The Best Erotic Stories.

Church Tales
Ch. 3: Preacher's Son
b y Jimi Linden
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Before he could pull away again, I leaned forward so that my breasts hung right before his eyes, put my hands on his shoulders and then lowered my mouth to his. Gently pressing my lips to his I modestly kissed him (if you can call a bare breasted kiss modest). I pulled back, pressed my cheek to the side of his face and whispered in his ear, "I liked that. May I kiss you again?"

His eyes were goggled open so wide I was afraid his eyeballs might pop out of their sockets. As I drug my lips across his cheek toward his lips he moaned, "Oh please! I liked that too! Yes! Please, please kiss me again."

Pressing our mouths more firmly together than the first time I put my hand behind his head, pulled him to me and tickled his lips with just the tip of my tongue. He immediately responded by thrusting his tongue between my lips and sensually stroking the roof of my mouth.

I lifted his hands to my hardening nipples and wound my own soft tongue around his probing oral digit. When his fingers began to stroke my breasts I could feel a uniquely feminine flutter of butterflies deep inside the lowest portions of my abdomen. The lips of my vulva were so wet they kept sliding against each other with every little movement of my body.

He went rigid for a moment then gradually relaxed into the kiss. At first he moaned a high pitched whine from deep in his throat then he returned my tongue explorations with a fervor that surprised us both. His hands were squeezing my breasts so hard it hurt but it also felt too good to tell him to stop. I eased forward onto the couch and straddled his lap. Then I unfastened his shirt and pressed forward until my sensitive breasts touched the thick curly hair on his chest. Then it was his turn to groan.

Without breaking our nipple contact I raised my hips from his lap and whispered in his ear to slip my panties off. He got them to just below my knees and then while his fingers probed my moist lips I worked the flimsy garment completely off and kicked them out of the way. Lowering my now naked crotch to the front of his slacks I rubbed up and down on the granite like ridge I could feel below me.

While the sweat beaded on his forehead Brad moaned and yet still giggled as he asked, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Not any more", I teased back. "I think we're well past that, don't you?"

"Well, maybe", he answered. "But I don't have any protection."

"I do", I assured him. "I'm on the pill. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

By way of answer he pushed his pants and underwear out of the way in one swift motion and raised his strong erection directly into my more than willing receptacle. I rode him to a swift climax then settled happily down onto his still pistoning thighs and crushed my chest to him once again. As he began to tire I slipped off of him, took his hand and led him to the bedroom. My cast off clothing marked a trail behind us as we walked. Once by the bed, I held his hands to prevent him from removing his own garments.

A nibble on his earlobe followed by my tongue lapping deeply into his hearing channel as I whispered, "Let me undress you. I want to expose you like a beautiful Xmas present." Slowly removing each article of his apparel I kissed the patches of skin as they appeared. When he was wearing only a smile I stretched out on the top of the bedclothes, spread my legs wantonly and held my arms out to him.

His acceptance of my invitation could possibly be described as a swan dive. He drove completely into my depths in one bouncing stroke and then began to pummel my eager chasm as if he was trying to pound it closed. Happily he was not successful and I loved every pounce. I had already cum twice when I felt the sinews of his groin tighten in preparation for his explosion. Scissoring my legs around him I dug my heels into the center of his back, drained every drop from his testicles and then pumped him until he begged for mercy. Telling him I would show no mercy, nor take any prisoners, I held him locked in my embrace while his bloom of manhood dwindled to a flaccid weed.

Brad proved to be a very gentle lover. Since he had already entered my holiest of holes he now began a systematic oral examination of my body. His tongue explored my anatomy from the tips of my ears to the ends of my toes. Not until I was so wet that he could feel the bedspread soaking with my juices did he enter me again. Then he ploughed me with all the wonderful stamina of youth. I lost count of my orgasms but I counted six times he filled me so full of his wonderful hot bounty that my vaginal cavity could not hold it all. By the time he left after three the next morning we were both so sticky and smelly we wouldn't have been able to stand each other had we not shared in the accomplishment of our mutual degradation.

Saturday morning Brad arrived to take me on a drive Northward up the coast. When I answered the door with only a smile on my face our plans changed quickly. We spent the day naked in my apartment and I do believe we christened every available surface with love juices. When he left that evening he looked as if he had run a marathon race and I was so sore I slathered my magic salve (Preparation-H) all over the outside and inside of my raw red lips.

The following morning I couldn't resist teasing Brad at sunday school by publicly thanking him for showing me about the city. With a lecherous wink I gushed how much I had enjoyed the past three days. Brad rewarded me with a cherry red glow that made my day. As we exited the classroom he held me back for a moment and whispered that I was a nasty, naughty little girl. I stole a quick kiss and let him cop an even quicker feel of my pantyless crotch, then swished up the stairs to the sanctuary.

I sat through the incessantly boring service with a couple of other young ladies from our group and was rewarded afterward by Brad hovering near the front doors of the church waiting for me. He nonchalantly asked if I would like to see some more of the city and I quickly agreed.

Excusing myself I said I needed to visit the ladies room before we left. Then I impatiently waited twenty very boring minutes before coming out. As I had hoped everyone except Brad had by now vacated the building. I stopped him from rushing out by planting a very amorous kiss on his lips and guiding his hand between my legs again.

"Not here", he desperately whispered.

Lifting my skirt I wrapped a leg around him and rubbed my fur against his clearly visible erection. "Why not?" I asked as I slid my hand down the front of his pants.

"Because this is the house of the lord", he answered trying to sound stern through his whining need.

