The Best Erotic Stories.

Chain Letter Pt. IV
by Mark Anthony
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Disclaimer:

-This story is copyrighted 2000 by Mark Anthony. It may not be reproduced or posted anywhere else in any way, shape or form without express permission.

-This is a work of erotic fiction, involving explicit sexual acts between consenting female adults. If it ain't your cup of tea, read something else. If you are under 18 years of age, ditto.

-Send any and all comments to actium31@yahoo.com. Specify which story archive where you found the story if possible, as some of my stories are posted on several sites. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Summary: Andrea and Fey, lovers since they have received a strange chain-letter through e-mail, have respectively seduced two mutual friends, Vivian and Rachel. The time for the disclosure of their mutual affairs is at hand...

1.

The west wind blew softly in their faces as the stars twinkled overhead, barely obscured by a radiant moon suspended in the cloudless night sky. The distant sound of crashing waves rumbled in their ears as they walked barefoot on the fine sandy dunes, fingers enlaced as they held hands. The beach was deserted this time of night, leaving them alone with their thoughts, and each other.

"She has your heart, doesn't she?" asked Rachel softly.

Andrea turned to her, strands of hair dancing in the breeze. She searched Rachel's eyes, silently.

"Yes. She does," she confessed, surprised that Rachel, who never breached the subject, suddenly spoke of her secret lover. Andrea drew close, adding in a murmur, "Although as you once told me... I can't live without you..."

They kissed, softly, unhurriedly, as they had often for the last three months. Their hands caressed each other through light cotton dresses, feeling the warmth and softness of their bodies.

Andrea had been methodical as the affair had unfolded, dropping suggestive hints of her involvement with another woman. In a way, it had been fairly easy for Rachel to guess; there had been no word of another man in Andrea's life since George-in itself uncharacteristic-yet she had made various comments which implied both a kind of steady relationship, and the relative need to be rather subtle and low-key about it. Rachel has merely connected the dots.

"Tell me about her..." Rachel said, as they resumed their walk.

Andrea's stared at the far away darkness, as if to behold Fey's enchanting face. "She's beautiful... intelligent... sensitive... she warms my heart every time she smiles... she fills me with a kind of joy I never knew existed..."

The words felt awkward in her mouth, insufficient to describe the depth of her feelings. "It's as if my soul had been fractured in two long ago... and the pieces had suddenly been reunited."

She gazed downwards, slightly flustered. Rachel smiled warmly. "She sounds like quite a woman... maybe I'll have to meet her sometime."

Andrea suppressed a mischievous grin. Curiosity was getting the best of Rachel... If she only knew, she thought.

"Wellll..." Andrea replied, "maybe I can meet *your* girlfriend sometime, how about that?"

Rachel's eyes shifted momentarily sideways, no doubt thinking exactly what had gone through Andrea's mind a second ago. "Well then, we'll have to be careful. They might be so angry because of our respective infidelities they'll break up with us and leave together."

Andrea exploded in laughter, trying not to sound hysterical. God, if she only knew!!! Fey and Vivian we together at his very moment!

Her body pressed closer to Rachel's, and she slid her arms around her waist. "I guess we better make the best of it while we still can..."

They closed their eyes as their lips met.

2.

The 'trap' was set.

After months spent enjoying private pleasures, sharing their exploits between bouts of intense lovemaking, Andrea and Fey were ready. Ready to end the secret of their respective affairs... but not the fact of their existence.

The time was right. The risk of Vivian and Rachel confiding in each other could only increase, and the fact that neither Andrea or Fey had remained single during this time might, interpreted in a larger context, lead either of the other two women to draw conclusions.

Saturday evening, barring any last-minute cancellation, Vivian and Rachel would drop by Fey's place for a get-together between girls, following a gracious invitation. Andrea spent the week going over the luxury apartment she and Fey now shared, getting most of her things stashed in one of the many closets in order to making sure no one would know she'd been practically living there these last few months.

She still dropped by her own place from time to time, 'maintaining the illusion', picking up mail and messages, but wasn't even bothering to heat it anymore. The rent was no bother considering the money she was now making, and besides, it was useful to have a second place to herself, for impromptu meetings with Rachel.

'Girls night' was set. It was the first time all four would be together since a similar event the year before. Andrea and Fey both made a point of not seeing their respective mistresses the whole week prior, hoping to build a little bit of sexual tension.

It would be, after all, a very special night indeed.

3.

