The Best Erotic Stories.

Church Tales
Ch. 1: Church Virgins
by Jimi Linden
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


This particular evening though, neither of us had called for a ride. We assured anyone who offered transportation that we were waiting for our parents. As soon as everyone else was gone Leo picked the door latch and gained access to the building. We quickly went downstairs to the Sunday-school classroom area. These rooms were perfect for our privacy as they had doors that could be locked and no outside windows to allow light to betray our presence.

We chose the senior-adult classroom because it had new, soft carpeting on the floor. Leo locked the door and turned to me with the most marvelous lust in his eyes I could have ever hoped for.

Without saying a word he began to undress. When I started to take my clothes off though he stopped me and asked me to wait. I had never even seen his manhood other than as a long, rigid shape in the dark, much less his unclothed body. He looked gorgeous to me. His lithe muscular frame was like a classical statue with almost no body hair and a beautiful rigid erection. He trained those seductive, hazel colored, bedroom eyes (that had thrilled me from the day I first met him) deeply into my eyes and told me that he now wanted the pleasure of exposing my body while he touched each fragment of newly naked skin.

Walking across the room to me, with his hardness leading him like a knight's lance, he drew me to him, kissed me so fiercely I literally couldn't breathe. It was the longest single kiss we had ever shared. I'm sure we must have locked our tongues together for at least three full minutes. I reveled in his taste, the deep plunging of his tongue and the soft molding our bodies together. By the time he broke the contact I was weak-kneed. I was also intently aware throughout the kiss of that same hard lance pressing against the center of my being.

Unable to stand perfectly still, I rubbed my pelvis against him like a truly wanton slut even as he probed between my lips and teeth and stroked the roof of my mouth. We both loved it and I returned his attack with my own aggressive invasion.

Leo moved back to arms length and so he could see my whole body. Then he moved just close enough to unbutton my blouse. When it was fully free he removed it from my body and began kissing my breasts above my bra. While he ran his smooth tongue down the groove of my anxious bosom he reached behind me, slid his hands under the back of my bra and caressed my shoulder blades. Kissing across my chest and around to my back he nuzzled the nape of my neck as he unfastened the hooks of my mammary support. Never breaking contact with his mouth he slipped the flimsy garment from me and returned to nursing my nipples. It felt wonderful but I wanted more!

Slipping away from me momentarily he retrieved a sleeping bag from a nearby cupboard. When I asked him how it got there, he just grinned, said he used to be a Boy Scout and was always prepared. I teased him that he had planned this episode even before he asked me. I asked him what he would have done if I had said I couldn't stay late. He just grinned from ear to ear. Sometimes I suspected him of taking me for granted. I found that I truly didn't mind a bit!

He spread the thickly padded bag on the floor and taking me by the hand lowered me down onto it. Taking off my high heels he proceeded to massage my nyloned legs from my toes to my knees. Leo told me how sexy my feet and calves were in their stockinged beauty. Still rubbing my legs with one hand he unzipped my skirt with the other and I raised my hips to allow him to remove it. As usual I had not worn panties under my pantyhose. I now lay before him with nothing on but those revealing pantyhose.

I expected him to strip this last garment from me so I could be as naked as he was. Instead, he extended his caressing of my legs from toe to crotch and back again. Then he kissed, licked and nibbled the same pattern with his mouth. Over and over he stroked, nibbled and kissed. I was soaking wet and could feel the center panel of my hose becoming saturated as my nectar flowed. I was sure now he would rip my pantyhose from my body and take my virginity. He surprised me once again by laying down on me and rubbing that steely lance against my wetness but with the nylon material between us. The tip of his rigid spear caught and then burst loose from my own erect bud each time he stroked against me. I was going crazy! I wanted him inside me! Then he kissed me and rubbed his nipples against my nipples. Back and forth, over and over! All at once I exploded with a violent orgasm. Then I knew why he had not removed my nylons. He wanted me to enjoy and experience that glorious bit of personal satisfaction before he shared my ecstasy. He may have been a virgin but he definitely had natural technique. God, did he have technique!

I again raised my hips for I was sure that he would now be ready to undress me completely. As I began to push the waistband of my hose down he stopped me. Burying his face in my streaming crotch he began to nibble my lips through the nylon. I told him I couldn't take any more and implored him to take me. Telling me how wonderfully silky my legs felt with their synthetic covering, he asked if he could leave my pantyhose on while we made love. Just as I was about to ask how he expected to accomplish that, he bit a small hole through the material. Then with his fingers he ripped the crotch of my pantyhose apart until my womanhood was completely exposed. He slithered his tongue into the groove between my sloppy wet genitalia and licked my juices until even the pubic hair on my abdomen was dripping wet.

Leo had made me cum by fingering my clit many, many times in the past. Now he stroked my stiff little bud with his tongue and every so often would nibble it gently with his teeth. I came again and he still refused to stop. Every time I thought he would take me completely he would lick up my slit with his silken tongue and I would climb to an even higher plateau of sexual arousal. My body was arching completely off the sleeping bag to meet his eager lapping. I begged him to stop but he gave me no rest till I had exploded for the eighth time. As I lay gasping from the last explosion, he mounted me again and before I realized what was happening the head of his erection was inside my oozing channel. I could feel his nipples rubbing mine as he stroked into me. His tongue slipped between my teeth and he rubbed its tip against the roof of my mouth. This exercise by itself had always excited me to impossible heights. Now it was driving me absolutely wild. My nipples were so hard I was almost in pain. Yet each stroke of his chest against mine seemed to cause them to stiffen even further. Then he slowly began to increase the pressure in the crack between my legs. His rigid shaft slid all the way into me until I could feel the tip of it stretching against the innermost depth of my sexuality. Inside of me it felt as if my womb was contracting and expanding. It seemed to shrink to make room for him and then distend to press hotly against his invasion of pleasure. It felt wonderful! It was even better than I had dreamed of!