I drug him into the nearest pew and pulled him down on top of me. "If you don't slip that beautiful hard shaft into me this instant I'm going to scream until someone comes to see what's going on", I threatened.

"There's no one left in the church except you and me", he said.

I whispered sexily into his ear, "Are you so sure of that you're willing to take a chance on being wrong? What would your father say if he thought you attacked one of the young ladies of the church in the chapel?"

Sliding his more than ready spear into me he panted even as he pumped in and out, "I'm not so sure you're a lady."

"Now you're catching on", I teased. "Actually I'm just a very randy little girl who's about to explode for you in Technicolor. Just the idea of what we're doing and where we're doing it turns me on something fierce."

I stifled a scream of ecstasy as I climaxed and Brad flooded a large amount of hot fluid deep inside me only seconds later. He whispered loudly into my hair as he came, "Me too!"

We sat up and had just caught our collective breaths when the door at the front of the sanctuary opened to admit his father. Before he saw us we scooted about four feet apart on the well polished wooden seat and acted as if we had just been talking since the end of the service.

Brad's Padre walked back to us and as with all ministers greeted us with smiling congeniality (always good for the collection plate). We talked about nothing for a few minutes then he left with a luncheon invitation for me and a reminder to Brad that he too had promised to come for dinner this day. I accepted and Brad groaned. He groaned even more when I made him give me his undershorts to stuff into my dripping sex channel. Thank goodness men no longer carry handkerchiefs. It wouldn't have been half as amusing.

Talk about a fun dinner. I sat with my lover's underpants stuffed between my legs while telling his parents how nice I thought everyone in L.A. had been so far. Brad excused his numerous choking spasms to a "bit of a sore throat".

His mother prattled on about Albuquerque, having visited there many years previous, and his dad agreed, mentioning that the several times he had traveled through he was impressed at what a clean city it was.

Possibly to accredit his knowledge of my hometown he also recalled his surprise when he learned that it, just like Denver, is also a mile high city. Nostalgically I acknowledged his description and mentioned that there was a marker on the steps of Monroe Junior High marking the exact one mile altitude of Albuquerque.

Then I shared my usual joke about how clean you'd be too, if you had your face scoured with Texas sand each morning and Arizona sand each afternoon. I fear that even after I explained that wind blows away from the heat of the sun, therefore Albuquerque has an almost constant breeze, his mother never did really understand the humor.

By the time we finished dinner and I helped clear the table it was almost time for the evening youth meeting. Brad felt sure I would want to go home first to remove his shorts from my crotch and put panties on. I assured him I was quite comfortable and content just the way I was.

On the way to the church Brad looked over at me and said with mock seriousness, "You're a real slut, you know it?"

I smiled and answered, "Yeah! Ain't it grand?"

"God, I'll say!" he shot back. "You want to stop for a minute before we get to the church?"

Grinning like the fool I am, I pulled my skirt clear up around my waist, spread my legs wide and pulled his shorts from the ever-eager juncture between my thighs.

Brad whipped into an apartment house parking space and climbed into me without even turning off the engine. He absolutely exploded into me with a deep moan and after only a few strokes, which left me dangling. It was forgivable though because just the idea of such spontaneous sex was terribly exciting. I also knew that there would be more later!

The young adults meeting dragged on for eternity, or so it seemed. I was very conscious of Brad's underpants stuffed inside my overflowing crotch. I kept thinking I could smell our sex throughout the evening but no one else seemed to be sniffing the air. Should someone have noticed I honestly don't know if I would have clamped my knees together or spread my legs wider. I know I was getting hornier and hotter the longer I sat there thinking about what I was cuddling.

When we finally left I stripped my bra, garter belt and nylons off in the car on the way to my apartment. By the time Brad had the apartment door locked my blouse was draped over the living room lamp, the undergarments were thrown wildly toward the living room couch and my skirt was on the floor somewhere close to the bedroom door. We found my shoes just inside the front door the next morning. Brad's clothing was strewn from the same front door to the side of my bed.

I never even had a chance to lie down before Brad caught me and rammed his desperation into me from behind. He rode me doggie style for almost an hour and again I lost count of my orgasms. Using just the sensitive pads of his fingertips he liked to play feather soft caresses across the tips of my nipples as my breasts swayed from our lovemaking. I was so hot that each gentle contact felt like a static shock that sent a sweet jab of pleasure through me and caused my eyes to mist.

Satiated, we fell asleep about midnight and one or the other of us woke up about every hour for the rest of the night. Each time the first one to awaken would sexually excite our lovemate until they too were awake enough for another round of bedroom ballet.

We both missed our early morning classes that Monday but neither of us regretted it.

I wrote a detailed letter about my weekend to Leo and by Thursday had a letter back from him telling me how hot my adventure made him. Referencing the small size of the world, he also told me he was involved with his minister's daughter. He called Thursday evening and we laughed about the coincidence. We both agreed we would love to watch the other with our new found partners and made plans to take pictures to exchange at Christmas break.

Friday evening Brad and I arrived at my apartment at almost the same time. I was hardly in the door from school before he was knocking and panting at my feet. Though I truly enjoyed both his company and his nice hard shaft, I was afraid he might be getting serious. I didn't want to hurt him, but I already had made up my mind that no man would ever be as loving and understanding as my Leo. Time has proved that to be true over and over.

I finally decided the only way to cool Brad's ardor was to set up a threesome. I really didn't care which way the menage a trois went so long as in the end Brad would realize that I wasn't the only girl in the world for him. I did, and he did, and that's another story, which I will relate to you in another chapter.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Jimi Linden.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.