The Best Erotic Stories.

Britney Spears
by Extreme
©


Britney asks the man to leave. She tells him that she wants a moment for herself and that she is tired from her performance. The man looks into her eyes and replies: "So you want a moment for yourself? So you can masturbate? Yes, I know you, I know you, your little bitch, you little cunt!" Britney couldn't believe her ears. What was the man saying? Mast... masturbate? She hadn't had time to think about it, because the man was standing right before her now. "Yes, when you are alone you can't take your hands of your little pussy, can you, can you?" The man was pushing Britney around. Britney couldn't think of anything to say. "You probably have shitload of dildo's in your closet, haven't you, haven't you?" Now the man punched her in the stomach and slapped her on her cheek. This was painful. Britney tried to run to the door, but the pain didn't let her. She could hardly breathe. Then the man punched her with his fist on her chin, full force. It knocked all the life out of her and Britney fell on the floor. She was knocked out.

What should the man do?

A Don't take advantage of her, he couldn't. He just couldn't. Or could he?

B Wow! That's initiative! Screw her, cover her with your cum and get the hell out of there!

Another top quality story by Extreme.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.