Fey, who had taken quite an interest in the art of gourmet cooking in her teenage years, outdid herself with the menu: roasted delmonico veal in medeira sauce alongside India rice and a salad of watercress kissed with a balsamic vinaigrette, garnished with lavender. She joked along as she prepared the extravagant feast all of Saturday afternoon, telling Andrea about the times she had cajoled her family cook, a severe but kind-hearted Frenchman, into teaching her the fine art of culinary seduction. Andrea watched her work with wonder, helping out when she could and briefly stepping out for a moment to purchase enough wine for the evening: a bottle of Château Latour red, one of Beaujolais nouveau, two bottles of white Montrachet, and two Château d'Aqueria rosés.

By four-thirty, everything was ready. The two hosts resolved to open one of the white wine bottles, moving to the living room as the veal roasted in the oven, kissing amorously on the sofa while they waited for Rachel and Vivian to show. It was to be a casual dinner, but both had decided to dress up for the occasion. Fey wore a notched collar beige blouse with a knee length dark skirt with belt buckle. Andrea sported black slacks with a carmine turtleneck, and stood a inch taller in her in pumps.

At five-thirty, there was a light knock on the door. Fey and Andrea, fleetingly brushing off the lipstick evidence of their intimacy, suddenly returned to a 'proper' demeanor as they quickly strode to the apartment entrance.

4.

Rachel arrived first, stunning Andrea and Fey with a tight satin T-shirt, a matte skirt and strapped heels. All three greeted each other politely, exchanging pleasantries while Andrea spoke with her eyes, giving Rachel an appreciative and hungry look.

She traded a conspiratorial glance with Fey moments later when Rachel wasn't looking.

The trio slowly left the vestibule and went to the spacious living room, where they sat for a time, enjoying white wine while waiting for Vivian.

The lady in question arrived twenty minutes later with the sound of a bell, greeting Fey and Rachel with a warm smile that seemed to indicate she had not met either for months. Her lips brushed Andrea's cheeks moments later, while she whispered a warm hello. Removing her jacket, she revealed a sleeveless sheath dress, made elegant with the addition of a string of classic pears and matching earrings. The scent of 'Dominance' fragrance filled the air, and Andrea smiled knowingly to herself, remembering that it was one of Rachel's favorite.

The chilled wine and bouchées de foie gras were waiting for everyone as they settled on the divans in the living room. While the veal roasted to perfection, the women began talking excitedly, as they had many times before. Job, friends, family, were all discussed, but relationships were not brought up.

Fey interrupted half-an-hour into the conversation, noting that she had check out how the veal was doing. Vivian offered nonchalantly to lend a hand, and both vanished quickly down the hall and into the kitchen, which sat next to the dining room, at the far end of the apartment.

Moments after they had disappeared, Andrea jumped out of her sofa and crashed across next to Rachel. The former had scripted, along with Fey, a few 'opportunities' that would allow the both of them to enjoy a bit of private fun with their respective lovers. It would be a while before they were disturbed.

"Well hello there" she whispered huskily, cuddling up to Rachel. "I thought we'd never be alone."

Rachel eyed the corner that lead to the hall and kitchen worryingly, but only for a moment. She brought an arm over Andrea's shoulder and drew her close, for a kiss. Any will to quickly draw away faded as her mouth mashed against Andrea's soft lips, and their tongues slipped eagerly in each other's mouths. Rachel's fingers slid over the rich crimson fabric of Andrea's sweater while her lover's hand gently cupped her left breast through her T-shirt, unfettered by a bra.

"You think they'll be a while?" Rachel asked in a hushed tone that betrayed her growing sense of arousal. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes gleaming with hungry lust. Andrea's lecherous smirk spread slowly across her face. "Why do you ask?"

Rachel's hand cupped Andrea's pussy through her tailored pants shamelessly. "Just wondering if I might not sample something extra before the main course..."

Before Andrea could answer, she undid her lover's slacks and slipped a hand inside. Her fingers quickly found the elastic band of her panties, slid under them and into her lover's hot, moist cunt. Andrea bit her lower lip trying not to moan too loudly. It was for the sake of pretense, really, since she was quite sure Fey and Vivian were both occupied with similar activities at the moment.

Rachel teased her lover for long seconds, before pulling out her hand. She immediately brought the glistening digit to her mouth, closing her eyes as she relished the taste. "Goes very well with the wine, wouldn't you say?" she mused wickedly, while Andrea tried to regain her composure.

"We have to find a way to step out for a moment later... I'm not going to be able to go through dinner unless I know I can have you tonight!" she exclaimed with shortness of breath.

Rachel looked once again to the hallway, hesitation etched on her soft, delicate features. Andrea knew Rachel would be hard pressed to abandon Vivian tonight, and quickly changed the subject to keep her from brooding on the thought.

"C'mon" Andrea said, interrupting the thought. "Let's get back before they get suspicious."

She made a point of making a lot of noise on the way to the kitchen, buttoning up her pants as she went.

(next)

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Mark Anthony.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.