The Best Erotic Stories.

Caught by Ana
by BG
©

I recently experienced the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. I've always been into pornography and all that but it had never gotten me into any trouble until one day. I was at my house and I had just sifted through my younger sister's lingerie drawer and grabbed the one pair of panties that she owned that really turned me on. They were the sexiest little thong I had ever seen and I had always fantasized about seeing my sister Ana in them with her body pressed against mine.

I slipped them onto a blow up doll that I had and proceeded to fuck the doll as if it were my sister. The feeling of those panties against my balls as I had sex with the doll was one of the most erotic things I've ever felt. thrust after thrust I rammed the doll and moaned my sister's name with each one.

Right as I was about to blow my load all over Ana's little thong, she walked into the room. My face turned beet red as we both looked at each other without saying a word. Then she hesitantly said, "what are you doing with that doll AND my panties?"

I felt so low and I just replied, "What does it look like I'm doing?" She shook her head and left the room. I sat there contemplating what to say to her as I would soon have to face her out in the living room. My fears were alleviated as she said the first words. "If you don't tell me all your other secrets, I'm going to tell all my friends including Jodi, the one you've always wanted."

I replied, "I don't have any more secrets. What you just saw was a stupid impulsive act."

Ana grinned slyly and said, "Then what do you have hiding in that trunk in your room that you always keep padlocked?" I tried to lie but I didn't want anyone else knowing what she saw so I was forced to open up my secret trunk for my curious little sister. It contained all my porn videos, a few magazines, and my personal diary, which she grabbed right away. That was the one thing that I didn't want her to see because it contained an entire section devoted to her and my fantasies about her.

She perused this carefully and then began to question me. "You really mean all that, don't you?", she asked.

"I guess," was all I could say.

Then she said, "I know you're quite embarrassed right now so how 'bout I cheer you up."

"What do you mean?" I said sheepishly. Then Ana grabbed my journal and said, "since you've written things in here that no one else has ever said to me, I feel I owe it to you to fulfill some of your fantasies for you." I couldn't believe what I just heard but I wasn't going to argue. She led me into the bathroom to take care of step one. I had always wanted to see her with a shaved pussy so she was more than willing to oblige me. She grabbed a pair of shears and clipped her pubic hair shorter.

When this was done, I applied cream and shaved every last area of her pussy bald. I rinsed it off and licked it up and down to test for smoothness. Ana then said, "knock that off, we'll get there later." Then, she took the yellow thong that I loved so much and placed it at her feet and told me to slip it on her. I did this without hesitation and when I hiked it up past her waist, I gently rubbed her freshly shaven pussy lips right through her panties. She didn't discourage this, so I rubbed her pussy until she felt like moving on to the next step of my fantasy.

After that little session, my sister let me live out my next fantasy, which was to massage her while she pleasured me. I rubbed lotion all over her body and she made me take my shorts off. I so wanted to insert my cock into her lubed vagina but every time I got close, she would pull away and stroll around the room to tease me with her gorgeous figure.

Finally, Ana looked into my eyes and said, "I've slept with a lot of guys who don't mean anything to me but you're my brother and I love you, so I don't see why we can't have sex." I agreed. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to fuck her more than anything in the world so we moved on. She slipped on some silk stockings that went up to her inner thighs and that was all she wore. I got on top of her and we lustfully looked into each other's eyes and began.

I slipped my cock into her and she kept moaning my name each time I pounded her little pussy. It was great but I was so aroused that I had to blow my load after about two minutes so I pulled out and shot my cream all over her sweet little titties. She began to giggle at the fact that I didn't last very long, but I told her I had been waiting my entire life for this moment and couldn't hold back. I laid back and she rolled over on top of me and we embraced each other's naked body and waited until I was able to go again...

Send all comments about this story to BG.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.