herself she entered her dressing room. The room wasn't big, but it was clean and she was alone. Always after a 'gig' she wanted time for herself. Don't misunderstand me, she loved her fans, but sometimes she wants some time for herself. She took clothes off and slipped into something more comfortable. Sitting in her chair, reliving every minute of tonight's performance, she heard a knock on her door. Who could it be, she specifically told her manager she wanted to be left alone. Feeling a little angry she walked to the door to answer it. She asked who it was, leaving the door closed. "I'm your biggest fan in the whole world!", a mans-voice answered enthusiastically. Britney was surprised. How the hell did he get past the security?

What should she do?

A She should answer the door and let the man in. After all, fans are her live.

B She should leave the door closed and should ask the man to leave. This is her private time and after all, a man and her alone in this room, no thanks!

C She should open the door, but not let the man in. You never know what could happen.

Another top quality story by Extreme.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.