Then he began to pull it out! Slowly he retracted the length of his shaft until only the head was in me. Just as slowly he slipped it in to the hilt again. Still kissing me he continued to stroke in and out. My flesh was on fire! He synchronized his tongue strokes with the rhythm of his hips. Each stroke of his two tongues sent shivers through my spine. The nipples of my breasts felt like they were being ripped from my torso by their roots. Never before had they been this tender! Even though I was sloppy wet, I could feel each millimeter of every stroke as he slipped his manliness in and out of my taut muscles. Though he had pushed nearly his whole hand into me before I was still so tight that he told me it felt as if I was gripping him with my clenched fist.

I finally broke the kiss and whispered in his ear that he was really and finally making love to me! AND I LOVED EVERY WONDERFUL INCH OF IT! The vocalization of my wanton desire caused his already strained member to feel as if it grew even longer. We could both feel the silkiness of my stockinged legs rubbing against his thighs as he stroked. I wrapped those legs around him so that I could thrust with him and pull him in deeper. The pressure building in his loins, as his thrusting began to increase in speed, was a palpable presence. I knew he was going to pull out just as he came so I rode with him until I felt his pressure about to explode. Just as he pulled back to shoot his life giving fluids into nothingness I clamped my thighs to his so that he was forced to fill my cavity with his hot discharge. It surprised him so much that he pushed all the way back in and then I could feel the acrid spurts of his love spraying against the very heart of me.

When he finally subsided and I released my grip on his legs he quickly rolled from me. He asked in an almost pleading voice why I had forced him to impregnate me.

I explained I wanted to really feel his passion inside me.

Then with tears in his eyes he told me that much as he loved me neither of us was ready for me to get pregnant. Though he felt it would be wonderful to be married, he went on to emphasize that we should both get our degrees before starting a family. By this time he was really crying so I told him I too had a secret.

I retrieved a small package from my purse and proceeded to inject myself with contraceptive foam. When he asked me how I happened to have a spermacide in my purse, I told him I had been carrying it around for several months. I knew it was just a matter of time until it would be needed because I HAD BEEN A GIRL SCOUT!

Leo then did something I never expected. He lay down beside me, took me in his arms and just held me. We cuddled for what seemed a long time. Our bodies entwined he stroked me softly until I drifted into a contented drowse.

Eventually Leo's arm went to sleep and I drifted up from my comfortable reverie when he shifted position. I told him I had been dreaming I was laying nude in his arms in a beautiful pasture on a warm sunny day. He said it sounded like a very wonderful idea if there were no bugs to worry about.

We laughed together, which felt both good and right. I sat up and proceeded to remove my now thoroughly saturated pantyhose. They and the sleeping bag reeked from our lovemaking but the stench did little to lessen our passion for each other.

Leo had stretched out on the sleeping bag so now it was my turn to tease him. Just as he had, I ran my fingers up and down his legs. After a few moments I ceased their reckless wanderings and concentrated on his slightly limp rod. A few caresses and it was no longer even slightly limp.

While holding his now rock hard fullness in one hand I cupped the stones of his masculinity with the other hand. Amazingly this caused him to swell to even greater size and rigidity. Straddling his midsection I slowly guided his strongly revived tool into my once more dripping folds. When he tried to raise his hips from the bedding into my hungry vulva I told him to lie still and let me do the work. His response was to arch slightly upward so that I could enjoy the full length of his lance as he massaged my swollen nipples. We were only able to keep this up for a short while before both of us wanted more bodily contact. I leaned forward, rubbing the tips of my breasts against his, and thrust my tongue between his lips. Leo began driving his tongue and shaft into me at the same slow synchronized rate. I was breathing in rhythm with his strokes and then I realized I could feel my whole body pulsating to the same beat. The instant he increased his speed I came for another wonderfully devastating climax. Increasing his pace as his excitement mounted, Leo again expelled his fountain of life. Exhausted, we lay in a tight embrace again before we cleaned ourselves and our lovenest. It was time to quit anyway as my can of spermacide was as exhausted as Leo's baby-making equipment.

Rolling the sleeping bag tightly Leo hid it with the promise he would insure its cleanliness before someone else found it. I rinsed my pantyhose and shook them as dry as possible before donning them again. If I came home without them on I knew it would be noticed. Then we climbed the stairs back to the chapel and called for our ride home.

Despite our activities of the evening, we smooched and petted while we waited in the portico of the church. Leo had a finger buried deep inside me when we saw his parent's car turning into the wide expanse of the parking lot. Even after our wonderful experiences we were both reluctant for him to pull out. But he did and we straightened our clothes as we watched the approaching vehicle.

Leo's remarkable sense of humor obviously was inherited from his parents for the first thing they announced was that they were not planning on picking us up anymore. It was just too much trouble they told us. The end of a perfect night then came when they announced that for his birthday (only two weeks away) he was being added to their family automobile insurance policy.

Had I then known how many experiences we still had to share I would have cherished each moment of our first time even more dearly. That night was only the beginning of the most exciting and rewarding sexual lifestyle any two people could possibly experience. Our eventual complete trust of each other coupled with our devotion to providing absolute pleasure for one another has never wavered throughout the years. Jealously has never and probably never will raise its ugly head for us, no matter who or how many adventures we give to each other to share.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Jimi Linden.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.